IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

On 4/23/2021 at 9:15 PM, express bowling said:

Shami 4th over

139 ... good yorker

140 ... good yorker

138 ... attempted yorker

141 ... attempted yorker 

Slower  ... OUT

141 ... attempted yorker 

Great last over !

Just 6 runs and a wicket.

He definitely proves that he is a Rockstar Bowler...definitely India's no 1 bowler along with Boom

Among Indian fast bowlers , i have been most impressed by PRASIDH in this IPL too....

i know he has  not yet got the maximum wickets , nor he has been most econmical.

But i tell you it is not always the figures that indicate everything. ON PATTA wickets ..teams score 230 runs in 20 overs too...and all bowlers are thrashed.

he creates more bounce than even ISHANT and is bowling between 135 to 146K....

deepak chahar has also impressed me but he is dangerous in his first 2 overs only.

Shammi creates a lot of wicket taking opportunities and a shrewd captain can get a lot of wickets off shammi if he puts in right fielders at right places. you may remember many catches have been missed off the bowling of shammi.

Harshal has tried to be clever but i feel he is a bit slow for International standards.

Shardul has disappointed.

Avesh has looked good but he has to be a shade faster too.

i look forward to SAINI today

Edited by vishalvirsingh

6 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Among Indian fast bowlers , i have been most impressed by PRASIDH in this IPL too....

i know he has  not yet got the maximum wickets , nor he has been most econmical.

But i tell you it is not always the figures that indicate everything. ON PATTA wickets ..teams score 230 runs in 20 overs too...and all bowlers are thrashed.

he creates more bounce than even ISHANT and is bowling between 135 to 146K....

deepak chahar has also impressed me but he is dangerous in his first 2 overs only.

Shammi creates a lot of wicket taking opportunities and a shrewd captain can get a lot of wickets off shammi if he puts in right fielders at right places. you may remember many catches have been missed off the bowling of shammi.

Harshal has tried to be clever but i feel he is a bit slow for International standards.

Shardul has disappointed.

Avesh has looked good but he has to be a shade faster too.

i look forward to SAINI today

Siraj has been the most impressive quick bowler in this IPL, whether Indian or foreign.