Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A179apttY58

Vivek Agnihotri has finally revealed the trailer of the long awaited trailer for Kashmir Files- The true story of the 1990 KP genocide. Watching the trailer myself gave me Goosebumps and I was seething in anger.

My binti to all posters here- PLS PLS PLS go to the theatres to watch this film and support! I cant watch this in the UK as they wont have an international release but you guys can do your bit. 

Girijaa tikkuu was gangraped by colleagues and was cut into half by saw when she was alive,

BK ganjoo was hiding in rice container and would have been alive had his neighbours not  gave information about his location,he was shot dead in that container and his wife was forcefully fed those blood soaked rice,

A lady teacher who use to teach his neighbours son was raped and killed by that very child ,do i need to say more.

6 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Girijaa tikkuu was gangraped by colleagues and was cut into half by saw when she was alive,

BK ganjoo was hiding in rice container and would have been alive had his neighbours not  gave information about his location,he was shot dead in that container and his wife was forcefully fed those blood soaked rice,

A lady teacher who use to teach his neighbours son was raped and killed by that very child ,do i need to say more.

My dad told me they gave shelter to KP family during the exodus & their stories were  quite horrifying.  No Indian movie can quite rightly depict the amount of horrors.  From the trailer I saw it looks like they won't show that dimension much & rather make it sound political. 

8 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

It is so sad to read those harrowing stories. esp Girijaa Tikoo's. She had escaped to Jammu and contacted her collegue about left over salary/arrears of her salary. She was asked to come over and collect it. When she went to collect her money, terrorists were waiting for her and did all that explained above, I can't even write it.

Raliv galiv chaliv ask any kp this ,what these 3 words did to them,i know some sarva dharam sadbhav people hates me ,but I'll be brutally honest and say this,this movie of past could be a message for future ,what u are watching is ur future ,in front of ur eyes , which unfortunately ur future gens have to suffer if u don't deal with it , It isn't about some kp,some harsh some mishra,some kamlesh,but its about us,

Tu sochta tha ki mera number hai tu chup raha ,

Koi aur sochega tera number hai wo chup rahega,

Mitti main mil jaoge tum ek number ban ke,teri dastaan ka namonishan na rahega.

Shanti ki baat karte karte thak jayega tu kaafir,kya chatega paisa jab insaan na rahega

Edited by vayuu1

Glad to see a movie depicting the plight of KPs. I hear some of these stories are absolutely real without theatrical dramatization.  

I will certainly watch this in theater.

Just so that it is clear, we indians have experienced 100s of such massacres in last 1000-1500 years. We never took arms against anyone. In recent times, we have merely started uniting and it is unsettling for many.

In 1000s years, India never accepted extremism as a solution and I have no doubt that it ever will. This is simply a fight back to get things balanced.

19 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Glad to see a movie depicting the plight of KPs. I hear some of these stories are absolutely real without theatrical dramatization.  

Just so that it is clear, we indians have experienced 100s of such massacres in last 1000-1500 years. We never took arms against anyone. In recent times, we have merely started uniting and it is unsettling for many.

In 1000s years, India never accepted extremism as a solution and I have no doubt that it ever will. This is simply a fight back to get things balanced.

The fact that Hinduism/Santana Dharma's flexiblity allowed western cultures to assimilate & adopt our values.  Greeks Persians Kushans Huns Scythians were far more devastating than Islamic invaders but even they eventually came into Buddhist/Sanatan fold. 

Until Islam arrived & wiped out countless central Asian Persian & other cultures.  Only reason Hinduism survived coz after the fall of Sindh & Multan by Bin Qasim & mass conversions..  Indian kings of Kashmir Punjab & Western India realized the threats that Indian civilization was about to face. 

Arab defeats on Indian front in 8th century AD are one of the biggest reasons of the survival of Santana Dharma.  Only other place where Arabs met resistance was Western Europe..

Sometimes picking up arms is the only way to protect Dharma as Sri Krishna tells us in Gita. 

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Sometimes picking up arms is the only way to protect Dharma as Sri Krishna tells us in Gita. 

It it has come to this then we need to do our duty and protect our dharma.

I may be punjabi but I have the blood of Parshuram and Shivaji Maharaj in my veins- not scared of anything

22 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I may be punjabi but I have the blood of Parshuram and Shivaji Maharaj in my veins- not scared of anything

24 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Our society needs to be strong.  Hindus need to stop being divided all the time (biggest reason for our undoing)  Muslims are 10 times more closely knit then we are.  Even when u see a street fight in places like UP/Bihar they outnumber the other group far easily.  I don't know much about rest of India but this is what I have heard or noticed. 

Once we have unity like that Hindus will never be scared.  We are our own worst enemies for like forever. 

23 hours ago, dial_100 said:

This is the state of dara hua quom in a state like Karnataka, he is telling the Principal of the school (who stands there meekly)  who didn’t let students with Hijab -“if you do or say anything about our Dharrma (he means religion) , We will cut you into pieces and send you in a bag”. 

Imagine what they would have done when they’re the majority in states like Kashmir or WB. Hindutva is the only way for Hindus to survive.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This is the state of dara hua quom in a state like Karnataka, he is telling the Principal of the school (who stands there meekly)  who didn’t let students with Hijab -“if you do or say anything about our Dharrma (he means religion) , We will cut you into pieces and send you in a bag”. 

Imagine what they would have done when they’re the majority in states like Kashmir or WB. Hindutva is the only way for Hindus to survive.

chalani to hame bhi aati hain talware.. if this is what its come down to so be it.

9 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

The fact that Hinduism/Santana Dharma's flexiblity allowed western cultures to assimilate & adopt our values.  Greeks Persians Kushans Huns Scythians were far more devastating than Islamic invaders but even they eventually came into Buddhist/Sanatan fold. 

Until Islam arrived & wiped out countless central Asian Persian & other cultures.  Only reason Hinduism survived coz after the fall of Sindh & Multan by Bin Qasim & mass conversions..  Indian kings of Kashmir Punjab & Western India realized the threats that Indian civilization was about to face

Arab defeats on Indian front in 8th century AD are one of the biggest reasons of the survival of Santana Dharma.  Only other place where Arabs met resistance was Western Europe..

Oh yeah? 

Why didn’t they stop Ghaznavids & Ghurids!?

7 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Oh yeah? 

Why didn’t they stop Ghaznavids & Ghurids!?

Ghazni invaded Kashmir as well but failed to make any inroads.  He lost several other battles along Indian subcontinent.  Even though he still featsed on weak kings.  But was more focused on loot rather than setting up empires. 

Ghori was just at right place at the right time. Chauhan was a idiot who was sleeping all this time while Ghori won a hard earned siege in Bathinda...  also Indian armies were outdated &,  their fighting methods were beyond outdated.

Central Asians & Turk prior to that in last 100-200 years had constant battles with Europeans &,  learned a lot of modern techniques.  Ghori in 2nd battle of Tarain arrived with a Turkish Horse Archery contingent & boy they were world famous.  Indians had never faced them before in a battle.  We were used to old school close combat fighting.   Further he attacked before sunrise & Prithviraj's battle formations were a mess. 

Eventually 10k soldiers managed to beat more than 50k... Coz of proper planning & execution.

Ghori won Battle of Chandwar against Jaichand with proper luck as well. 

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

The way some Ukraine backers are booking houses on airbnb just to send money with no intention of spending time there, supporters can book tickets on the various sites to enhance collections.

OR... you can book the tickets and actually watch the film too? VA doesn't need money, he wants the message and true history to be seen by people so the current propaganda and narrative is broken in India

8 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

OR... you can book the tickets and actually watch the film too? VA doesn't need money, he wants the message and true history to be seen by people so the current propaganda and narrative is broken in India

I wouldn't watch the film 5 times if you follow what I meant. The money will automatically push the message forward.