• BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

2 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Sab kaminey hain.

He should withdraw or courts should bar him from contesting until courts give him a clean-chit. There is a FIR registered , an elected MP can use his power to quash the case

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He should withdraw or courts should bar him from contesting until courts give him a clean-chit. There is a FIR registered , an elected MP can use his power to quash the case

Innocent until proven guilty.

Once in power, innocent even after proven guilty.

Ask DJT.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

Bhai ICF ki opinion main stream media se bilkul alag hai. If you listen to the media and so called rajnitik vishleshak like Kalutosh, Vinod Sharma, Abhay Dube , Vinod Agnihotri and others  bjp  has already lost rajasthan  and going to loose majority of seats in Maharashtra and Bihar.

Edited by raki05

10 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Bhai ICF ki opinion main stream media se bilkul alag hai. If you listen to the media and so called rajnitik vishleshak like Kalutosh, Vinod Sharma, Abhay Dube , Vinod Agnihotri and others  bjp  has already lost rajasthan  and going to loose majority of seats in Maharashtra and Bihar.

listen to Ajeet Bharti/Kushal Mehra/AKTK youtube channels/.

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

What did they say last election. Modi will either just make it or fail to make it to tally of 2014. This time its same, Modi will fail or may reach 2019 tally.

While others are talking about Modi will make it or not make it to 370 target?

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

What did they say last election. Modi will either just make it or fail to make it to tally of 2014. This time its same, Modi will fail or may reach 2019 tally.

While others are talking about Modi will make it or not make it to 370 target?

All these paid analysts always claims to have the ground report and than an  mp and  chattishgadh happens and they go mums or blame evm.

What a comprehensive coverage by sudhir chaudhary on revanna case today!!

This is one of a kind case. I never heard anything remotely similar. 2900 vids!! Just unbelievable:facepalm:. Not saying all are real but the number is staggering.

Allegedly DK shivkumar had them from 3 months but released 2 days before elections.

37 minutes ago, raki05 said:

i dont know who those people ,are they journalists?.

Edited by cowboysfan

26 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

listen to Ajeet Bharti/Kushal Mehra/AKTK youtube channels/.

Right..Add jaipur dialogues, p gurus.. I believe content-wise jaipur dialogues(TJD) n presentation-wise sham sharma show is the best out there... Sanjay Dixit(TJD) is a no-holds barred retired ias guy. I don't always agree with him but he doesn't mince words.. immensely knowledgeable and covers variety of topics including religion... The sham sharma guy has well researched content plus a masculine voice, and manly moustache which also add to the appeal...no homo.

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Right..Add jaipur dialogues, p gurus.. I believe content-wise jaipur dialogues(TJD) n presentation-wise sham sharma show is the best out there... Sanjay Dixit(TJD) is a no-holds barred retired ias guy. I don't always agree with him but he doesn't mince words.. immensely knowledgeable and covers variety of topics including religion... The sham sharma guy has well researched content plus a masculine voice, and manly moustache which also add to the appeal...no homo.

No, I find Ajeet Bharti the best. He is kind of neutral and gives it back to BJP as well. His Hindi is so earthen and pleasing to the ear. JTD is a hack to be honest. He basically is a bandwagnor. SSS is for more  forjuvenile crowd (reenage stuff) who abuses in his live shows and is appealing to youth with meme reviews.  But for political pseplogists etc Twitter is the best source, unlike these youtubers that @raki05 mentioned. They are Congressi paid youtubers giving out unaccountable content to confuse the public. None of them getit  right in the end. 

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Jaipur Dialogues is a reverse tackle to Congressi propaganda channels...  Both do fake reporting..  Indian TV outlets are more trustworthy than these YT channels. 

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

Tbh nobody exactly knows ground situation after two phases...  We do know Phase 1 was toughest for BJP. 

As per mood Modi will come back but maybe with a lesser mandate than 2019. Lower turnouts could be unpredictable. 

Axis my India poll definitely added some excitement for opposition pre polls. 

But Next to zero chances of a repeat of 2004.

Edited by Lone Wolf

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Tbh nobody exactly knows ground situation after two phases...  We do know Phase 1 was toughest for BJP. 

As per mood Modi will come back but maybe with a lesser mandate than 2019. Lower turnouts could be unpredictable. 

Axis my India poll definitely added some excitement for opposition pre polls. 

But Next to zero chances of a repeat of 2004.

BJP had won 40 out of the 102 seats that polled in phase1 in 2019. It will retain them if not add more. So, phase1 is not a washout for BJP as Congress wants to believe.