Top Indian wrestlers sit on silent protest against WFI chief

Singh bling

31 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

:hysterical: delhi police - jo dil se kar desh ke kaam

Delhi police is a system, you can’t mock them just because things are not going your way, like EVMs. Jab jeeta to no problem, jaan haara to EVM. This is the same DP that gave clean chit chit to Sheila Dixit government and also to Tharoor. 

20 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I was in their favor in Jan.  I felt they had a genuine case and as per SC’s orders they had their grievances heard, FIR was registered. Their initiall stance of not politicizing the protest was good too, they had chased Brinda Karat out.

The next phase turned totally political with all jokers like Tikait, Khappiyyas, azaadi slogans, etc , is a circus now. What has Agraharonse azaadi got to do with wrestlers’ protests! The last nail in the coffin was insulting PT Usha.  Now, it’s all about what they want politically 

Then why don't they call their bluff and ask Brij Bhushan to resign and expel him from party? Why is he so important? Anyway he has confessed to a murder on camera.

Do this and if protest continues,they'll be shown up. 

14 hours ago, bharathh said:

:phehe:

Back to ad hominem attacks. Anyways I have made what point I have to make.. will stick to my signature now. You can continue with your trolling.

Whwn you live in a alternate universe, facts are called troll. 

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Delhi police is a system, you can’t mock them just because things are not going your way, like EVMs. Jab jeeta to no problem, jaan haara to EVM. This is the same DP that gave clean chit chit to Sheila Dixit government and also to Tharoor. 

I am from Delhi. Let us not get there.

5 hours ago, Lord said:

Its been a national issue for sometime but none of the top BJP leaders have commented or offered to talk. The apathy is amazing.

Dramebaazi in national issue. Only wrestlers from Haryana wants to wrestle the IWF power from UP Jaats one guy is arrested on murder charge as well. Nobody else cares for their regional poltics anymore. 

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Writing their motto is mocking them? dost mere, kya logic lagate ho. Unke badges aur har station mein yeh motto hai. woh kya khud ko mock kar rahe hain?

My way or your way  OR things should go the justiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice way.  bhai aapke Indian hone pe thoda shak hai. padosi mulk se to nahi ho?

Systems have had their failures. I am sure you know some famous ones.

All governments, ex , current and all Police are then a "system" kyun mock karte ho bhai, ,congress, AAP in sab ko

If it has come down to wrestlers being tortured, system has already failed.

7 hours ago, Lord said:

Its been a national issue for sometime but none of the top BJP leaders have commented or offered to talk. The apathy is amazing.

This is how their ministers run on being asked questions on this topic - 

750 farmers lost their lives. tab inhone kuch nahi kya. Covid 2nd wave was celebrated as a grand success. Oxygen was available everywhere as per the leaders.

Apathy has been missing in this government for a long time.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Haan bhai, sab mile hue hai. SC, ED, CBI, NIA, HC, Police, EVM sab khade hain BJP ke saath , bas tumko harane mein. 

Do you think the inquiry against Adani was honest? Yes or No only.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Dramebaazi in national issue. Only wrestlers from Haryana wants to wrestle the IWF power from UP Jaats one guy is arrested on murder charge as well. Nobody else cares for their regional poltics anymore. 

Sometimes it is Sikh farmers, sometimes it is Haryana Jats. Learned lot of divide and rule. Maybe the BJP honcho is wrong too. No way he can be. Your saffron colored glasses are messing your vision.

3 hours ago, khadekhademaaro said:

Writing their motto is mocking them? dost mere, kya logic lagate ho. Unke badges aur har station mein yeh motto hai. woh kya khud ko mock kar rahe hain?

My way or your way  OR things should go the justiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice way.  bhai aapke Indian hone pe thoda shak hai. padosi mulk se to nahi ho?

Systems have had their failures. I am sure you know some famous ones.

All governments, ex , current and all Police are then a "system" kyun mock karte ho bhai, ,congress, AAP in sab ko

If it has come down to wrestlers being tortured, system has already failed.

Writing their motto and adding a :hysterical: is not mocking?

arre Pakkad liya mere ko! Mera asli naam hain Mohammed Khan from padosi mulak!! 

I never said political parties are a system. Wo apas mein ladte rehta hain power ke liye , But some  L&O, elections , democracy is a system. Otherwise, like Kejariwal, we can all believe in anarchy 

Edited by coffee_rules

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I never said political parties are a system. Wo apas mein ladte rehta hain power ke liye , But some  L&O, elections , democracy is a system. Otherwise, like Kejariwal, we can all believe in anarchy 

oh ok. mocking your blind belief

lage raho Khan sahab.

System hamesha sahi nahi hota aur is case mein already fail ho chuka hai

:hysterical::wp120:

1/1Continue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

https://twitter.com/anilkumble1074/status/1663519887883370497

Edited by khadekhademaaro

6 hours ago, khadekhademaaro said:

:hysterical::wp120:

https://twitter.com/anilkumble1074/status/1663519887883370497

Anil Kumble is great on and off the field.

Our resident bots will now say that he wants to get a kaangress tiket.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Protesting was a right Indians have earned from 100s of years. Just because you don't like it you call it anarchy. You want everyone to sit down and obey.

12 hours ago, Khota said:

Protesting was a right Indians have earned from 100s of years. Just because you don't like it you call it anarchy. You want everyone to sit down and obey.

Yes of course. But it should done peacefully without disruption to people and no harm done to police. Attacking Red Fort (Farmers) and illegally occupying roads and causing traffic disruption is not protest, but anarchy