Not Selecting Dhawan Would Be The Main Reason If India Does Not Win T20 WC

Khota

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

making 40 runs and having 127 n 95 s/r is not good performance in t20 by any strech of imagination

Give me that IPL logic when he performs same in international - he cant he hasnt so just play IPL.

And if you value IPL more in gold then be happy with him playing IPL,. Why does him being dropped in international (which you dnt rate) affect you so much ???

Like I said you will never get it.

It took you 5 years to realize Rohit is tops.

You still dont admit it but know Pandya is trash.

You being wrong 100% of time you still have lot of self belief.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

it took him yrs to crack test format not me , he stilll is not our best t20 batsman kohli n rahul are better

How can i get ur bias...its ur not mine na . Faltu ki bakwaas mere to kya kisi ke palle nhin padti 

Sharma scored more runs than Kohli for same innings. Sometimes I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyway the topic is Dhawan and he is the best.

7 hours ago, bronet said:

Shikhar Dhawan's omission from T20 World Cup squad down to 'conservative batting approach': Report

The most important squad selection took place on Wednesday, with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) selection committee naming a 15-member Indian team for the 2021 T20 World Cup. While fans were jubilant to see the return of R Ashwin and 'mentor' MS Dhoni, the absence of Shikhar Dhawan left a bitter-sweet taste.

Dhawan has been one of India's most consistent players in the ICC tournaments and the selectors' decision to not name him even among the reserves left many surprised.

While it hasn't yet been revealed as to why the southpaw didn't make the cut for the T20 World Cup, a report in Sportskeeda has claimed that the decision was taken keeping in mind his 'conservative approach' while batting.

"The selectors and management came to a decision that Shikhar's conservative batting approach might not serve the team's purposes and that has cost him a spot in the squad. Instead, Ishan Kishan has been picked as the third opener, and his fearless style of batting is being preferred over Dhawan. Management is clear that India cannot win T20 games with a conservative batting approach", the report quoted a source as saying.

While KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma are likely to form the primary opening pairing, the options of using Virat Kohli and Ishan Kishan as openers also exist. In fact, Kohli himself had expressed a desire to open the batting when England had toured India earlier this year.

Dhawan was a part of the Indian team that toured Sri Lanka, playing all 6 matches on the tour. He registered scores of 86*, 29, 13 in the 3 ODIs and 46, 40, 0 in the 3 T20Is. With the next year also set to feature a T20 World Cup, it looks as if Dhawan's days in the shortest format of the game for the Indian team are coming to an end. 

MORE  https://shrinke.me/2sdDq

Shikhar Dhawan is not a part of the Indian squad for the T20 World Cup 2021  |  Photo Credit: APKEY HIGHLShikhar Dhawan didn't even make the stand-by list as the BCCI selection committee picked India squad for T20 W

The reason for the drop is very logical , The game has moved on and indian selectors too need to take note of that .

Hope matter is settled for all purposes.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Sharma scored more runs than Kohli for same innings. Sometimes I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyway the topic is Dhawan and he is the best.

Dhawan is the worst as the stats shows. He is indeed better than shaw, paddikal, gaikwad and samson though, so all of them were also not selected for t20 squad 

He is not better than rahul, rohit, kohli, yadav who are the 4 batsmen selected. Rest of the squad are keepers (pant and kishan), all rounders (pandya, axar, etc) or pure bowlers

Heck even iyer is better than dhawan at this point but not selected 

P.S. who should be dropped from the 4 batsmen to select dhawan? Rahul? Yadav? 

Edited by New guy
11 hours ago, bronet said:

Shikhar Dhawan's omission from T20 World Cup squad down to 'conservative batting approach': Report

The most important squad selection took place on Wednesday, with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) selection committee naming a 15-member Indian team for the 2021 T20 World Cup. While fans were jubilant to see the return of R Ashwin and 'mentor' MS Dhoni, the absence of Shikhar Dhawan left a bitter-sweet taste.

Dhawan has been one of India's most consistent players in the ICC tournaments and the selectors' decision to not name him even among the reserves left many surprised.

While it hasn't yet been revealed as to why the southpaw didn't make the cut for the T20 World Cup, a report in Sportskeeda has claimed that the decision was taken keeping in mind his 'conservative approach' while batting.

"The selectors and management came to a decision that Shikhar's conservative batting approach might not serve the team's purposes and that has cost him a spot in the squad. Instead, Ishan Kishan has been picked as the third opener, and his fearless style of batting is being preferred over Dhawan. Management is clear that India cannot win T20 games with a conservative batting approach", the report quoted a source as saying.

While KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma are likely to form the primary opening pairing, the options of using Virat Kohli and Ishan Kishan as openers also exist. In fact, Kohli himself had expressed a desire to open the batting when England had toured India earlier this year.

Dhawan was a part of the Indian team that toured Sri Lanka, playing all 6 matches on the tour. He registered scores of 86*, 29, 13 in the 3 ODIs and 46, 40, 0 in the 3 T20Is. With the next year also set to feature a T20 World Cup, it looks as if Dhawan's days in the shortest format of the game for the Indian team are coming to an end. 

MORE  https://shrinke.me/2sdDq

Shikhar Dhawan is not a part of the Indian squad for the T20 World Cup 2021  |  Photo Credit: APKEY HIGHLShikhar Dhawan didn't even make the stand-by list as the BCCI selection committee picked India squad for T20 W

i hope the day comes when this doesnt come out as reports but selectors say it openly 

6 hours ago, New guy said:

Dhawan is the worst as the stats shows. He is indeed better than shaw, paddikal, gaikwad and samson though, so all of them were also not selected for t20 squad 

He is not better than rahul, rohit, kohli, yadav who are the 4 batsmen selected. Rest of the squad are keepers (pant and kishan), all rounders (pandya, axar, etc) or pure bowlers

Heck even iyer is better than dhawan at this point but not selected 

P.S. who should be dropped from the 4 batsmen to select dhawan? Rahul? Yadav? 

Why should be that be the choice?

This team selection is terrible as it is short on bats.

The answer to your question is that I will drop Axar to accomodate Dhawan.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

kuldeep bhuvi scored more then dhawan last t20 shud i consider them better batsman 

rotta reh

Yes you should because you are dumb. You need to look at the whole series or atleast few matches with same variables.

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Why should be that be the choice?

This team selection is terrible as it is short on bats.

The answer to your question is that I will drop Axar to accomodate Dhawan.

Ok, then what will your batting line up be? Where does dhawan play and where does others like rahul play?

12 minutes ago, New guy said:

Ok, then what will your batting line up be? Where does dhawan play and where does others like rahul play?

KL/Sharma/Dhawan

KL/Sharma/Dhawan

KL/Sharma/Dhawan

Kohli

Yadav

Pant/Kishen

Bhumrah

Bhuvi

Shami

Ashwin

Chahar

This squad is short on one pace bowler.

I will fire all selectors for pickingthe quota player Chakravarty.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Yes you should because you are dumb. You need to look at the whole series or atleast few matches with same variables.

i looked at whole series

He avg 28

his s/.r 108

Its trash to begin with. The world is launching guys like livingstone, conway and we are stuck on 108 s/r. In any variable 108 s/r is garbage in t20 absolute filth n garbage

1 hour ago, Khota said:

KL/Sharma/Dhawan

KL/Sharma/Dhawan

KL/Sharma/Dhawan

Kohli

Yadav

Pant/Kishen

Bhumrah

Bhuvi

Shami

Ashwin

Chahar

Bumrah batting at 6 .....masterplan 

Now atleast u can say he was better then 5 other batsman who basically will be tailenders although that can also backfire like kuldeep, bhuvi, rahul all outscored him

25 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i looked at whole series

He avg 28

his s/.r 108

Its trash to begin with. The world is launching guys like livingstone, conway and we are stuck on 108 s/r. In any variable 108 s/r is garbage in t20 absolute filth n garbage

As usual you make no sense. Atthe top he is the highest run makes with a very good S/R.

24 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bumrah batting at 6 .....masterplan 

Now atleast u can say he was better then 5 other batsman who basically will be tailenders although that can also backfire like kuldeep, bhuvi, rahul all outscored him

I did not imply that Bumrah bat at six. After first five bats and a wktkpr I put down my order of prefrence of bowlers.

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

what is the name of quote from which Varun came from ???

Tamil nadu quota

KKR quota 

some caste quote 

big eyes quota 

ungroomed beard quota 

I dont want to get into it but yes he is quota. The poorest selection of all 15. just like the Shankar guy last time.