Umran Malik - 150 kph Indian pace sensation

Texan

12 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

If you played any club cricket, you would know the age fraud. It's so rampant. It is not just about my brother. Already gave an example of a from our club playing j&k u 19 at the age of 24 in 2014. Currently a 33 year old from our club is playing u25. There are a lot of such cases in every state at every level. You can suppose that in 90s and 2000s when age group cricket became big, almost every cricketer was over the age. 

Bhai tumhare ghar mein age fraud hua to iska matlab ye nahi ki poori duniya ko fraud bolo. Tum ye batao nursery mein 10 saal ke age mein kisi ko admission milta hai kya?

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

They didn't tell me their age. I know them last 10-12 years. We do nets together. I still go there and bowl to them. I bowled to them in the nets in 2009 and now it's 2021, 12 years since then. They are still playing age group cricket in their 30s.

I think you missed to read the more important part, how is Umran not 21. 

"even if they did, why are revealing it on the internet? Anyway, we were talking about Umran na? How does he look 25 year old to you? In fact, all people have different faces, some looks older than their age, some look younger. Best example is Prithvi Shaw. Umran looks like he has got complete beard just recently, I still little patches. Definitely 21 or near-about."

1 minute ago, Chakdephatte said:

I think you missed to read the more important part, how is Umran not 21. 

"even if they did, why are revealing it on the internet? Anyway, we were talking about Umran na? How does he look 25 year old to you? In fact, all people have different faces, some looks older than their age, some look younger. Best example is Prithvi Shaw. Umran looks like he has got complete beard just recently, I still little patches. Definitely 21 or near-about."

I am revealing just tell you things worked and age happened and still happens.  Beard isn't a criteria to decide age. Some get beard at 18, sone 24. 

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

I am revealing just tell you things worked and age happened and still happens.  Beard isn't a criteria to decide age. Some get beard at 18, sone 24. 

What else is? How is Umran not 21?

Quoting myself again-

"In fact, all people have different faces, some looks older than their age, some look younger. Best example is Prithvi Shaw."

Edited by Chakdephatte
2 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

What else is? How is Umran not 21?

"In fact, all people have different faces, some looks older than their age, some look younger. Best example is Prithvi Shaw."

Prithvi is right age. We are seeing him since 12 years of age. I would say most of Mumbai players have shown their accurate age. While Umran is a great find and I didn't say he is 24-25. He may very well actually be 21-22. I just said he looks 24-25 to me. Because I see and spend time with players every day.  So it's just my guess. I can be wrong too. 

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Let's end it. But before that-

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Prithvi is right age. We are seeing him since 12 years of age.

That's what I said. You probably didn't understand. I was giving his example to explain how faces can fool you. Can't judge a player by his looks.

Edited by Chakdephatte
8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It's called knowing the ground realities. Currently a fast bowler is playing UP u19 was in Vinoo Mankad trophy squad but isn't actually 19 or less, he is around 22. That's the sad reality.

Let me once again go back to the question. You said Dhoni is 45. I said Dhoni started school in 1986 and continued in the same school till class 12th in 1999. My question is can a 10 year old take admission in Nursery?  Yet to get your answer.

Baki jo age fraud hai, for that I gave you the BCCI helpline, report karo. But na tumne to bas kahaani hi banani hai.

11 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Let me once again go back to the question. You said Dhoni is 45. I said Dhoni started school in 1986 and continued in the same school till class 12th in 1999. My question is can a 10 year old take admission in Nursery?  Yet to get your answer.

Baki jo age fraud hai, for that I gave you the BCCI helpline, report karo. But na tumne to bas kahaani hi banani hai.

Ye jo tum bata rahe ho vo bhi kahaani hai

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Trust some rudimentary speed gun in New Zealand from 1995 but do not trust speed guns from SA, which being quoted here, just because there are no videos available so far :hatsoff:

But they believe waqar was a tearaway when visually and practically (measured)he wasn't one,there are legends popular about his express pace in paxtani cricketing corridors

14 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Haha. Aa gaya oont pahad ke neeche.

Thoda padh likh liya karo, fiction aur facts mein difference samajh aa jayga. Poora din 'expert' banke fiction hi likhte rehte ho.

Don't think you have ever played much cricket at any level. Ground reality is lot different. It's not about being expert but being in the system and knowing it. 

18 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

But they believe waqar was a tearaway when visually and practically (measured)he wasn't one,there are legends popular about his express pace in paxtani cricketing corridors

All fancy stories about padosi speed demons are legit, anything said about Indian bowlers has to be proved in PCB approved labs. Typical coping mechanism for our padosis in the last two decades as they have become a mid to bottom tier team.

4 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

All fancy stories about padosi speed demons are legit, anything said about Indian bowlers has to be proved in PCB approved labs. Typical coping mechanism for our padosis in the last two decades as they have become a mid to bottom tier team.

Varun Aaron

Umesh yadav were both easily faster than wacqar ever was. 

Only legit speedster was shoaib akthar and sami. 

Zahid was unproven. All fairytales. 

Fastest from Asia based on average speed at their peaks would be; in tests only

1) shoaib bhai

2) varun Aaron

3) umesh

4) sami

5) umar gul

6) booomraaaah

7) wahab riaz

8) shaeen afridi

9) shami

10) wacqar