Where have the last 10 years gone?

EnterTheVoid

14 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Like everyone have had my highs and lows, along the way have lost those who are irreplaceable BUT have seen my baby grow, experience smaller things of life which brought smiles and got to relive some lost moments. 

Beautiful.

I shy away from viewing old family photos on Dropbox. These kids that used to grow up in front of my eyes, they are now all grown up and ready to get married.

I feel the last 20 years, the rug has been pulled from underneath my feet.

3 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Welcome to adult life. You will most likely do the same job for the rest of your life, spend most of your time in the office and commuting and live for the weekend. Everyday is similar, there aren't as many big different milestones as there are between 10 and 23.

Not really, if you have kids, you will be part of their milestones. Running a mile under 7 mins is a milestone, getting wasted on 5 drinks, something to look for everyday. Don’t look back on lost time

On 8/8/2021 at 10:22 AM, EnterTheVoid said:

Beautiful.

I shy away from viewing old family photos on Dropbox. These kids that used to grow up in front of my eyes, they are now all grown up and ready to get married.

I feel the last 20 years, the rug has been pulled from underneath my feet.

yes, time is a curious thing. when you want it to slow down, it goes by in a flash. and when you are young and want to grow up quickly, at that time it feels like it is dragging on and that 17-18 will never come.