IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

19 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Just wanted to confirm, someone was saying Starc better genetics allows him bowl quicker than ours

When our own Umesh still can crank above 145

Ishant decimated Russells stumps with a ball/Yorker of this season at 144,lol we have poor genetics we don't have it absolute lol

People are often delusional and filled up with inferiority complex.

Any top sportsman with the right diet and training can go toe to toe and even outperform these frangis.

I hate Zaheer Khan for that brainless statement on Indian fast bowling till today. Umesh has already proven him wrong ...even at age of 36 he outpaces likes of Spencer Johnson, who is overhyped by Auzzies as some speed demon.

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Just wanted to confirm, someone was saying Starc better genetics allows him bowl quicker than ours

Ishant decimated Russells stumps with a ball/Yorker of this season at 144,lol we have poor genetics we don't have it absolute lol

Can I know who said that? That person's citizenship should be revoked. I hate such people. India is such a vast country. So many different people come in different sizes. Lots and lots of strongly built guys and lots of weak guys. It all depends 

3 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

People are often delusional and filled up with inferiority complex.

Any top sportsman with the right diet and training can go toe to toe and even outperform these frangis.

I hate Zaheer Khan for that brainless statement on Indian fast bowling till today. Umesh has already proven him wrong ...even at age of 36 he outpaces likes of Spencer Johnson, who is overhyped by Auzzies as some speed demon.

Ahhh zaheer. Don't care If he won the WC for us. That statement alone makes me infuriated. It's a myth. It's been debunked so many times. 

Zaheer should educate himself. If we are weak then how are we good at wrestling. Bumbling moron

Lots of different genetics in India. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

We have a couple of Padosi posters posing as Indians and badmouthing Indians. 

We now have 2 pacers crossing 155 k and another one crossing 152 k.  Just wait for 5 more years and we may have so many 150 k+ quicks that it would sound like a joke when someone raises this gene issue. 

Edited by express bowling

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

We have a couple of Padosi posters posing as Indians and badmouthing Indians. 

We now have 2 pacers crossing 155 k and another one crossing 152 k.  Just wait for 5 more years and we may have so many 150 k+ quicks that it would sound like a joke when someone raises this gene issue. 

If genes was the issue then how do we kick both Australis England and Pakistani butt in wrestling lol. That too with limited funding. It's a farce. 

They don't know india. Such a vast country. So many different gene pool to access. 

I cant stand these commie old school dumb Indians who keep trumpeting some rubbish claims about genetics lol. 

@express bowlinglook no further than Bose dk. 

Look at the crap he says about indian quicks and vice versa regarding foreign quicks. Sorry phoren. 

Medium pacer bumrah and shami lol. 140 plus for someone who is 150 plus mayank. 

But for him hazlewood and Cummins would be express lol. Loser. Such a bonafide loser. That's why he could never become a great player. He is a self hating peasant. 

5 hours ago, Kron said:

Can I know who said that? That person's citizenship should be revoked. I hate such people. India is such a vast country. So many different people come in different sizes. Lots and lots of strongly built guys and lots of weak guys. It all depends 

Kohli fangirl who was trying to be edgy said it.