Imran Khan: When will the torture end?

Autonomous

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

Isn't he a proxy PM? It's the army who pulls the strings.

Exactly.  Greenbros get fooled by the PakMil mafia into playing these tribal "political party" games that are essentially meaningless theatre.  Whether its Imran, Bilawal, Mariam or whoever - that's just a soap opera to create puppets who are eventual scapegoats for the real problems and dangers that Pakistanis have to suffer.  While the actual culprits are laughing their way to the bank.  

Do you like Papa John's Pizza?  

51 minutes ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Don't worry. Last I heard he issued a threat to the Khalaai Makhlooq that if he is made to leave his kursi then sh1t will hit the fan :hysterical:

So it can be safely assumed his end is near. Just watch a summary if his shenanigans here:

His analysis usually are good.

2 hours ago, Autonomous said:

On a serious note, bus hogai hai yaar 

If you want to give a honest assessment. No matter who is Leader. Syllabus and destiny will remain same. 

Syllabus= Indulge in anti India rhetoric/activities And Eff Pakistan and its public

PMs Destiny= Exiled or murdered.

So nothing new, Immys fate was sealed the day he was choosen to lead your country. Pakistani PM is most dangerous job :cantstop:

Real question you should be asking is why its same story repeating again and again. 

Edited by mishra

40 minutes ago, mishra said:

If you want to give a honest assessment. No matter who is Leader. Syllabus and destiny will remain same. 

Syllabus= Indulge in anti India rhetoric/activities And Eff Pakistan and its public

PMs Destiny= Exiled or murdered.

So nothing new, Immys fate was sealed the day he was choosen to lead your country. Pakistani PM is most dangerous job :cantstop:

Real question you should be asking is why its same story repeating again and again. 

Cannot sustain with this, everything has gone out of reach and essentials like electricity are soon gonna be out of common reach.

Search average pakistani salary or income for a white collar salaried person and then search what a honda city costs. 

Honda civic 3 years back was invoiced at 24lacs PKR, today it stands at 42 lacs PKR. Imagine the tabdeeli

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Cannot sustain with this, everything has gone out of reach and essentials like electricity are soon gonna be out of common reach.

Search average pakistani salary or income for a white collar salaried person and then search what a honda city costs. 

Honda civic 3 years back was invoiced at 24lacs PKR, today it stands at 42 lacs PKR. Imagine the tabdeeli

Well it’s failed  republic now. PM is literally making stuff up to keep the public diverted. Expecting some more stunts anytime now. 

I am not sure who can take over. It’s a big hole now. I am not sure this can be corrected. The core has melted it seems. Education, Industries, Taxes, Terrorism, Fanaticism. Nothing is going in right direction. 

I have Pakistani friends. And you can see their sadness. But you can also see that there was no other way. Only way out I see is military takeover and long process of reforms. I am taking 20 years. 

19 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Well it’s failed  republic now. PM is literally making stuff up to keep the public diverted. Expecting some more stunts anytime now. 

I am not sure who can take over. It’s a big hole now. I am not sure this can be corrected. The core has melted it seems. Education, Industries, Taxes, Terrorism, Fanaticism. Nothing is going in right direction. 

I have Pakistani friends. And you can see their sadness. But you can also see that there was no other way. Only way out I see is military takeover and long process of reforms. I am taking 20 years. 

I think najam sethi should be the next PM.

22 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Imagine buying something for 24 lacs and getting the same in 42 lacs within just 3 years. I hope someone puts an end to Khan's misery. 

15 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Also saddest part is to see how ill prepared he was to do this job. He had 25 years to prepare. No homework. Just a moron who could play cricket. 

bas randi ronay karwalo insay ya phir usual bakwas - main nahin chorunga, sarkon par ajaonga, oye daaku etc. etc.

Apart from incompetemce, his govt has to be the most corrupt in laat 2 decades - petrol, sugar, wheat - all sort of mafias are looting and symbol figures of those mafias have been inside his cabinet. 

Mega flop projects like ravi urban developments are to his name, there is not a single development project his govt started to complete in his tenure. 

13 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Imagine buying something for 24 lacs and getting the same in 42 lacs within just 3 years. I hope someone puts an end to Khan's misery. 

Really sorry to hear this.. clearly Imran khan is clueless and unable to really make any substantial change. I guess he just realized how bad the situation is.. I feel someone like Sharif is still a better option because he has a standing internationally and has the experience to steer Pakistan through these tough times. Imran khan is a proper puppet and absolute nobody.