IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

1 minute ago, singhvivek141 said:

We need Mayank...not interested in foreigners.

Want to see batters smelling the leather of those 155 kph rockets.

Yeah !

True fast bowling is about hostile bowling and smelling the leather. 

Want both Mayank and Tyagi to do it at 155 k and 152 k. 

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Yeah !

True fast bowling is about hostile bowling and smelling the leather. 

Want both Mayank and Tyagi to do it at 155 k and 152 k. 

I am sure Tyagi will push himself even further if gets a game to play.

He is someone who keep pushing himself more and more in order to bowl fast. In SMAT he bowled one delivery at 111k so maybe working on slower ones as well.

https://twitter.com/IDCForum/status/1719254490891854072?t=ouIsrS1o31z8_jqrlDUG6g&s=19

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Hardik does not deserve a place in the T20 WC squad based on current form. 

He has become a liability. 

He was bowling back of length hostile deliveries at 140-145k in last T20 WC...was at his best.

Now he is just floating the deliveries like Bhuvaneshwar Kumar. That's not his style but perhaps he don't want to put pressure on his back.

6 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

I am sure Tyagi will push himself even further if gets a game to play.

He is someone who keep pushing himself more and more in order to bowl fast. In SMAT he bowled one delivery at 111k so maybe working on slower ones as well.

No sure if true but some social media were telling Tyagi clocked 161 kmph in SMAT

https://www.aninews.in/news/sports/cricket/young-up-speedster-kartik-tyagi-turning-heads-with-scorching-pace-in-domestic-t20-event20231101151832/#:~:text=One of Kartik's deliveries in,other end of the crease.

Just now, tapandrun said:

No it wasn't 161.

I saw that delivery...it was quick and hit on Chawla's head. Don't remember the exact figure but it was under 150...not 161.

3 minutes ago, tapandrun said:

150 still v.quick , he passes 150 quite a few times though

Absolutely, as I said, Tyagi is someone who is consistently pushing himself in pursuit of bowling quick. He has gotten injuries, but good thing he is not giving up so far. 

Was a 138-144 bowler in 2020, 2022 he clocked 151, 2023 SMAT he bowled quite a fews 152,153 deliveries. 

I like his attitude when he said many times in past that he considers Umran as his rival. Clear indication where he is focused on and not shy away of competition.

His yorkers are special though. UPT20 he played less games but was an immediate impact for Meerut Mavericks.

Edited by singhvivek141

11 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Absolutely, as I said, Tyagi is someone who is consistently pushing himself in pursuit of bowling quick. He has gotten injuries, but good thing he is not giving up so far. 

Was a 138-144 bowler in 2020, 2022 he clocked 151, 2023 SMAT he bowled quite a fews 152,153 deliveries. 

I like his attitude when he said many times in past that he considers Umran as his rival. Clear indication where he is focused on and not shy away of competition.

His yorkers are special though. UPT20 he played less games but was an immediate impact for Meerut Mavericks.

Will we ever get to see Bumrah, Mayank and Tyagi bowling in tandem for India on a fast pitch ?  ( before Bumrah becomes old )

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Will we ever get to see Bumrah, Mayank and Tyagi bowling in tandem for India on a fast pitch ?  ( before Bumrah becomes old )

For that to happen...we need to have one season of IPL in Australia.

23 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Add Umran as well. 

For 4 quicks to bowl we'd have to play in ANZ or SA. 

Edited by I6MTW