Should Kohli and Rohit be banned if the 5th test is deemed forfeited by ICC?

zen

1 minute ago, Khota said:

It truly is not but desis get sand in their vajijas.

One issue is that in places like India (or Pak, etc.) ppl do not have the experience of living in a multicultural environment. Even if they interact it is through social media, email or maybe phones. Their concepts are usually developed by interactions with other locals. 

If ppl write kick ECB, probably seen as the representative of a country that enslaved India, that resonates well in that type of environment. 

13 minutes ago, Khota said:

They should be kicked out for doing stuff that is not recommended.

Here are the gidelines:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/

here is the point of reference for this:

When you do not need to self-isolate

If someone you live with has symptoms of COVID-19, or has tested positive for COVID-19, you will not need to self-isolate if any of the following apply:

• you're fully vaccinated – this means 14 days have passed since your final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine given by the NHS
  • you're under 18 years, 6 months old
  • you're taking part or have taken part in a COVID-19 vaccine trial
  • you're not able to get vaccinated for medical reasons

There are Covid guidelines set by ICC. My company has its own guidelines that differs from CDC. You both are talking through your posterior orifices. 

Edited by coffee_rules
23 minutes ago, zen said:

One issue is that in places like India (or Pak, etc.) ppl do not have the experience of living in a multicultural environment. Even if they interact it is through social media, email or maybe phones. Their concepts are usually developed by interactions with other locals. 

If ppl write kick ECB, probably seen as the representative of a country that enslaved India, that resonates well in that type of environment. 

I am one of the offending parties but here I cannot understand the hero worship going on.

22 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

There are Covid guidelines set by ICC. My company has its own guidelines that differs from CDC. You both are talking through your posterior orifices. 

Clearly you dont understand jack sheet because you were not aware of quarantine rules, once we showed you your panties are in a wad now.

25 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am one of the offending parties but here I cannot understand the hero worship going on.

if you look at India, it can be in conflict with its neighbours - China, Pak, BD, and even SL and Nepal. Ind does not have too many strong allies. There is not too much close cooperation apart from with countries like Afghanistan and Bhutan, where India is basically providing them with benefits. We mostly only have ourselves to blame.

39 minutes ago, Khota said:

Oh, they earn millions more than me, they deserve to rot in hell! Kohli jumped a red signal and said he was late for class when he was 15, he must be lying about Covid concerns.  None of us supporting the players are hero worshippers. Most of them are AVKC flag bearers 

Edited by coffee_rules
22 hours ago, Khota said:

NIH and CDC.

22 hours ago, Khota said:

And someone posted this guideline on ICF too. I am too tired to look for it but it was two days back.

That’s alarming. Confirmed contact COVID negative not obtained should be isolating and not spreading they might never get a symptom but might give COVID to elder loved ones or younger unvaccinated loved ones. This would be a disaster.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Here are the gidelines:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/

If someone you live with has symptoms of COVID-19, or has tested positive for COVID-19, you will not need to self-isolate if any of the following apply:

• you're fully vaccinated – this means 14 days have passed since your final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine given by the NHS
  • you're under 18 years, 6 months old
  • you're taking part or have taken part in a COVID-19 vaccine trial
  • you're not able to get vaccinated for medical reasons

Lol these definitely sound more political than scientific. 
Confirmed first contact who is under 18 or medically not cleared for vaccination should absolutely self isolate lol.. dang this is dumb. 

10 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Why don't you spell it out instead going on and on about "guidelines",they isolated the support staff when they were not positive and were vaccinated that's the reality ,that's their "guideline".

I have posted the guidelines.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Here are the gidelines:

Even from espnstar: Link

“According to the UK government's Covid-19 guidelines, any person who receives a positive PCR test for Covid-19 is obliged to self-isolate for ten days. However, those identified as close contacts don't need to isolate themselves if they test negative and it has been more than 14 days since their second jab.

And if I recall correctly, a medical team in England had also addressed players concerns.

Edited by zen
3 minutes ago, Khota said:

How??

vaccine only prevents disease not infection in the vaccinated, infected can be spreaders. 

And unvaccinated could get disease or be a-symptomatic carrier. Simple science one needs to research for oneself not do blind faith follow without scientific evidence that’s called religion.

9 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

So why did they isolate the support staff when only shastri was positive, complete mismanagement by eng , won't even follow their own guidelines, resulting in this farce.

Buddy, it is BCCI’s medical team that did that per the report below:

The BCCI Medical Team has isolated Mr Ravi Shastri, Head Coach, Mr B. Arun, Bowling Coach, Mr R. Sridhar, Fielding Coach and Mr Nitin Patel, Physiotherapist as a precautionary measure after Mr Shastri’s lateral flow test returned positive last evening.

Link

Usually, the subcon is late to catch up on the latest :dontknow: 

32 minutes ago, zen said:

Even from espnstar: Link

“According to the UK government's Covid-19 guidelines, any person who receives a positive PCR test for Covid-19 is obliged to self-isolate for ten days. However, those identified as close contacts don't need to isolate themselves if they test negative and it has been more than 14 days since their second jab.

And if I recall correctly, a medical team in England had also addressed players concerns.

And these are the guidelines world over but these rules dont apply to Indian players. Because of hero worship.