Is Logan Van Beek better finisher than Hardik Pandya???

9 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

One more guy that is better than Gandya @raki05

Bas de Leede

Must win game

123(92) & 5 for 52

Gandya should be the least requirement for anyone to start their allrounder journey while they are in domestic. Only if they improve further they should be allowed to play internationals. Its so unfortunate for us that we dont have allrounder of calibre of Van Beek or Baas de leeds and hence we have to live with chapri like Gandya/Bandya.

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

Aisa allrounder hai apney paas jo ground se jayda performance ground ke bahar deta hai. Aur pichley 7 saal me har format me match/years itney matches khela hai

Test= 1.5

Odi= 11.22

T20= 12.42

Bhai, India mein pace ARs ki bahut badi kami hai. Granted Pandya has lot of scope to improve, but you can't deny he walks into our ODI and T20 XIs. If some better option comes up in the future, sure we can talk about his place. 

On 7/7/2023 at 3:10 PM, raki05 said:

Aisa allrounder hai apney paas jo ground se jayda performance ground ke bahar deta hai. Aur pichley 7 saal me har format me match/years itney matches khela hai

Test= 1.5

Odi= 11.22

T20= 12.42

Good stats. Assuming the above stats are true, by the end of his career his number of test matches per year will be below 1. ODI would be less than 9 an year and T20 below 10 per year. Problem is that he is bowling just 7 overs on average in ODI and just 2.5 overs average in each T20i.