Kolkata recommendations please

maniac

Leaving in a few hours to matrubhoomi.

Will travel to Kolkata for a couple of days for some personal work next week.

Any food recommendations. I know it’s Bengal  and lots of fish and meat dishes but any good veggie places especially chat etc.? Not a meat eating phaasht bowler , more of a brahm offspinner in Ash and Ro mould :p:

Also any fun tourist (non-naughty attractions) places apart from the routine stuff like Victoria memorial etc?

Edited by maniac

5 hours ago, maniac said:

Any food recommendations. I know it’s Bengal  and lots of fish and meat dishes but any good veggie places especially chat etc.? Not a meat eating phaasht bowler , more of a brahm offspinner in Ash and Ro mould :p:

Also any fun tourist (non-naughty attractions) places apart from the routine stuff like Victoria memorial etc?

I did not know that there were naughty tourist attractions specific to kolkata

9 hours ago, maniac said:

Dakhinehwar. Bellurmat. Must visit. Kaali temple in kalighat. 

As for food. Where to begin. You have very good vegetation options. Flurry’s for breakfast. Kusum rolls for egg / veg rolls. Street food is great but I recommend download zomato or trip advisor.