Manipur death toll crosses 100 as CM holds all-party meet, Army steps in

khadekhademaaro

37 minutes ago, Lord said:

That you had to turn to Wiki says all. And you ask why she's called inept?

Good in interviews etc though, should be spokesperson or something like Malviya.

I looked up as I don’t follow her work as a minister. I don’t know how to classify someone inept as a minister of women and children. I don’t know how someone can be termed good in this ministry. All I read are her skirmishes with media and opposition and she doesn’t hold back punches.

NCW is a political animal to be used to beat governments with, it depends on who leads it at any time. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Tamtadaw is a Chinese stooge, anything India does in the region to Myanmar directly affects national interests . Kukis were upset that Meiteis got ST status recommend by the HC. Any riots in India is staged and funded. It can’t be that BJPp instigated Kukis to riot in their own state. That makes them in bed with Meiteis as well! 

Bhai everything has a cascading effect.....  Now staged riot angle isn't to be used as per convenience.

This is just running away from blame.  HM should ideally resign for this blunder in a ideal world but at least hold the CM accountable. 

3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

BJP is nothing but drama party where they just create phoney villians and fight with them while their bhakts clap.

Imagine BJP in power in late 80s or early 90s  Khalistani Naxal Kashmir ULFA LTTE all were on peak . Economy was in shambles. I am sure the so called great leaders of today would be peeing in their pyjamas.

Manipur was simple test for central government and they badly failed 

Dude I shudder to think this...  Imagine BJP during Peak Khalistan or Peak Kashmir insurgency...  Remember BJP supported VP singh Govt.  Overlooked the warning signs in 1989 (They didn't  mentioned that in TKF) & we know the deals with SAD & SGPC in Punjab. 

We should thank our lucky stars...  These jokers would have fluffed literally everything. 

They would have gone crazy with ULFA & LTTE opening other fronts. 

Pakistan dared to do Kargil under them too...  And we didn't even cross LoC thanks to Vajpayeee's orders & his prior Aman ki Asha tamasha. 

Forever phattus since the beginning 

Edited by Lone Wolf

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Dude I shudder to think this...  Imagine BJP during Peak Khalistan or Peak Kashmir insurgency...  Remember BJP supported VP singh Govt.  Overlooked the warning signs in 1989 (They didn't  mentioned that in TKF) & we know the deals with SAD & SGPC in Punjab. 

We should thank our lucky stars...  These jokers would have fluffed literally everything. 

They would have gone crazy with ULFA & LTTE opening other fronts. 

Pakistan dared to do Kargil under them too...  And we didn't even cross LoC thanks to Vajpayeee's orders & his prior Aman ki Asha tamasha. 

Forever phattus since the beginning 

Phattus that have controlled internal terrorist attacks for 9 years inside India (outside of Kashmir). The Kashmir issue was allowed to go worse for 50+ years by Congress and suddenly BJP supported government in 1989 is the cause of Kashmit strife. Bhai Wah! Congress was ruling all of NE with Christian Triabl votes, now it swapped with BJP and suddenly you start seeing Vote banks. Typical . 

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Phattus that have controlled internal terrorist attacks for 9 years inside India (outside of Kashmir). The Kashmir issue was allowed to go worse for 50+ years by Congress and suddenly BJP supported government in 1989 is the cause of Kashmit strife. Bhai Wah! Congress was ruling all of NE with Christian Triabl votes, now it swapped with BJP and suddenly you start seeing Vote banks. Typical . 

correct. sab congress ki galti hai. hai na.

SC had to tell this double engine sarkar, kuch karo Manipur mein. Wahan fir bhi Rajasthan, chattisgarh bol rahe hain.

Stand in front of the mirror and shout Har har Modi. Ghar Ghar Modi. Apne ghar se shuroo karna

11 hours ago, Singh bling said:

BJP is nothing but drama party where they just create phoney villians and fight with them while their bhakts clap.

Imagine BJP in power in late 80s or early 90s  Khalistani Naxal Kashmir ULFA LTTE all were on peak . Economy was in shambles. I am sure the so called great leaders of today would be peeing in their pyjamas.

Manipur was simple test for central government and they badly failed 

they have followers who blindly believe their lies as truth and their incompetence as  masterstrokes

17 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I had zero idea this cylinder aunty was women & Child affairs minster...  Wow legendary ineptness.  She has surpassed Anurag Thakur as worst Cabinet minister surely. 

Cylinder aunty has no money to buy cylinder these days. It was expensive when it was 400. Now that it is 4 figure, it is precious commodity for her :hysterical:

1 hour ago, khadekhademaaro said:

correct. sab congress ki galti hai. hai na.

SC had to tell this double engine sarkar, kuch karo Manipur mein. Wahan fir bhi Rajasthan, chattisgarh bol rahe hain.

Stand in front of the mirror and shout Har har Modi. Ghar Ghar Modi. Apne ghar se shuroo karna

Yes , Rajasthan mein ethnic tribal strife hain that has been festering for 200+ years like in Manipur! It’s all the gormint maan!

1 hour ago, khadekhademaaro said:

Cylinder aunty has no money to buy cylinder these days. It was expensive when it was 400. Now that it is 4 figure, it is precious commodity for her :hysterical:

Cylinder Aunty (Body shaming gaye bhaade mein) giving it back to your Lords!

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Terror attacks frequently decreased after 2008 Mum Attacks as US pressure on Pak increased...  Even Hafiz Saeed said this sometime back that their Terror activities are mostly restricted to Kashmir coz of western pressure. 

Still Pathankot attack happened under BJP & ISI was invited in India officially by this regime...  

The drag isn't a drag by any means. 

On 7/21/2023 at 10:13 AM, Under_Score said:

This is how Godi media fake news works for Bajpa....slimebags!! 

This is how @ANI spreads fake news, which is then amplified by BJP IT cell members.

1. ANI tweets misleading tweet regarding Manipur incident.
2. News picked up by BJP IT Cell.
3. ANI quietly deletes the tweet. pic.twitter.com/dfVbDttDww

This is goebbels level propaganda. Anyone who thinks this was a genuine error and was not deliberate are idiots :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Lord said:

It is the official news feeding agency. That error was acknowledged and retracted. But, toolkit doesn't believe in facts. The number 1 fake news agency is AltNews. In the name of fact checking, it is selective and also causes death like the STSJ attacks after Nupur case. 

F1iUQ0kWYAARB7J?format=jpg&name=large