Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

36 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Taking the discussion beyond the movie itself, fact remains that these atrocities happened whether or not a movie was made about it. 

So, those who are in the know here and keep up with this issue closely, name some steps that should be taken (short-term or long-term) to address the issue that has not been addressed for 30 years.

See, There are three parts of it. People can elaborate do research and i am putting it in order I think.

1. Root cause isGeo -Political importance of  Region itself. US and its president Trump at the time advised India to get a buy in with UK Government. This is partially in hands of GoI and we are dependent on UK. IMO, US is on board

2. Pakistan and its key instrument (ie Weaponised Islamic religion). Pakistan has been using it time and again and West (specially US) kept a blind eye to it during Cold war and war against Terror. I feel now China will play that role and to top it, China shares the border as well as holds parts of it. India needs to prepare and prepare at war footing what is coming our way. Accept that we had a War imposed on us in Galwan and next one most likely decisive one will be within 10 -15 Years.

IMO, West will be silent spectator if we can manage it. Infact they want us to take PoK and Aksai Chin back. India needs to now expose both China and Pakistan in each forum to get required consent for its actions. We also must attack China and Pakistan the day China attacks Taiwan. Lets be prepared for it. I have one suggestion, we can avoid Going at War with Pakistan if we can assure them that after taking PoK we will still let them have water else we will  rubbish Indus Water treaty after next election. Either they  can buy arms or they can have water. Its their choice.

3.  Offical Global recognition of the genocode along with trail of Mr Farookh Abdullah and all his cabinet, We also make Kashmiris understand that fanaticism will lead them becoming  Afghanistan only. Make them understand advantages of people to people movement. And finally, make everyone throughout India that There will be no compromise and if you shake hands and help haytching up plan against India, Not just IPCC, but Buldozer awaits you

This movie should spur movies about partition 1947, Mumbai 1993 blasts, and the 26/11.

These 3 incidents have many facts untold. Ultimately, it is about local involvement, and them taking the terrorist side directly or indirectly. They are our own people, yet they hate the country and the majority other people.

The locals being largely of one particular religion is another debate which probably no government worldwide can resolve. There are huge elements about politicians, media , judiciary working in hands with the Breaking India forces.