IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

11 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Mayank Yadav is the most exciting fast bowling prospect from India ever. High arm action high pace steep bounce and hits good lengths. 

I agree.

And it is very important that the Indian Selectors, TM and even fans are patient with Mayank Yadav even if he has a few bad games during his teething period. 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Starc is 6'4" or 6'5".

So upto his ears may mean 5'11" or even 6'0".

As Sakib gets good bounce, it may mean that his height is ok.

He looked a tad taller than Rinku and reached near Starc ears

His tip of head somewhat reaches near his ears

6'0" maybe not but does look around 5'9"-5'10/11

Yes true 5'10"-5'11 is enough for a pacer who has natural  tendency of generating lift

Even Shamaar Joseph who is maybe 5'8~5'9 generates good amount of lift

What do you find in him,I thought he's like Archer?

Edited by Suhaan

33 minutes ago, express bowling said:

HARSHIT RANA ....

Look at the spitting bounce he is getting on a brownish track.

I hope Harshit don't keep on bowling back of length deliveries in death this time.

Else he will be termed similar to Prasidh, who also didn't had skill to bowl yorkers.

Mayank can bowl yorkers, Tyagi has a vicious yorker, high time Harshit & Umran develop that as well.

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

I hope Harshit don't keep on bowling back of length deliveries in death this time.

Else he will be termed similar to Prasidh, who also didn't had skill to bowl yorkers.

Mayank can bowl yorkers, Tyagi has a vicious yorker, high time Harshit & Umran develop that as well.

Uman has yorker

Edited by Suhaan

Just saw 2nd practice match recording in you tube for KKR..this Sakib Hussain is impressive..generating good pace..bounce..yorkers..troubling batsmen..like Rutherfird,Dre Russ,Rinku..got these 3 out as well convincingly...and he uses his head..

only issue seems is no balls..but look sgreat future prospect from what I have seen..Seems a good death bowler too..commentators were saying..bowled well in death in 1st practice match too

https://youtu.be/ZabXj0x_ufU

Edited by Need4Speed

16 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Sakib doesn't seem that tall

Maybe around 5 9 or almost 5 10,reached near Starc's ears

Yes- Sakib is nt that tall,Akram is around same height. Starc. Southee and Tait,Hazlewood are tall

Edited by tapandrun

I really like Sakib. Amazing pace, bounce, control and bowling intelligence. Does use a lot of body in the delivery stride, like Bumrah. Pace is coming from there and not so much from smooth run up. Not sure how long his slender frame can sustain such high pace. I hope he bulks up and gets some momentum from runup too. Bumrah is a rarity and after 10 years you can see the back injuries with him.

15 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Although Deshpande is nippy ,sharp but never got excited one bit watching him bowl

Likes of him, KM Asif, Saini etc. despite bowling quick don't inspire any hope. They're gun barrell straight and has no control.

Just now, Mosher said:

Siraj 145 short ball top edged for 6

Pitch is quite slow,ball is coming on nicely anything above 140 if pitched short of good length or good length

They need to bowl mostly full or yorkerish lengths not easy or use slower ones

27 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Siraj was preserving his energy for IPL.

Was literally trundling in last test...and here he is hitting 145.

Shows the commitment of players towards IPL.

Siraj has been trundling in international matches for more than 2 months.

Bowling flat out in the IPL.

Very disappointing attitude.