Top Indian wrestlers sit on silent protest against WFI chief

Singh bling

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

I am devastated that you consider what I wrote nonsense. How will I ever live with myself?!

Keep trolling my friend. 

In the end you have to answer to yourself. The pain and anguish of 7 women mean nothing to you and you can sleep well, then more power to you.

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

*Sigh* 

Why do I bother?

Pls read line 2 of the first post you quoted me today. 

By the same token under posco act he should have been in jail.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

In the end you have to answer to yourself. The pain and anguish of 7 women mean nothing to you and you can sleep well, then more power to you.

But concerned authorities were  proving girl is not a minor, when the same institute made her play in the minor category :hysterical:

1 minute ago, khadekhademaaro said:

You do understand the difference between rape and sexual assault don't you? 

If the investigation results in these allegations being true against Brij Bhushan. He should go to jail. If not, he cannot be arrested. Not sure how that is so hard to understand.

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

But the person who put that case against him retracted it and said it was fake. Just because you have made up your mind doesn't mean everyone has to.

4 minutes ago, bharathh said:

You do understand the difference between rape and sexual assault don't you? 

If the investigation results in these allegations being true against Brij Bhushan. He should go to jail. If not, he cannot be arrested. Not sure how that is so hard to understand.

:hysterical:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ranchi/bokoro-man-arrested-for-sexual-assault-on-6-yr-old/articleshow/100541387.cms?from=mdr

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kozhikode/police-arrest-iuml-leader-for-sexually-assaulting-minor/articleshow/100977610.cms?from=mdr

Do you know POSCO act?

Edited by khadekhademaaro

3 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

Do you? Why do you think it is applicable here?

Again - pls read your article. This is how you get someone arrested 

The survivor’s mother immediately reported the incident to the police, following which the accused was arrested. The girl was subsequently taken to a nearby hospital for a medical examination, and a police team conducted an inspection at site.

Edited by bharathh

37 minutes ago, bharathh said:

But the person who put that case against him retracted it and said it was fake. Just because you have made up your mind doesn't mean everyone has to.

Seven girls with allegations, video of him hitting a lady, self-confessed murderer. Seems like a innocent person to me.

Two masters and spewing nonstop nonsense.

13 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Situation now for BJP is......if they won't support a Molester SOB, they won't get votes from a burden on India state :facepalm:

They will sell their izzat, their family members for these kinds of votes. Politicians are corrupt and I understand that, but the ICF guys, that is beyond comprehension.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

They will sell their izzat, their family members for these kinds of votes. Politicians are corrupt and I understand that, but the ICF guys, that is beyond comprehension.

I love the circle jerk between you folks. The flagellation of the same point despite it being addressed over and over is - as mentioned in the quoted post - beyond comprehension 

I wonder if we have an emoji for that... oh we do!

:deadhorse:

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

I love the circle jerk between you folks. The flagellation of the same point despite it being addressed over and over is - as mentioned in the quoted post - beyond comprehension 

Cyclone Biparjoy is making landfall shortly in Gujarat. All because of BJP, Gujaratis are being punished. BJP is root of all evils happening in India. What is Modi doing about dog which was run over by a truck in Bhatinda?

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Cyclone Biparjoy is making landfall shortly in Gujarat. All because of BJP, Gujaratis are being punished. BJP is root of all evils happening in India. What is Modi doing about dog which was run over by a truck in Bhatinda?

Portraying yourself as victims here. This cheap trick has run its course.

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

We are trying to deprogram you, but the embedded software is difficult to overcome. It is hard to get people to leave a cult. You cult followers are serving your master well.