Breaking: India to be renamed as Bharat

rangeelaraja

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Congress like BJP depends on money from Adani. I don't trust Congress and BJP.

They are stealing money from common Indians and making India weak. Someone needs to get to the bottom of it.

Hindenburg is a big short seller. He could have easily approached any of the top law firms in the country and opened a case in the supreme court.

if you are telling me congress, bjp, supreme court, sebi, major law firms...nobody is trustworthy in India but yourself, then you are incurable.

14 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Hindenburg is a big short seller. He could have easily approached any of the top law firms in the country and opened a case in the supreme court.

if you are telling me congress, bjp, supreme court, sebi, major law firms...nobody is trustworthy in India but yourself, then you are incurable.

I thought Adani was going to sue Hindenberg, what happened? Because they were scared they would lose.

Get PriceWater House and let them work thru this sleaze.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

I thought Adani was going to sue Hindenberg, what happened? Because they were scared they would lose.

Get PriceWater House and let them work thru this sleaze.

Why get into something that you don't understand and is way outside your knowledge realm ? 

You are clueless about jurisdiction based laws, regulations to deal with foreign entities, and the indirect ways in which one party can take short or long positions in the market through proxy entities. 

Unlike you I don't have any bias.  Adani is not faultless - he is  guilty of many laxes and irregularities -in share trading.

But none of what Adani is accused of doing can be proven as a fraud in a court of law - thats why neither Hindenburg nor opposition has decided to fight it in the courts. 

Look up Braeburn Capital - it is a hedge fund created by Apple - to trade securities. it avoids taxes and periodically keeps buying apple's own shares to prevent the apple stock from ever collapsing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braeburn_Capital

1 minute ago, rangeelaraja said:

Why get into something that you don't understand and is way outside your knowledge realm ? 

You are clueless about jurisdiction based laws, regulations to deal with foreign entities, and the indirect ways in which one party can take short or long positions in the market through proxy entities. 

Unlike you I don't have any bias.  Adani is not faultless - he is  guilty of many laxes and irregularities -in share trading.

But none of what Adani is accused of doing can be proven as a fraud in a court of law - thats why neither Hindenburg nor opposition has decided to fight it in the courts. 

Look up Braeburn Capital - it is a hedge fund created by Apple - to trade securities. it avoids taxes and periodically keeps buying apple's own shares to prevent the apple stock from ever collapsing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braeburn_Capital

apple is working within the framework of the laws. Adani is accused of share manipulation. Big difference.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

apple is working within the framework of the laws. Adani is accused of share manipulation. Big difference.

Anybody can make accusations. That doesn't prove anything.  I can accuse you of being a thief, it doesnt mean anything.

can't help it if you suffer from a deep inferiority complex, that if a white person is saying something against a party and it's corporate supporter I don't like, then the white person must be right. He is white after all.

Accusations are easy to make...we all can make unlimited accusations against anyone.

Edited by rangeelaraja

9 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Anybody can make accusations. That doesn't prove anything.  I can accuse you of being a thief, it doesnt mean anything.

can't help it if you suffer from a deep inferiority complex, that if a white person is saying something against a party and it's corporate supporter I don't like, then the white person must be right. He is white after all.

Accusations are easy to make...we all can make unlimited accusations against anyone.

If you call me a thief and I say I will take you to court and don't do that then maybe I am a thief.

Only reason they can't take Adani to court is because of jurisdiction issues. Western companies also sometimes cheat but they pay fines to the tune of billions of dollars.

13 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Exactly what coffee_rules is saying. There is no Ram (राम्) in Sanskrit. It is a 'Hindi' ized version of the word Rama (राम)

Below are all the noun forms in Sanskrit. It is Rama Shabdah, which takes Ramah in subject form and Ramam in the object form. Even the Sambhodana (exclamation form) is "Hey Rama" and not Ram.

The same way there is no Bharat, it is Bharata or Bharatam (the object form).. 

What we see on the passports and literally everywhere else is the 'Hindi' ized version. Honestly, for me it is borderline annoying when I hear Ram, Bhudh, Shiv, Karnatak, Kannad... and now our country is being named that way :facepalm:

sddefault.jpg

1. Shuddh hindi is a totally indigenous language derived from sanskrit it has no persian arabic influence.

2. The 'a' sound at the end of every word in Sanskrit is redundant in my opinion and Hindi doesn't use the 'a' sound at the end.

3. there is the pronunciation issue too. every English speaker pronounces 'Rama' wrong but 'Ram' in the correct way, even if you change the spelling to 'Raama', still the English speaker would get pronunciation wrong.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

You are an effing moron. 

Your partiality for BJP is hurting India. Country should be above the party, but it is OK for Adanis to loot the country as long as they support BJP.

If they have done no wrong, why worry about independent inquiry?

I am not the one confusing BJP with a government department - you are. Country IS above the party. That is why i am not the one questioning SEBI's findings or going around accusing every Indian institution to be bhakt when i don't get my way, like you do. 
Adanis didn't loot the country, that is pure western hitjob. You magnifying it further shows your anti-India leanings. 

SEBI is an independent board and it doesn't require any inquiry from any other board, you effing moron. Why have you not asked about independent enquiries in the affairs conducted by your host nation's government branches in similar large corporate issues ? Because you do not question your gora nation's institutions, in your fervency to have their neither regions in your mouth.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

If you call me a thief and I say I will take you to court and don't do that then maybe I am a thief.

Only reason they can't take Adani to court is because of jurisdiction issues. Western companies also sometimes cheat but they pay fines to the tune of billions of dollars.

He is bang on target - you have this inferiority complex re: white media/white country behaviour. Your bias is so clear from your posts - like if Adani doesn't sue a foreign company in foreign courts- they are guilty loser sleazeballs. But if the same foreign company shortseller doesn't sue adani, its 'due to jurisdiction issues'. 

Enough with your anti-India bias dude. I am YET to see one instance where you told the gora media/goras to go take a hike on Indian affairs that shows bias against India and its majority community. Even just one. Its clear to see where the benefit of the doubt resides in your psyche: against India, if it comes from goras.

Typical mentality to be expected from your kind.

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I am not the one confusing BJP with a government department - you are. Country IS above the party. That is why i am not the one questioning SEBI's findings or going around accusing every Indian institution to be bhakt when i don't get my way, like you do. 
Adanis didn't loot the country, that is pure western hitjob. You magnifying it further shows your anti-India leanings. 

SEBI is an independent board and it doesn't require any inquiry from any other board, you effing moron. Why have you not asked about independent enquiries in the affairs conducted by your host nation's government branches in similar large corporate issues ? Because you do not question your gora nation's institutions, in your fervency to have their neither regions in your mouth.

You people who don't want independent probe into wrongdoing by Adanis are Anti_indians.

I had family members who went to Jail for freedom. I have several family members who got pensions who were freedom fightrers. 

I have members in the family who serve army.

Unlike your boss my family members did not write apology letter from jail. Coward.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

You people who don't want independent probe into wrongdoing by Adanis are Anti_indians.

I had family members who went to Jail for freedom. I have several family members who got pensions who were freedom fightrers. 

I have members in the family who serve army.

Unlike your boss my family members did not write apology letter from jail. Coward.

I would rather write apology letter to the enemy, get to live and spread my ideas than be haughty and die with zero impact. 

I don't want independent probe anymore than a random canadian company should be independently probed. Unlike you, i trust INDIAN institutions to carry on their tasks. 

Something you gora lovers have zero confidence in when it comes to India but love pointing out gora affirmations.

26 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I would rather write apology letter to the enemy, get to live and spread my ideas than be haughty and die with zero impact. 

I don't want independent probe anymore than a random canadian company should be independently probed. Unlike you, i trust INDIAN institutions to carry on their tasks. 

Something you gora lovers have zero confidence in when it comes to India but love pointing out gora affirmations.

When farmers raised khalistani flag on red fort on republic day,

@Khota  said it's BJP conspiracy. I leave the rest to your judgement. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

I am not a gora or gora lover. When the courts can expel Gandhi for expressing freedom of speech you don't know what to expect.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

When farmers raised khalistani flag on red fort on republic day,

@Khota  said it's BJP conspiracy. I leave the rest to your judgement. 

Farmers movement was about destitute wages for farmers. Farmer movement was about farmer suicide. They just want their families to have the same benefits as others in the society.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I am not a gora or gora lover. When the courts can expel Gandhi for expressing freedom of speech you don't know what to expect.

It isnt freedom of speech to libel an entire community. Yet again you take an anti-India stance. You are gora lover in terms of having inferiority complex and thinking gora institutions and governments are less corrupt, better than non gora ones, etc. 

That much is clear cut in your appeal to gora govt authorities over Indian, even when they are far worse than the Indians. 

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Farmers movement was about destitute wages for farmers. Farmer movement was about farmer suicide. They just want their families to have the same benefits as others in the society.

Complete bakwaas. Farmer movement was run by Punjabi mandi middle-men group with a few rich Punjabi farmers benefitting from the Mandi system, as they keep tenant farmers and don't have any profitability from a more dynamic system. 

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Complete bakwaas. Farmer movement was run by Punjabi mandi middle-men group with a few rich Punjabi farmers benefitting from the Mandi system, as they keep tenant farmers and don't have any profitability from a more dynamic system. 

The middlemen in Punjab are almost all Hindus. They are not the Mother India movie type loan sharks. They also go out of way to help the poor farmers by extending them credit. Blaming the Hinu middlemen is so wrong at all the levels. 

I am truly looking forward to the day when Punjab has zero farmers. No one working in the farm fields and everyone working in the industries. No food grains, only advanced pharmaceuticals, IT, electronics etc.

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

It isnt freedom of speech to libel an entire community. Yet again you take an anti-India stance. You are gora lover in terms of having inferiority complex and thinking gora institutions and governments are less corrupt, better than non gora ones, etc. 

That much is clear cut in your appeal to gora govt authorities over Indian, even when they are far worse than the Indians. 

You are a very accomplished liar. I have never taken anti Indian stance. The only anti Indian is you who is refusing an independent probe of the Adanis.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

The middlemen in Punjab are almost all Hindus. They are not the Mother India movie type loan sharks. They also go out of way to help the poor farmers by extending them credit. Blaming the Hinu middlemen is so wrong at all the levels. 

I am truly looking forward to the day when Punjab has zero farmers. No one working in the farm fields and everyone working in the industries. No food grains, only advanced pharmaceuticals, IT, electronics etc.

Uh huh. Middlemen helping poor families. Next up, is Elon Musk being a humble monk & on your left is a pacifist taliban. If you have any more fantasies, it'd be interesting to hear.