Imran Khan: When will the torture end?

Autonomous

Just now, ravishingravi said:

I am guessing now he will be at receiving end. Its a great country. Inflation is still 13%. Risk of default is pretty high. But they delirium is infectious. 

I think this SC decision has been very well received all across the country, and by legal experts or those who want strong democracy. 

Ecentually, this will help to mitigate some instability as confidence in state improves.

5 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

I think this SC decision has been very well received all across the country, and by legal experts or those who want strong democracy. 

Ecentually, this will help to mitigate some instability as confidence in state improves.

Actually, the challenge for whoever comes to power is to just to manage this situation. Its very very bad. I don't think folks still realize what a terrible situation it is. It won't be easy for anyone. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Actually, the challenge for whoever comes to power is to just to manage this situation. Its very very bad. I don't think folks still realize what a terrible situation it is. It won't be easy for anyone. 

Atleast we can now hope for better with establishment being neutral (evident by decisions like this). Also I think they have realized these hybrid experiments like Imran Regime turn out to be a disaster, specially for popularity of the institute.

2 hours ago, Autonomous said:

I think we have to wait for full judgement which will also contain punishments.

Correct me if I am wrong it looks like Bajwa does not have same ambitions as Gen Zia , Ayub Khan and Musharraf. This was golden chance for him to declare Martial law.

18 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Correct me if I am wrong it looks like Bajwa does not have same ambitions as Gen Zia , Ayub Khan and Musharraf. This was golden chance for him to declare Martial law.

Yes. Establishment is neutral due to this very reason

17 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

So how did IK come to power last election ?

That was not the win people were expecting for IK, in Lahore and in Punjab. In 2018, IK was extremely popular , more so in Lahore and Punjab and people of Lahore and Punjab in general were sick and tired of Sharif's  decade long rule of corruption and poor performance  . IK was born and raised in Lahore and other than achieving cricket related victories , he had done enormous charitable work in Lahore including the biggest and the best cancer hospital in Lahore. I'm from Lahore, born and raised there and have large number of my extended family and friends there . I knew in 2018 IK was expected to win by a landslide in Lahore and Punjab, more than KPK but thanks to rigging in polls committed by Sharifs ( they are master of it ) IK was not able to take expected number of seats and formed a weak and fragile government with other small parties which  were always ready to be sold, and it effected his over all performance . 

Over last 30 years Sharifs in Punjab and Zardari/Bhutto in Sindh have done nothing much for the people but they have invested heavily in local and provincial establishment including judiciary and have taken the art of rigging the elections to a new level. They were so afraid of next election in 2023 under a caretaker government which was not their own handpicked . Now they have achieved their goal by buying the MNAs and MPAs and will be looking forward to " win" the election in Punjab and Sindh . They don't have much hold in KPK where both of these parties will lose badly. 

5 hours ago, putrevus said:

What happens to Imran Khan if new PM says Imran's letter was fake , will he be tried for treason?

This letter was endorsed as genuine by national security committee which has head of army, police, judiciary, government and opposition as the member . Except the opposition , everyone else including the army participated in the meeting . Leader of the opposition was invited in that meeting , but he did not show up , for obvious reason . 

Edited by First class

15 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Bakwas band karo apni, bahir beth kar bak bak kar rahe ho

@autonomous , If you have noticed , I never responded to any of your post and juts look at your response to my post and you would know the reason behind that . Its hard for me to have a decent conversation or discussion with  a low level, uneducated atrocious Patwaris, who prefer to use foul language rather than narrating his POV in a decent way , not your fault, you just can't .

Do me a favor  , please do not respond to any of my post and I will do the same with your post, thanks. 

11 minutes ago, First class said:

@autonomous , If you have noticed , I never responded to any of your post and juts look at your response to my post and you would know the reason behind that . Its hard for me to have a decent conversation or discussion with  a low level, uneducated atrocious Patwaris, who prefer to use foul language rather than narrating his POV in a decent way , not your fault, you just can't .

Do me a favor  , please do not respond to any of my post and I will do the same with your post, thanks. 

Still feeling the burn?

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

Ayub , Zia and Mush took over the government when they had a chance because for whatever situation the country was in they could do it and probably they had the backing of the west also. Time is not right for the army now. Bajwa wanted to topple the IK government because IK would not give him the 2nd extension to Bajwa , which is due in November. I'm sure Bajwa has  now some kind of deal for Sharif and will get another extension. Like the cricketers in Pakistan , army chiefs also don't like to retire when their time is up for them . 

9 hours ago, First class said:

That was not the win people were expecting for IK, in Lahore and in Punjab. In 2018, IK was extremely popular , more so in Lahore and Punjab and people of Lahore and Punjab in general were sick and tired of Sharif's  decade long rule of corruption and poor performance  . IK was born and raised in Lahore and other than achieving cricket related victories , he had done enormous charitable work in Lahore including the biggest and the best cancer hospital in Lahore. I'm from Lahore, born and raised there and have large number of my extended family and friends there . I knew in 2018 IK was expected to win by a landslide in Lahore and Punjab, more than KPK but thanks to rigging in polls committed by Sharifs ( they are master of it ) IK was not able to take expected number of seats and formed a weak and fragile government with other small parties which  were always ready to be sold, and it effected his over all performance . 

Over last 30 years Sharifs in Punjab and Zardari/Bhutto in Sindh have done nothing much for the people but they have invested heavily in local and provincial establishment including judiciary and have taken the art of rigging the elections to a new level. They were so afraid of next election in 2023 under a caretaker government which was not their own handpicked . Now they have achieved their goal by buying the MNAs and MPAs and will be looking forward to " win" the election in Punjab and Sindh . They don't have much hold in KPK where both of these parties will lose badly. 

Firstly dude, I respect your sentiments. I was reading my old old blogs from a decade back and it was complete adoration and support of Imran Khan and PTI. But then I was also a supporter of AAP. But with time one realizes that simplistic narratives don't hold true and life is way more complex than one can understand.

1) Sharif and Zardari are corrupt. Yes, this is generally accepted. Imran is not corrupt. This is assumed. Corruption need not be financial or personal. It can be moral and ethical. Look at the faces he surrounds himself. Same old faces from same corrupt parties from same old elites. So, while IK did what most populists do i.e. rise on the back of "Me - Good and Rest of the world - Bad", there is not much consistency in his words and actions. 

2) Lets be honest. The real rulers of the Pakistan is the establishment. Historically all your PMs have been removed when they begin to challenge the army. You can check right from Bhutto to today. So, Imran came to power with the backing of army and when the backing is removed, he is out. The election results doesn't mean anything in Pakistan, I am sorry to say. 

3) On PPP and PML-N. I will take your word for it. But look at what Imran has done. GDP tanked. Borrowing grown three fold. Foreign relations screwed up. He has done U turn on almost everything he said. He has demeaned the office of PM and used foreign relations and diplomatic communication to appease his fans. So, you have a choice between corrupt yet shrewd politician and self proclaimed clean leader who is megalomaniac fool. 

21 hours ago, Dery said:

Pak SC is corrupt may rule against Imran 

Lol Imraand ....what a power hungry corrupt maglomaniac, Pakistani on British asylum or illegally migrated to other nation support him.One who still lives in Pakistan gives no * about his fantacy and wc and Pakistani driving taxi abroad are still in 92 and thinking this womaniser as some messiha.

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Firstly dude, I respect your sentiments. I was reading my old old blogs from a decade back and it was complete adoration and support of Imran Khan and PTI. But then I was also a supporter of AAP. But with time one realizes that simplistic narratives don't hold true and life is way more complex than one can understand.

1) Sharif and Zardari are corrupt. Yes, this is generally accepted. Imran is not corrupt. This is assumed. Corruption need not be financial or personal. It can be moral and ethical. Look at the faces he surrounds himself. Same old faces from same corrupt parties from same old elites. So, while IK did what most populists do i.e. rise on the back of "Me - Good and Rest of the world - Bad", there is not much consistency in his words and actions. 

2) Lets be honest. The real rulers of the Pakistan is the establishment. Historically all your PMs have been removed when they begin to challenge the army. You can check right from Bhutto to today. So, Imran came to power with the backing of army and when the backing is removed, he is out. The election results doesn't mean anything in Pakistan, I am sorry to say. 

3) On PPP and PML-N. I will take your word for it. But look at what Imran has done. GDP tanked. Borrowing grown three fold. Foreign relations screwed up. He has done U turn on almost everything he said. He has demeaned the office of PM and used foreign relations and diplomatic communication to appease his fans. So, you have a choice between corrupt yet shrewd politician and self proclaimed clean leader who is megalomaniac fool. 

You guys are in your own imaginary world regarding Pakistan and I don,t want to disturb that . Guys like you wake up every morning and check whether Pakistan has broken into pieces or not yet and then get disappointed and wait for another day. You are already an expert on Pakistan , don't need any discussion , good luck.  Lets talk cricket.