Gavaskar raises a good point about priorities

badmash

22 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

on one hand he is ok to criticise the doubkle standards when it comes to pick and choosing what to play (IPL vs India) but on the other hand he's always protecting BCCI decisions when it comes to selecting the right team an the performance debacles

These guys just play safe and state the same old gheesa Peeta dialogue. There is nothing innovative about their opinions.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

on one hand he is ok to criticise the doubkle standards when it comes to pick and choosing what to play (IPL vs India) but on the other hand he's always protecting BCCI decisions when it comes to selecting the right team an the performance debacles

I think before he talks , he asks the interviewer what sells for their channel and he just obliges them , smart man , no wonder he is on every channel. 

27 minutes ago, First class said:

I think before he talks , he asks the interviewer what sells for their channel and he just obliges them , smart man , no wonder he is on every channel. 

This is one big differentiating factor between Indian ex cricketers and Pak ex cricketers.  From what I hv seen, former pak cricketers usually show the guts to name and shame the existing players/coach etc on live TV no matter how big those names are.   Its not surprising that not a single indian ex cricketer has openly criticised Rohit's batting and his captaincy yet.  The super star culture has almost killed Indian cricket. 

1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

This is one big differentiating factor between Indian ex cricketers and Pak ex cricketers.  From what I hv seen, former pak cricketers usually show the guts to name and shame the existing players/coach etc on live TV no matter how big those names are.   Its not surprising that not a single indian ex cricketer has openly criticised Rohit's batting and his captaincy yet.  The super star culture has almost killed Indian cricket. 

they are cowards who take their directives from bcci