5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I have seen batting against such balls. it is abysmal. Poor batting makes bowling like this good.

Defensive batsmanship is at an all time low at pre-international level. Which is why those who bowl in good areas, without any other qualities, still get results. These batters don't have the mindset to wait for bad balls.

But come international level, the batsmanship improves by 3 or 4 notches and these innocuous pacers are suddenly super ineffective, especially when their novelty factor wears off. 

Edited by express bowling
3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Defensive batsmanship is at an all time low at pre-international level. Which is why those who bowl in good areas, without any other qualities, still get results. These batters don't have the mindset to wait for bad balls.

But come international level, the batsmanship improves by 3 or 4 notches and these innocuous pacers are suddenly super ineffective, especially when their novelty factor wears off. 

To be honest..when I see  domestic matches at Ranji ..I get the vibes of Dabbuu Darpok players..They need to develop mental agression and intent..

atleast IPL gives some players the opportunity to develop agression

Problem is with pitches if we really want to improve the standards of batting and bowling we just need good pitches where those who are willing to bend their back get the desired results and batters get value for their shots not green tops,such pitches seperate good from bad.

i would have picked kuldeep sen ahead of mukesh kumar in INDIA africa odi team unless he is supposed to go to Australia.

he has got pujara 2 times in this match

He is bowling consistently 138 to 146K.

He is consistently beating the batsman.

on a pitch where umran is bowling 140 to 149K, he is bowling 138 to 146K. He is getting more bounce than Umran due to his height.

BHai selectors AANKH kholo...I am writing here clearly Mukesh will not be able to settle down in INDIAN team as He has the same pace as swing king Bhuvi ,shardul and swing chela deepak chahar.

selectors have picked so many trundlers only few have managed to prove that they are worth playing for INDIA. why cant they realise this.

Even a no 7 batsman of saurashtra is playing straight and middling the ball against Mukesh. Do you think this guy will succeed against International teams???

this guy is way behind on Swing skills compared to 2 swing masters..he wont be played .

if he is played , he wont succeed much.  even if he succeeds , bhuvi and chahar are miles ahead of him and sooner or later they would push him back.

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Problem is with pitches if we really want to improve the standards of batting and bowling we just need good pitches where those who are willing to bend their back get the desired results and batters get value for their shots not green tops,such pitches seperate good from bad.

you are SPOT ON..cant agree more.

why are bowler friendly wickets not prepared in INDIA??

Do they want batsman to always attack and finish bowlers...

Leather ball jab 15 over purani ho jaati hai to itna slow chalti hai flat wickets pe ki - koi bhi chalu/ thik thak batsman century maar sakta hain.

bowlers bhi disappoint ho jaate hain. isi liya bas spinners bowl karte hain uske baad..pitch mein green ghass dalo.....preparing fast tracks is damn easy.

4 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Leather ball jab 15 over purani ho jaati hai to itna slow chalti hai flat wickets pe ki - koi bhi chalu/ thik thak batsman century maar sakta hain.

bowlers bhi disappoint ho jaate hain. isi liya bas spinners bowl karte hain uske baad..pitch mein green ghass dalo.....preparing fast tracks is damn easy.

Problem ye hai ki curators will take it to another extreme, they will leave so much grass that any 120kph trundler can make the ball talk while floating the ball in air and since they're in abundance, the top 10 will have 7-8 trundlers and only 2-3 fast bowlers.
That's why I feel Aussie or South African pitches are the best, you need to bend the back go get the life out of the pitch. 

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i would have picked kuldeep sen ahead of mukesh kumar in INDIA africa odi team unless he is supposed to go to Australia.

he has got pujara 2 times in this match

He is bowling consistently 138 to 146K.

He is consistently beating the batsman.

on a pitch where umran is bowling 140 to 149K, he is bowling 138 to 146K. He is getting more bounce than Umran due to his height.

BHai selectors AANKH kholo...I am writing here clearly Mukesh will not be able to settle down in INDIAN team as He has the same pace as swing king Bhuvi ,shardul and swing chela deepak chahar.

selectors have picked so many trundlers only few have managed to prove that they are worth playing for INDIA. why cant they realise this.

Even a no 7 batsman of saurashtra is playing straight and middling the ball against Mukesh. Do you think this guy will succeed against International teams???

this guy is way behind on Swing skills compared to 2 swing masters..he wont be played .

if he is played , he wont succeed much.  even if he succeeds , bhuvi and chahar are miles ahead of him and sooner or later they would push him back.

Why the selectors want to select same type with bowlers ,same height,same speed,same personality

Why they don't take risk and select Umran,Sen,Mohsin.

The problem just dont start here.

Kuldeep.Prasiddh are not even regulars for their Ranji sides.

Anyone who have watched Irani Trophy would have selected both Umran and Sen,but Chetan Sharma and Co were watching the line ,length movement of Mukesh Kumar,Unadkat.

When main bowlers Bumrah ,Shami,Siraj ,etc are either injured or selected for T20 squad the selectors had a great chance to select this two young pacers.

Kuldeep and Umran should play the full season for their respective Ranji sides ,A teams ,perform and should be selected fot team India.

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

you are SPOT ON..cant agree more.

why are bowler friendly wickets not prepared in INDIA??

Do they want batsman to always attack and finish bowlers...

Actually I want supportive pitches rather than bowling pitches, pitches which reward bowlers who are willing to bend their back,which has true bounce,a bowler friendly pitch will bring medium pacers into play that I don't want either u have to be skillful enough to get batter with lively pace or u have to be quick enough to take pitch out of equation