IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

32 minutes ago, MK55 said:

Lame captaincy by Pant. Nortje was bowling well after his first over and the batters were clearly struggling against him.

Still he doesn’t finish his overs. Bowls out Khaleel instead.

Super ordinary n dumb stuff. 

yeah poor stuff ,nortje was up against domestic guys.

1 hour ago, MK55 said:

Lame captaincy by Pant. Nortje was bowling well after his first over and the batters were clearly struggling against him.

Yea he isn't bright. Great God tier talent In terms of batting but no brains.

1 minute ago, MK55 said:

Cummins bowling well in the 14th. 147 and slower balls.

But then again it was Pant facing most of his deliveries and he has been embarrassingly bad with the bat in this innings. 

2 hours ago, MK55 said:

The more I see Pant, the more it seems he isn't fit enough for the captain role.

DC need to give captaincy to someone else and let Pant play as a pure batter/keeper.

Every season he does these ordinary mistakes in few of the matches.

13 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

The more I see Pant, the more it seems he isn't fit enough for the captain role.

DC need to give captaincy to someone else and let Pant play as a pure batter/keeper.

You are absolutely right,his downfall started from 3-4 seasons back when he was bestowed with DC kaptani

he was way better in 2018-19

58 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

6 hours ago, Kron said:

Yea he isn't bright. Great God tier talent In terms of batting but no brains.

he is rather slow on the uptake. doesn't use his critical thinking skills much. great physical abilities and mental toughness though.

Edited by Vijy

“He is a different bowler. Mohsin Khan’s bowling action is not like the Indian bowlers. He bowls like Pakistan’s fast bowlers,” Ambati Rayudu said.

Sidhu compared him with Mayank and Khaleel, who have been phenomenal for LSG and Delhi Capitals. “His seem position is perfect. Mayank Yadav and Khaleel Ahmed are also bowling well but Mohsin is number one. India need bowlers like him to win games. The selectors should pay attention to the youngster like him,” Navjot Singh Sidhu said.

“Better than Mayank Yadav and Khaleel Ahmed”: Sidhu hails 25-year-old Indian pacer who bowls like Pakistan’s fast bowlers

2 minutes ago, JaFanatic said:

“He is a different bowler. Mohsin Khan’s bowling action is not like the Indian bowlers. He bowls like Pakistan’s fast bowlers,” Ambati Rayudu said.

Sidhu compared him with Mayank and Khaleel, who have been phenomenal for LSG and Delhi Capitals. “His seem position is perfect. Mayank Yadav and Khaleel Ahmed are also bowling well but Mohsin is number one. India need bowlers like him to win games. The selectors should pay attention to the youngster like him,” Navjot Singh Sidhu said.

“Better than Mayank Yadav and Khaleel Ahmed”: Sidhu hails 25-year-old Indian pacer who bowls like Pakistan’s fast bowlers

Stupid comments.

What's Pakistani fast bowler ? Is Shami's seam position isn't perfect ...he is probably best in the world.

There ex cricketers are a wuss, Pakistan has nothing but been producing A grade trash bowlers since 00's. India has outperformed them in terms of quality fast bowlers..but still morons like Sidhu & Rayudu considers them inferior to Pak trash bowlers.

Also I don't understand with which Pak bowler Mohsin's action resembles ? Umran is similar to Umesh in action but they compare it with Waqar...some idiot fans on X were comparing Mayank with Amir. :phehe: A 150+ pacer is compared with a match fixer who trundles at late 120's.

40 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Stupid comments.

What's Pakistani fast bowler ? Is Shami's seam position isn't perfect ...he is probably best in the world.

There ex cricketers are a wuss, Pakistan has nothing but been producing A grade trash bowlers since 00's. India has outperformed them in terms of quality fast bowlers..but still morons like Sidhu & Rayudu considers them inferior to Pak trash bowlers.

Also I don't understand with which Pak bowler Mohsin's action resembles ? Umran is similar to Umesh in action but they compare it with Waqar...some idiot fans on X were comparing Mayank with Amir. :phehe: A 150+ pacer is compared with a match fixer who trundles at late 120's.

Such trash. Sigh. I am done with this hey. Forget Pakistan. 

We are levels above everyone since 2015. Only SA can match us somewhat in tests. 

43 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Stupid comments.

Clubbing Mayank Yadav with Khaleel is one thing and then he tops that by saying selectors should pay attention to youngsters like Mohsin Khan and terms him the no 1 bowler as well. He's mediocre in the other two formats. 

Edited by JaFanatic

2 hours ago, JaFanatic said:

I wish we get him right. I rate him quite highly. Dude's got natural bounce.

Im not sure what Sidhu means by that though 

14 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I wish we get him right. I rate him quite highly. Dude's got natural bounce.

Im not sure what Sidhu means by that though 

Unless he works on his fitness, I would be susceptible to get him drafted in.

Looks like a lethargic fellow, too heavy frame and is running out of breath after every ball.

He is intelligent but unless you don't have the fitness, the mind won't liase with the body when you're under pressure.

4 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Unless he works on his fitness, I would be susceptible to get him drafted in.

Looks like a lethargic fellow, too heavy frame and is running out of breath after every ball.

He is intelligent but unless you don't have the fitness, the mind won't liase with the body when you're under pressure.

I'm not sure how much time he has after coming back from injury.  Because he was playing domestic last season when he should have taken off to work on his strength and conditioning .

Nevertheless, he has a high ceiling. Even with this lack of fitness , he looked more impressive than Arshdeep at least.