How would Englands Bazball approach work against the trio of Ashwin, Jaddu and Bapu ?

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Forget India or Aus, when is Eng touring NZ next? If Kiwis are brave enough and resort to similar greentops they regularly give Asian sides, we'll see how Poms cope.

D/N test coming up in Bay Oval...  Perfect to see how BazBall copes up.  I am backing England to win. 

56 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Bazball should not work even in England. Indian bowlers laid a giant egg there.

I could see Bazaball working on flat pitches in Pakistan but other places no.Aussies will hammer England in Australia and even in England  they will give trouble them.

I t hink INdia was dominating the game until day 4. Bumrah is a highly inexperienced captain. in SA we had that clown KL Rahul as captain. Field sets bowling rotation everything was awful.

8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I t hink INdia was dominating the game until day 4. Bumrah is a highly inexperienced captain. in SA we had that clown KL Rahul as captain. Field sets bowling rotation everything was awful.

Chasing 370 odd in fourth innings on any pitch should not be that easy. The bowling and captaincy was awful.

When half ass Indian batting could dominate the best Bazball could offer then normal Indian team should be able to dominate it both home and away.

On 2/12/2023 at 5:22 AM, putrevus said:

Bazball should not work even in England. Indian bowlers laid a giant egg there.

I could see Bazaball working on flat pitches in Pakistan but other places no.Aussies will hammer England in Australia and even in England  they will give trouble them.

But England beat Aussie last time in England no? 3-2? Or am I dreaming. Not sure