How pathetic , Incompetent , careless is Pakistan cricket board??

Land of the pure

Alhamdullilaah

These creats are happy with their darra adam khel manufactured world calass guns i.e sapeed guns where every jaanbaaz naujawa was clocking 150 for fun

Hasan Ali the trundler was bowling double tippas to wicket keeper still clocking 148 ks

Numerous examples

Those g@@dus were staying in the same hotel which was on a wedding organising spree

15 minutes ago, test fan said:

Also there is news in PSL6 more than 7 players corona  positive but they hide it .

Now whenever any team tour in Pakistan should think twice to go there. shame on PCB 

and people like Steyn continue to enable PCB by hyping up PSL.

5 minutes ago, zen said:

They probably do not rely on religion but use religion for their agenda :dontknow:

You don’t know how things go on in Pakistan. It was probably used as an agenda by Zia in 80s but now it has been indoctrinated into everyone’s mind and they think religion is solution to everything 

This is a country which was hosting cricket WC final decades ago. My issue isnt that someone was infected, one could have best of protocols and you could still have a breach. My issue is they arent learning when NZ tour should have been an eye opener. Given spread across PSL team, its evident Pakistan as a nation has lost control on covid irrespective of what they are reporting officially. 

Another issue is when Pak comes for t20 wc. Given there approach to dealing with this pandemic, BCCI should plan with the assumption atleast one person will be covid +ve when they land.  With players and staff unlikely to follow rules, BCCI will have to manage them delicately considering they will be the first to cry foul. 

35 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

This is a country which was hosting cricket WC final decades ago. My issue isnt that someone was infected, one could have best of protocols and you could still have a breach. My issue is they arent learning when NZ tour should have been an eye opener. Given spread across PSL team, its evident Pakistan as a nation has lost control on covid irrespective of what they are reporting officially. 

Another issue is when Pak comes for t20 wc. Given there approach to dealing with this pandemic, BCCI should plan with the assumption atleast one person will be covid +ve when they land.  With players and staff unlikely to follow rules, BCCI will have to manage them delicately considering they will be the first to cry foul. 

I think ICC would intervene now and ask Pakistan to shift all their home games to UAE or Qatar or Malaysia because there is no point in doing the matches in Pakistan because we all know how credible are tests of Pakistan and even if people test positive, they hide it as happened in SA series 

5 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

This is what happens when you rely on religion for everything in the world. Apparently there were positive cases in SA series too but they hid it and tbh I am surprised if any foreign team and players go to Pakistan Bc even I don’t trust the medical system of Pakistan let alone foreigners 

Hey man.. how your thread about covid positive cases in ipl coming along in big footy.  ;)

What? They didn't disclose the covid positive cases during SA series? And had a covid positive player play in a PSL match?

This is criminal. This could have been catastrophic. Each and everyone in PSL should be sacked and prosecuted for putting lives of dozens at risk. Has PCB's patron in chief the bottle cap superstar PM said anything on this shameful criminality?

Whatta joke..  PCB should be banned for this.  Openly & knowingly playing with player's health.   Pakistan team should participate as unaffiliated in ICC tourneys.  F*** twats how would Allah  save you from everything??  Even from your own Incompetency.   Something seriously is wrong with this country.  Bunch of illiterate bozos

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

Hey man.. how your thread about covid positive cases in ipl coming along in big footy.  ;)

I don’t know why you derail every thread by bringing this same thing again and again. I’m not a sycophant who would pander to the different to get clout. I write what I believe is right and I don’t care if it’s anti Pakistan or anti India. I don’t suffer from a disease called nationalism and patriotism. You would rarely see me defend Pakistan but that does not mean I like everything about India and vice versa. I’ve not narrowed down my thinking to agenda or prejudice. I’m a freethinker and proud to be one.

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

Whatta joke..  PCB should be banned for this.  Openly & knowingly playing with player's health.   Pakistan team should participate as unaffiliated in ICC tourneys.  F*** twats how would Allah  save you from everything??  Even from your own Incompetency.   Something seriously is wrong with this country.  Bunch of illiterate bozos

i wonder how professionals work around in Pakistan given that everything is Khudas marzi or at least that what they believe. Imagine someone’s parent dies and idiots in Pakistan are like it was Allah ki marzi. I’m saying this because I’ve seen it first hand in that hellhole

24 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

What? They didn't disclose the covid positive cases during SA series? And had a covid positive player play in a PSL match?

This is criminal. This could have been catastrophic. Each and everyone in PSL should be sacked and prosecuted for putting lives of dozens at risk. Has PCB's patron in chief the bottle cap superstar PM said anything on this shameful criminality?

the pm is busy as he’s on a tight rope these days himself. Barely won the vote of confidence but idk why SA didn’t object to PCB hiding positive cases in the series and if PCB didn’t even tell them then it’s really fudged up and worthy of an international ban

2 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

You would rarely see me defend Pakistan but that does not mean I like everything about India and vice versa. I’ve not narrowed down my thinking to agenda or prejudice. I’m a freethinker and proud to be one.

Why would a proud free thinker pretend having different personalities on different forums. Why don't you open those threads here as well?

28 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Why would a proud free thinker pretend having different personalities on different forums. Why don't you open those threads here as well?

I can only conclude that the dude has no friends and is waiting for approval from online forums. The way he behaves on this forum is totally different from how he behaves in other forums. He is also a pakistani living/born in the emirates as another pakistani mentioned here. So this could be the reason for the confusion. I see some of the american/british born desis behave similarly. Such a weird bunch. Francly speaking :phehe:, I don't like this chameleon-like behavior. I would stay away from the madness this guy brings and not to entertain such behavior. As long he maintains some decorum, he can stay here but I treat his opinion as rubbish not that of someone who is a "proud free thinker" :lol: