Imran Khan: When will the torture end?

Autonomous

11 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

It's possible. Turkey actual inflation rate is atleast 60%. Economy is in free fall. 

Such high inflation mean large section is impacted right from current income not holding, savings , overall uncertainty. Imran can go but that wont help. 

8 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Such high inflation mean large section is impacted right from current income not holding, savings , overall uncertainty. Imran can go but that wont help. 

Imran's foreign policy sucks as well. 

IMF ne bhi tight kiya hua hai due to garbage comments from taliban khan and i wonder what they will do now that he is visiting russia when US is calling it out against Ukraine.

14 hours ago, mishra said:

After Zahoor killed himself, Second  IC814 hijacker Jamali killed himself to quickly get his share of Raisins.:yess:

India shipped Wheat to Afghanistan via Attari Border and even exported Sugar to Uzbekistan

I think the army dont want anybody to complete full term. Cause then it makes them harder to remove. 

I feel they have given Imran 4 years or so which is maximum they are comfertable giving.  They might prop up another person from pti.

2 hours ago, G_B_ said:

I think the army dont want anybody to complete full term. Cause then it makes them harder to remove. 

I feel they have given Imran 4 years or so which is maximum they are comfertable giving.  They might prop up another person from pti.

SS is the next PM. 

I hope, shariff is able to work around with concept of geo-economics and bring sanity to the state. PML-N has good economic team and seems like informally establishment has also accepted stance of nawaz shariff to normalize with india (with reference to general bajwa's comments on geo-economics couple of years back).