IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

25 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Prasidh doesn't completes his action as he should,his follow through just finishes with release

That's not a problem. It's a bit like Michael Holding. His problem is lack of self belief which is quite evident in his bowling.

54 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

That's not a problem. It's a bit like Michael Holding. His problem is lack of self belief which is quite evident in his bowling.

Im optimisation of pace,his follow through isn't complete

Offcourse there are others who don't complete their follow through he can bowl quicker than now if he rectifies it

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Im optimisation of pace,his follow through isn't complete

Offcourse there are others who don't complete their follow through he can bowl quicker than now if he rectifies it

Don't need to complete follow through. In javelin too, throwers don't complete their follow through. In fact, I suggest stopping immediately after delivering the ball like putting brakes.

Just now, rkt.india said:

Don't need to complete follow through. In javelin too, throwers don't complete their follow through. In fact, I suggest stopping immediately after delivering the ball like putting brakes.

wouldn't that lead to injuries?

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Javelin throw isn't entirely identical to bowling in cricket

As you have mentioned javelin throw ,i would suggest you go through Prasidh's action which is not anyway near Javelin example