IPL Draft- Make Your team

Ankit_sharma03

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

U can DM me ur next pick. Im not sure how much both come online. So it ll be quick . 

Once his deadline is over i can immediately put ur pick . I

I should be online. My next pick will be highly dependent on whoever zak or as pick or don’t pick 

Edited by Rantzz

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Jo player pasand hai uske stats dekh le simple. 

I am asking for other reasons. We have to select 10 teams, i.e, 110 players. I am sure the total number of players that fill this criteria are around 120-140 at best, which means we have to select most of them, which we may not even rate.

1 minute ago, Chakdephatte said:

I am asking for other reasons. We have to select 10 teams, i.e, 110 players. I am sure the total number of players that fill this criteria are around 120-140 at best, which means we have to select most of them, which we may not even rate.

No no many fill that 30+ games criteria n yes ull have to select players that u dnt like , thats the beauty of team selection in IPL. Many many have played more then 30+ games 

At the end everyone will have to make some avg or non likeable picks. But choose the role that u need, every player can do some role . 

Thats why i added this thing keep an eye on players who in current season can cross 30 games but keep in check the time also , who knws draft ends before that

That's cheating. Criteria should be as of the start of this IPL. Whoever did not play 30 games before this year should not be allowed.