Predict the teams who will reach KO-2022

urbestfriend

Which team do you think will reach KO?  At least we have seen one match of each teams , but there are few overseas players getting added for some teams..

In my view: 

DD - Good depth in batting with Shah, Pant , Warner etc Also with Lalit yadav, axar in the backend it provides lot of depth.  Bowling is weaker but I feel they will reach KO

RR - RR has good bowling this time with two spinners operating in the middle, their batting is top heavy, but I think they seem a good team to reach KO

MI - They are not as strong as their old team both in bowling and batting, but somehow sense that Rohit's captaincy will get them to KO

KKR - They have the firepower to keep the "intent" going , bowling is decent with spinners coming into play when pitches become dry, somehow feel that they wil reach KO 

2 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

Which team do you think will reach KO?  At least we have seen one match of each teams , but there are few overseas players getting added for some teams..

In my view: 

DD - Good depth in batting with Shah, Pant , Warner etc Also with Lalit yadav, axar in the backend it provides lot of depth.  Bowling is weaker but I feel they will reach KO

RR - RR has good bowling this time with two spinners operating in the middle, their batting is top heavy, but I think they seem a good team to reach KO

MI - They are not as strong as their old team both in bowling and batting, but somehow sense that Rohit's captaincy will get them to KO

KKR - They have the firepower to keep the "intent" going , bowling is decent with spinners coming into play when pitches become dry, somehow feel that they wil reach KO 

All four teams are in Group A so almost an improbable scenario to see all 4 in playoffs. 

Though good to see that some folks have faith in both MI & KKR. 

45 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Where are you guys getting this Group A and B?

I can't see any of them on the points table on tv or online.

I assumed they are all in one group. 

5 teams in group A, 5 in B 

Teams in same group play against each other twice + twice against 1 team in other group + once against other 4 teams in other group 

Top 4 teams based on points and irrespective of groups go to the playoffs. Therefore almost an improbable scenario where 4 teams from one group would be in the playoffs 

Read my thread on IPL auction, may be I would have posted some information there. Do some research and you would get the details including which teams are in which group.

3 hours ago, Majestic said:

CSK/MI- Will find ways to get into qualifiers, most likely it will be CSk with Hazelwood back.

Hazelwood is in RCB.

But I like your 4..

DC, RR, PBKS look solid

One of MI/CSK will sneak through