Haris Rauf thread

the don

He is good for these low and slow type of pitches where he can bowl wkt to wkt and get a lot of batsmen bowled .

In Australia, I don't think these type of skiddy bowlers work ,he'll get smashed there. 

But one good thing is that he uses his variations cleverly ,his slower ball is difficult to pick

2 minutes ago, adi B said:

He is good for these low and slow type of pitches where he can bowl wkt to wkt and get a lot of batsmen bowled .

In Australia, I don't think these type of skiddy bowlers work ,he'll get smashed there. 

But one good thing is that he uses his variations cleverly ,his slower ball is difficult to pick

Dude made his name in Australia for God's sake. 

He's not a successful because of how quick he bowls. Even hasnain can do that. It is rather the character and the temperament he posesses. 

U dont come from the streets and suddenly become one of the best bowlers in the world in 3, 4 years if you are just talented. 

1 minute ago, Axl100mph said:

ICC shouod let boobi chuck; might  cross 135 kph barrier.

No thanks. I'd rather lose genuinely than win dubiously. 

The so called "great" Pakistani teams of the 90s get treated like scum by fans all around the world (heck even Pakistanis) despite their performances. And you all know why. 

1 minute ago, Axl100mph said:

ICC shouod let boobi chuck; might  cross 135 kph barrier.

We don't allow chucker even in domestic. Glad all the chuckers are assembled in pak , Pakistani team is known age fraud and chucker producer. What surprise me is under pcb supervision. PCB has this fascinating of showing off less age debutant they shamelessly reduced naseeem age by 3 years whereas they had one article where in 20161-27 they referred him as 16 years old. Same goes with their chucking program they allow these chuckers in international and when they are caught pants down then they cry bcci, mosad and raw.

5 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

"Keep crying. Legit action"

- Said some Aam abdul from Karachi in 2014 a couple of months before Saaed Ajmal was thrown into the dustbin by the ICC. 

And when Hasnain was sent packing from Big Bash.. 

Or when Hafeez was humiliated for the third time in his career... 

11 minutes ago, adi B said:

Yeah as if he has never done well in the BBl lol.

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

We don't allow chucker even in domestic. Glad all the chuckers are assembled in pak , Pakistani team is known age fraud and chucker producer. What surprise me is under pcb supervision. PCB has this fascinating of showing off less age debutant they shamelessly reduced naseeem age by 3 years whereas they had one article where in 20161-27 they referred him as 16 years old. Same goes with their chucking program they allow these chuckers in international and when they are caught pants down then they cry bcci, mosad and raw.

Rota reh buss. :p