Vivek Ramaswamy - US Presidential candidate.

ravishingravi

39 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He is just explaining his ethos; why *he* is vegetarian. As long as he doesn't propagandize and impose his morals on others, there's really nothing to fret about.

14 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

He is just explaining his ethos; why *he* is vegetarian. As long as he doesn't propagandize and impose his morals on others, there's really nothing to fret about.

His views are crazy, He wants to disband entire government.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Not as bad as Hitler but the guy is making a deal with the devil to win votes.

Breaking news :- Vivek Ramaswamy staff became aware of @Khota and decided to address his concerns directly. 

Staff - Sir, we understand you maybe concerned that our boss might be bringing in the fourth Reich to US. Pure Fascism. 

Khota:- Yes. 

Staff :- But sir why do you say it. 

KHota - Because he will kill all federal agencies. 

Staff - But Sir, Hitler only expanded the govt. 

Khota - It's the same thing. 

Staff - Sir what other concerns you have. 

Khota - He is not good. In fact he is bad. Look at Ro Khanna. He is great. Great is better than good. Good can always get better. 

Staff - Sir are you concerned about his economic policies. 

Khota - Yes I have. 

Staff - Sir have you read his economic policies ? It's driven Frideman and Hayek, influenced by Austrian economics. 

Khota- I don't like Austria or economics. Both are overrated. Plus Austria is too close to where Hitler ruled. They also speak German. 

Staff - We are happy to not have your vote. 

Edited by ravishingravi

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Not as bad as Hitler but the guy is making a deal with the devil to win votes.

Ok, he will not win mainly because of these evangelicals 

Look at how racism and Hinduphobia is ingrained here

9 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Breaking news :- Vivek Ramaswamy staff became aware of @Khota and decided to address his concerns directly. 

Staff - Sir, we understand you maybe concerned that our boss might be bringing in the fourth Reich to US. Pure Fascism. 

Khota:- Yes. 

Staff :- But sir why do you say it. 

KHota - Because he will kill all federal agencies. 

Staff - But Sir, Hitler only expanded the govt. 

Khota - It's the same thing. 

Staff - Sir what other concerns you have. 

Khota - He is not good. In fact he is bad. Look at Ro Khanna. He is great. Great is better than good. Good can always get better. 

Staff - Sir are you concerned about his economic policies. 

Khota - Yes I have. 

Staff - Sir have you read his economic policies ? It's driven Frideman and Hayek, influenced by Austrian economics. 

Khota- I don't like Austria or economics. Both are overrated. Plus Austria is too close to where Hitler ruled. They also speak German. 

Staff - We are happy to not have your vote. 

You are about votes; I am about principle.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

These are the people Ramaswamy is courting.

On 7/24/2023 at 10:41 PM, coffee_rules said:

He also wants to defund the FDA. What do you think about that?  

Link?  I see that he wants to abolish the FBI, NRC and DOE.  But not seeing anything about FDA, except he thinks they are corrupt because they wanted 10 yrs of regulation for his drug, but approved a CoViD vaccine in a year.  A silly argument, of course, and I am sure he knows this.  But it makes for a great talking point for his target base.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/what-does-eua-mean

If EUA is essentially the same process, only faster, what’s the benefit of the full FDA approval process?

It’s not really an “apples-to-apples” comparison. 

In public health emergencies, the development process may be a little different. The world experienced—and is still experiencing—a global pandemic, which means there was an outpouring of resources and energy on one goal: developing vaccines and treatments against COVID-19. 

To that end, early on the FDA provided clear communication to the pharmaceutical industry about the scientific data and information needed to ensure the timely development of vaccines. And among other efforts, the government developed a coordinated strategy involving its own agencies, academia, nonprofit organizations, and pharmaceutical companies to prioritize the development of the most promising vaccines. 

That focus—and the resources applied to it—isn’t typically available for every vaccine or medical product, especially those that fall outside of a public health emergency.

Also, the processes are not designed to be nimble. They’re designed to give people confidence—and peace of mind—that products receiving FDA approval continue to be viewed as the gold standard of scientific rigor.

This article was medically reviewed by Jason L. Schwartz, PhD, an associate professor in the Department of Health Policy and Management at the Yale School of Public Health.

37 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Link?  I see that he wants to abolish the FBI, NRC and DOE.  But not seeing anything about FDA, except he thinks they are corrupt because they wanted 10 yrs of regulation for his drug, but approved a CoViD vaccine in a year.  A silly argument, of course, and I am sure he knows this.  But it makes for a great talking point for his target base.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/what-does-eua-mean

Sorry, not defund, but remove much of the FDA powers.

We

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Sorry, not defund, but remove much of the FDA powers.

We

I read that tweet, hence my post above explaining why he is comparing maavinkai to nellikai.

On 7/25/2023 at 11:45 AM, coffee_rules said:

I don't see non-white republicans making a deep run because the evangelical block is a sizable one and has, shall we say, very clear preferences for certain ethnicities

19 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I don't see non-white republicans making a deep run because the evangelical block is a sizable one and has, shall we say, very clear preferences for certain ethnicities

Ethnicities of a certain religion. Case in point, Obama, Bobby, Nikki, etc

Edited by coffee_rules

On 7/27/2023 at 7:48 PM, Khota said:

Now he wants to strip young people of their right to vote. Disgrace.

The discipline to not read anything on subject before speaking on is quite admirable. Very interesting that these are kind of disciplined people that kept saying CAA is going to strip Muslims of citizenship. That farm laws will end MSP and Mandi. 

First criteria to enter the office should be people who read stuff. 

Edited by ravishingravi