Coal Shortage in India

Singh bling

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

NEWS

Coronavirus: No Need To Panic, Says Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan After COVID-19 Cases

Just like this

First BJP is always in denial then in panic after that just forgot the crisis and watch some 10 gram bollywood drug scandal.

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

There was no electricity in ramrajya of treta yug. With masterstrokes like these from modiji we are inching closer to the true target of converting India into ramrajya.

Wah modiji Wah :hatsoff:

Par ek problem hai agar bijli nahi hogi to log godi media kaise dekhenge aur media nahi dekhenge to day to day problems yaad aayengi . Abhi to koyi bollywood scandal 24 ghante chala ke unko divert kar diya jaata hai

6 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

NEWS

Coronavirus: No Need To Panic, Says Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan After COVID-19 Cases

Just like this

First BJP is always in denial then in panic after that just forgot the crisis and watch some 10 gram bollywood drug scandal.

classic strawman logic,

5 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Par ek problem hai agar bijli nahi hogi to log godi media kaise dekhenge aur media nahi dekhenge to day to day problems yaad aayengi . Abhi to koyi bollywood scandal 24 ghante chala ke unko divert kar diya jaata hai

AAP logon kya dar.. waise phokat mein de rahein bijli paani. Jhoot pehlaane liye bhi bijli nahin hogi ab

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I said AAP of Delhi fame. Assuming you supported AAP

I don't blindly support AAP but think that they should be given chance to rule a full state then anybody can judge their performance. So far they are ruling Delhi which too many power centre's which all blame each other

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Coal Crisis: Bengaluru To Face Power Cuts on October 12, Says State-Run BESCOM | Details Here

International media also ignores the high economic activity post covid induced recession and coal shotage during monsoon. Bengaluru has powercuts since my childhood days, it is nothing new. 

International media believes Indian Muslims are going through a genocide

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Bengaluru has powercuts since my childhood days, it is nothing new.

Power cuts in childhood was very normal but from 2000s onwards situation very much improved in each and every state. Shiela dixit gave Delhi very good power structure.  Gurgaon was lagging behind Delhi as we still have inverter ( aapda mein avasar) .When I arrived in Gurgaon in 1999 sometimes power cuts sometimes used to be of as long as 20 hours. People even had generators.

So don't compare situation  with 20-25 years