Forums you gaiz visit

flamy

They were deleting all my posts on the Asif thread yesterday :--D @suraj and othes: for the other ICF, google indian cricket fever.
ha ha I know ... I saw that BTW i like the explanation that its ok for Asif to be a charsi just cuz SS got slapped :two_thumbs_up:

the other icf is sooooo ghetto
All of us old timers trace our origins to the ghetto. But like every ghetto gang wars and murders started becoming a common day happening. This was due to the infiltration of the ghetto by bidi smokers and shaabji gurkhas. The local police decided there was a lot of money to be made in the smuggling of contrabands like bidis and took this new mob under it's wing. With business down to a trickle and one important gang member after another being shot down in police encounters, us old time traditional cocaine dealers decided to shift base and bought an island in the Caribbean to run the trade now.

All of us old timers trace our origins to the ghetto. But like every ghetto gang wars and murders started becoming a common day happening. This was due to the infiltration of the ghetto by bidi smokers and shaabji gurkhas. The local police decided there was a lot of money to be made in the smuggling of contrabands like bidis and took this new mob under it's wing. With business down to a trickle and one important gang member after another being shot down in police encounters' date=' us old time traditional cocaine dealers decided to shift base and bought an island in the Caribbean to run the trade now.[/quote'] :haha::haha::haha: :yay: Yes, that ICF was way more padosee-infested( of the bad type) and operated way more like the padosee nation...hukumaat.