• BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I feel pity for the transgenders. Its a huge crime they are made into what they are. But that aside, the other factors such as homosexuality LGB is not accepted as per our vedic texts. Nor is there any homosexuality in wild animals. Sex is meant for procreation according to the vedas.

I wonder how can educated Hindus still believe in Vedas and Hindu gods. I can expect such a behaviour from Muslims or other Abrahamic religions ... but it is an utter disappointment to see the same behaviour from Hindus. 

There is no bigger proof than LOVE, that homosexuality is Natural

Homosexuality is rooted in a profound sense of love between individuals, where sexual intimacy is just one facet of their connection. It is evident that:

• Homosexual individuals experience love for one another, much like heterosexual individuals do.
  • They do dream about their lovers.
  • Living together with their loved ones brings them emotional fulfilment.
  • They derive pleasure from their sexual encounters.

Love, being a natural and fundamental human experience, cannot be deemed unnatural. Thus, the perception of homosexuality as unnatural can only arise when we disregard the presence of love within same-sex relationships.

Religious Excuse: Homosexuality is unnatural while it is disgusting, and a crime while it brings MORE risks for STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)

Response:

One common mistake among religious individuals is the belief that their God/Gods is/are PERFECT, and He/They created a 100% perfect NATURE too. As a result, they find it inconceivable that more than two genders can exist in nature since God supposedly created only two genders.

However:

• Nature is indifferent to the concerns of humans and does not guarantee a state of absolute 100% perfection tailored specifically for them.
  • In order to survive, we must adapt and make compromises in accordance with nature, even if we find them imperfect, distasteful, or encompassing certain risks.

The male and female genitalia harbor numerous bacteria and can carry diseases, unlike other parts of the body's skin. They may also lack a pleasant fragrance, often emanating an unpleasant odour due to their dual function for waste elimination. One might question why nature didn't design separate organs for sexual activity that was free from bacteria, and diseases, and possessed a pleasant scent like flowers. However, nature does not prioritize absolute perfection for human satisfaction. As humans, we must compromise and accept some level of disgust and risks for the sake of experiencing greater pleasure. The same is true about oral sex (i.e. kissing the vagina or penis) and kissing on the mouth, despite the saliva being disgusting and also having bacteria.

Edited by Alam_dar

4 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I wonder how can educated Hindus still believe in Vedas and Hindu gods. I can expect such a behaviour from Muslims or other Abrahamic religions ... but it is an utter disappointment to see the same behaviour from Hindus. 

There is no bigger proof than LOVE, that homosexuality is Natural

Homosexuality is rooted in a profound sense of love between individuals, where sexual intimacy is just one facet of their connection. It is evident that:

• Homosexual individuals experience love for one another, much like heterosexual individuals do.
  • They do dream about their lovers.
  • Living together with their loved ones brings them emotional fulfilment.
  • They derive pleasure from their sexual encounters.

Love, being a natural and fundamental human experience, cannot be deemed unnatural. Thus, the perception of homosexuality as unnatural can only arise when we disregard the presence of love within same-sex relationships.

Religious Excuse: Homosexuality is unnatural while it is disgusting, and a crime while it brings MORE risks for STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)

Response:

One common mistake among religious individuals is the belief that their God/Gods is/are PERFECT, and He/They created a 100% perfect NATURE too. As a result, they find it inconceivable that more than two genders can exist in nature since God supposedly created only two genders.

However:

• Nature is indifferent to the concerns of humans and does not guarantee a state of absolute 100% perfection tailored specifically for them.
  • In order to survive, we must adapt and make compromises in accordance with nature, even if we find them imperfect, distasteful, or encompassing certain risks.

The male and female genitalia harbor numerous bacteria and can carry diseases, unlike other parts of the body's skin. They may also lack a pleasant fragrance, often emanating an unpleasant odour due to their dual function for waste elimination. One might question why nature didn't design separate organs for sexual activity that was free from bacteria, and diseases, and possessed a pleasant scent like flowers. However, nature does not prioritize absolute perfection for human satisfaction. As humans, we must compromise and accept some level of disgust and risks for the sake of experiencing greater pleasure. The same is true about oral sex (i.e. kissing the vagina or penis) and kissing on the mouth, despite the saliva being disgusting and also having bacteria.

Thread hijack alert!!

I don’t understand this strategy to attack him on being elite. Arrey wo railway mein chai bechta tha. So, how dare he aspire to wear saaf sutra kapda! They should attack him on say policy relevant for 2024, but he also wins there in comparison. Karein to kya karein?

43 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I wonder how you can not think educated Hindus can believe in Vedas and Hindu gods. And who are you to question how someone from another religion and country thinks, that too on that country's cricket forum?

You can capitalize all you want. That only shows your desperation to convince those who don't agree with you. They are only going to reinforce their already solid beliefs.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Rahul Gandhi disrespects Chatrapathi Shivaji statue. This guy is an idiot goes to visit babur’s tomb in Pakistan and does this. Hopefully Congress wins no seats in maha and up.

Babur’s tomb is in Kabul, I think.

Below waist full toss. His demeanor deserves this edited video. Bhak sala

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Central Asian? That’s what the British told you and you still parrot it i. It is as indigenous as Sindhu valley civilization. Agree that homosexuality was alien to Vedic times while transgender was vaguely defined and accepted in that society. There are pre-BC texts in Sanskrit that interpret Rigvedic rituals and I don’t consider them as vague

The Upanishads are more representative of the later Vedic civilization that had Indic elements to it.We can agree to disagree.

2 minutes ago, rish said:

The Upanishads are more representative of the later Vedic civilization that had Indic elements to it.We can agree to disagree.

What is central Asian about Rigveda? Are there any traces of it left there? A lot of tribes after Tigvedic period migrated westwards towards Iran . You’ve got it wrong. Agree that Vedanta (upanishads) gave way to other branches of Indic faiths like Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism too

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What is central Asian about Rigveda? Are there any traces of it left there? A lot of tribes after Tigvedic period migrated westwards towards Iran . You’ve got it wrong. Agree that Vedanta (upanishads) gave way to other branches of Indic faiths like Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism too

Read up on Sinthashta and bactrian margiana complex civilizations.The prevalence of the horse in the rgveda.Its all connected.The later vedic civilization has more indic elements . I am no expert on this but neither are you.In my mind there is no doubt that the early aryan civilization had many elements of central asian myths and culture associated with it.

3 minutes ago, rish said:

Read up on Sinthashta and bactrian margiana complex civilizations.The prevalence of the horse in the rgveda.Its all connected.The later vedic civilization has more indic elements . I am no expert on this but neither are you.In my mind there is no doubt that the early aryan civilization had many elements of central asian myths and culture associated with it.

I am no expert but you have to quote some material. All you have provided are circumstantial evidences that marxists and British have distorted you with. 

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I am no expert but you have to quote some material. All you have provided are circumstantial evidences that marxists and British have distorted you with. 

You are assuming that I have been distorted. There are genealogical , cultural and ethno- linguistic traces that point to a central asian influence.Science does not lie. As i said, please read up and make your own conclusions rather than accusing me of what I am influenced by.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, rish said:

You are assuming that I have been distorted. There are genealogical , cultural and ethno- linguistic traces that point to a central asian influence.Science does not lie. As i said, please read up and make your own conclusions rather than accusing me of what I am influenced by.

Ok. Can’t help if you read Devdutt Patnaik or Tony Joseph and lthink it is science 

Edited by coffee_rules

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

And who are you to question how someone from another religion and country thinks, that too on that country's cricket forum?

As a human, I have all the right to orally question and orally criticize any ideology in the world. Don't you criticize what happens in the US or Pakistan or any other parts of the world?

And I agree this thread is not meant for it, but as far as this cricket forum is concerned, then it provides the option to Chit Chat about politics and all those issues which we face in our lives. 

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

That only shows your desperation to convince those who don't agree with you. They are only going to reinforce their already solid beliefs.

I have all the right to bring my ARGUMENTS about any issue, even if you keep on blaming it to be desperation instead of presenting any counterarguments.

And solid beliefs should be based on arguments and discussions, not on the blind following of ancestors. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Did Modi really equate to all Muslims as jihadis?

why modi is only talking about religious appeasement.. 

what happened to his development?

It’s 2024 we are still talking about what congress did 40 yrs ago..  let’s move the fk on and show plans how he is going to get people out of poverty and how we reduce unemployment 

BJP has a choice to stand out from those INDIA looters.. but  unfortunately only religion is the main focus for them..:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, zubinpepsi said:

It’s 2024 we are still talking about what congress did 40 yrs ago..  let’s move the fk on and show plans how he is going to get people out of poverty and how we reduce unemployment 

BJP has a choice to stand out from those INDIA looters.. but  unfortunately only religion is the main focus for them..:facepalm:

He has harped on development all along.And the poor who have received benefits know about them.

Just because he made a political rhetoric statement does not mean he hasnt spoken about development.

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

As a human, I have all the right to orally question and orally criticize any ideology in the world. Don't you criticize what happens in the US or Pakistan or any other parts of the world?

And I agree this thread is not meant for it, but as far as this cricket forum is concerned, then it provides the option to Chit Chat about politics and all those issues which we face in our lives. 

I have all the right to bring my ARGUMENTS about any issue, even if you keep on blaming it to be desperation instead of presenting any counterarguments.

And solid beliefs should be based on arguments and discussions, not on the blind following of ancestors. 

I'm only doing so in this forum. I don't criticize US politics or Pakistan in an sports forum run in those countries. You have as many rights as is afforded to you, the same is true for me as well. This site is run by individuals and usually is laissez faire in mod approach.

Beliefs become solid because of heritage passed by ancestors and conviction based on it, not on arguments based out of mental speculation. Your statement is not only wrong but diametrically opposed to it.

2 minutes ago, zubinpepsi said:

Dude this is peak election season. All parties do 'dirty' fear mongering politics. Opposition does it's best to make Hindus fight over caste. They falsely say that this going to be the last election if Modi wins, Modi is gonna remove reservations, Modi is gonna put Muslims into concentration camps, bla bla.

In India no matter how much development you do people still are going to vote on emotions. Things will be back to normal after June 4th.

1 hour ago, rish said:

Its better to learn Sanskrit and read actual Vedic texts what is mentioned in the vedas rather than some other civilizations's text. Maybe they were once a part of vedic people who diverged from it. Aryan Invasion and Aryan Migration are just theories. What is more plausible is an out of India theory. Agriculture passed from India towards the west not the other way around. The spreading of rodents from India to the west and north is indicative of agricultural adoption out of India. India was an ancient civilization to a lot of ancient civilizations including the Greeks. Ancient Greeks were called Yavanas meaning "young civilization"