Jump to content
Trichromatic

F1

Recommended Posts

Yes I watch F1 and I believe Max awesome this season should but has been very unlucky with tire failures Mercedes Crashing . While Lewis has been very lucky and Max deserves the title 

 

And with all action happening in Other or Cricket this should also be probably moved there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2021 at 10:03 PM, rising said:

Yes I watch F1 and I believe Max awesome this season should but has been very unlucky with tire failures Mercedes Crashing . While Lewis has been very lucky and Max deserves the title 

 

And with all action happening in Other or Cricket this should also be probably moved there

Really good performance, I like it too. And he deserves the title. Although we can certainly talk about deserved when the title will be in the pocket :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2021 at 8:03 PM, rising said:

Yes I watch F1 and I believe Max awesome this season should but has been very unlucky with tire failures Mercedes Crashing . While Lewis has been very lucky and Max deserves the title 

 

And with all action happening in Other or Cricket this should also be probably moved there

I am guessing all of you are max fans. Yes I agree he has been unlucky this season and he is a fantastic driver but the ostracization of Lewis on forums and Max fans orchestrated by Christian Horner is just not fair. 

 

Lets break down the two instances pointed out in your post.

1) The tyre failure in Baku is unfortunate, the same had happened to Lance Stroll in Baku as well but do keep in mind that the Redbull lower downforce and Max tendency to go all out at the start, wears his tyres quicker than others, as opposed to Lewis whose tyre management is excellent.

2) It wheel to wheel racing, it evens out at the end of the season, take for instance the recent Sochi GP, where max got the engine penalty of out teh way and was lucky with the rain, or else he would finished eight behind Charles Leclerc. Lewis will have to take a grid penalty and start from end either for a power unit/engine change over course of the season.

 

Redbull with AlphaTauri (second redbull team) often gets a good Tow in qualifying from Gasly as well, which helps Max to get good slip stream especially in tracks like Zandvoort, where the track evolution is insane.

  

No offence intended, Max is a fantastic driver and multiple future WDC but Lewis being a seven time champion does deserve some respect.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Vivek92 said:

I am guessing all of you are max fans. Yes I agree he has been unlucky this season and he is a fantastic driver but the ostracization of Lewis on forums and Max fans orchestrated by Christian Horner is just not fair. 

 

Lets break down the two instances pointed out in your post.

1) The tyre failure in Baku is unfortunate, the same had happened to Lance Stroll in Baku as well but do keep in mind that the Redbull lower downforce and Max tendency to go all out at the start, wears his tyres quicker than others, as opposed to Lewis whose tyre management is excellent.

2) It wheel to wheel racing, it evens out at the end of the season, take for instance the recent Sochi GP, where max got the engine penalty of out teh way and was lucky with the rain, or else he would finished eight behind Charles Leclerc. Lewis will have to take a grid penalty and start from end either for a power unit/engine change over course of the season.

 

Redbull with AlphaTauri (second redbull team) often gets a good Tow in qualifying from Gasly as well, which helps Max to get good slip stream especially in tracks like Zandvoort, where the track evolution is insane.

  

No offence intended, Max is a fantastic driver and multiple future WDC but Lewis being a seven time champion does deserve some respect.

 

 

 

 

If your thinking I Max Fan your wrong, I am only supporting him as he is only one other than Lewis has chance to win and he is driving well

 

And were did show disrespect  to Lewis? I said what was obvious Lewis was lucky this year and , Max deserve the title 

Lewis  would not have finished  below top 5 in Imola had Bottas not crashed with Russel

Tire are not expected fail in that way which happened in Baku and its considered Unlucky, they are expected degrade not blow out 

Silverstone easily Lewis could have also retirement if Collison was bit heavier

 Hungary Lewis teammate tookout Max, in opening 

Russia Hamilton himself had couple crashes in qualifying so you could say he was lucky there aswell  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2021 at 9:12 PM, rising said:

If your thinking I Max Fan your wrong, I am only supporting him as he is only one other than Lewis has chance to win and he is driving well

 

And were did show disrespect  to Lewis? I said what was obvious Lewis was lucky this year and , Max deserve the title 

Lewis  would not have finished  below top 5 in Imola had Bottas not crashed with Russel

Tire are not expected fail in that way which happened in Baku and its considered Unlucky, they are expected degrade not blow out 

Silverstone easily Lewis could have also retirement if Collison was bit heavier

 Hungary Lewis teammate tookout Max, in opening 

Russia Hamilton himself had couple crashes in qualifying so you could say he was lucky there aswell  

Mate I did not imply that you disrespected Lewis, I was basing it on the F1 forum fans and I did agree with you that Max is a fantastic driver and would win multiple WDC.

 

I agree that Lewis was lucky during the Silverstone GP however the Monza crash was on Max. The only issue I have with Max is that he is does not back out when he does not have the space, which is fairly well documented by comments from other driver as well.  

 

I do not have anything against max, my issue with Redbull is with Christian Horner who would say and do anything to gain an advantage, his constant whining to Masi every race is annoying, Wolf is bad as well but not to Horner extend. Max is well behave off circuit, similar to Vettel who was instantly likeable since he left redbull.

 

Turkey, US, Mexico look like Redbull tracks along with AbuDhabi. I reckon its should be Max title to lose. Saudi and Qatar is anyone guess, no idea how we ended up with so many GP in Middle East.

 

What's your take on Gasly, he is one of my favourites and probably my main reason for disliking Redbull.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Vivek92
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Vivek92 said:

Mate I did not imply that you disrespected Lewis, I was basing it on the F1 forum fans and I did agree with you that Max is a fantastic driver and would win multiple WDC.

 

I agree that Lewis was lucky during the Silverstone GP however the Monza crash was on Max. The only issue I have with Max is that he is does not back out when he does not have the space, which is fairly well documented by comments from other driver as well.  

 

I do not have anything against max, my issue with Redbull is with Christian Horner who would say and do anything to gain an advantage, his constant whining to Masi every race is annoying, Wolf is bad as well but not to Horner extend. Max is well behave off circuit, similar to Vettel who was instantly likeable since he left redbull.

 

Turkey, US, Mexico look like Redbull tracks along with AbuDhabi. I reckon its should be Max title to lose. Saudi and Qatar is anyone guess, no idea how we ended up with so many GP in Middle East.

 

What's your take on Gasly, he is one of my favourites and probably my main reason for disliking Redbull.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes Max is very aggressive its been well documented  but I think this season he has been that aggressive apart from with Lewis and matured a bit . Team boses most of them wine it probably makes difference if they wine against your favorite I personally get annoyed with Ferrari Mattio Binotto apart from Wolf 

 

 As far ask tracks go it would be hard to I would say with developments all we will have to see but I think redbull have chance with Max to have advantage in most I think they will struggle in Saudi Arabia and not sure on Quatar 

 

Gasly is good he was just unlucky to be in red bull at wrong time and with team behind Max he was to inexperience handle situation for some reason he was very scared overtake probably was not confident with car or was scared of making mistakes.  but has come back strong with Torro rosso, he has  also can look at Riccardo, Sainz  who are now making career out  of red bull he should choose is next move very carefully. In F1 its not only about talent its about being lucky being in right place at right time  and able have influence team  because  there are many talented driver like Nicol Hulkberg who didn't get opportunity win. so he has to  choose his  his next move very wisely 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even though Charles Lecler still leads at Albert Park on April 10, 2022, I'm still rooting for Lewis Hamilton for the 2nd year in a row :) He's an interesting driver, whatever they say about him. :cheer:

Edited by MattLewis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ferrari are doing everything in their power to halt Charles competing against max for WDC. Smashing race though, could we have more of traditional race circuits like Silverstone and less of the narrow street circuits, give the width of these F1 cars 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...