England's Ollie Robinson banned from int'l cricket for old offensive tweets

Texy

17 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

So now they will suspend Buttler and Morgan?

Stupid ECB. Stupid rules.

LOL if you think they are going to suspend Buttler and Morgan unless it is for some meaningless T20i match against Afghanistan or something.

4 hours ago, GeeGaw said:

India needs a superstar with a thick redneck accent.

Pitch reporter:  "India wins the toss, what is your decision?"

Billy Ray Kumar:  "Yearrrh, we fixin' to bat." Proceeds to spit a sizable chew out on to the ground beside the pitch

good attempt , i added some value..

I think ECB has taken correct decision. It gives correct message to every budding cricketer and even other sportsperson and bodies that you can not represent England if you were a racist bigot while a teen.

Its unfair to Ollie but when Sports in England and world in general is so much plagued by racism, sometimes you need to make example. I think icfers need to understand larger context that main sport for England is Football and when fans make monkey chants in stadium targeting a black player, or sing “I’d rather be a P A-KI then Turk” then they may realise that something needs to be done.

20 hours ago, mishra said:

I think ECB has taken correct decision. It gives correct message to every budding cricketer and even other sportsperson and bodies that you can not represent England if you were a racist bigot while a teen. better delete all your offensive tweets before making your debut.

I made the proper correction for you.  If a guy can bowl express pace with swing ECB doesn't give a crap if he's racist or not; just don't get caught being racist.