Top Indian wrestlers sit on silent protest against WFI chief

Singh bling

28 minutes ago, Khota said:

Your guy is a self-confessed murderer. Just letting you know.

He said he shot the guy who shot at him in self defence...the person had come to murder brij Bhushan according to him ....you cannot quote half-statements as a culpable-homicide-confession. The real question on this thread is the intention of yours...I don't want to be wasting time anymore as I would like to give some importance to my time and energy ...thnx bye.

7 hours ago, randomGuy said:

The literal meaning of Punjabi word khota is donkey...just letting you guys know @coffee_rules

Nice. But Imagine some random guy sexually assaulting women and poor women have to come on the roads for justice. Whats wrong with bharath H these days? Just because perpetrators are their heroes or vote banks, any amount of crime is acceptable.

khud ki kyun khade khade marwa rahe ho :hysterical:

Edited by khadekhademaaro

5 hours ago, randomGuy said:

He said he shot the guy who shot at him in self defence...the person had come to murder brij Bhushan according to him ....you cannot quote half-statements as a culpable-homicide-confession. The real question on this thread is the intention of yours...I don't want to be wasting time anymore as I would like to give some importance to my time and energy ...thnx bye.

There is something called preponderance of evidence and party loyalty. You are good at one. Have a nice year. 

59 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

@coffee_rules read the first few lines. Jungle raj is anarchy.

What took most people by shock was the fact that the two BJP ministers even addressed the crowd at the rally and called the police action against the rape accused as 'jungle raj'."

ADVERTISEMENT"

33 minutes ago, Khota said:

@coffee_rules read the first few lines. Jungle raj is anarchy.

What took most people by shock was the fact that the two BJP ministers even addressed the crowd at the rally and called the police action against the rape accused as 'jungle raj'."

ADVERTISEMENT"

So law took its course. Here you want street show for alleged crime. I have no qualms of law bein applied fairly. Just st because a few celebrity athletes allege and without any investigation, we want police to arrest . He should ideally step down during investigation. But , he claims that this is politically motivated and if he steps down , he claims it will prove he’s guilty. 

Kathua case was discussed at length here , you can open the archives. 

Another case where a BJP leader was sentenced to life:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50864968.amp

Nobody wants street justice

55 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

So law took its course. Here you want street show for alleged crime. I have no qualms of law bein applied fairly. Just st because a few celebrity athletes allege and without any investigation, we want police to arrest . He should ideally step down during investigation. But , he claims that this is politically motivated and if he steps down , he claims it will prove he’s guilty. 

Kathua case was discussed at length here , you can open the archives. 

Another case where a BJP leader was sentenced to life:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50864968.amp

Nobody wants street justice

It is good to know you care about justice. I am with you if one women alleges. If dozens do then it is another story.