Pakistan World Cup Squad got more stronger

Laaloo

Just now, Vijy said:

none of them are good enough compared to naseem. might as well as play him even if he's hobbling

Except Dahani none of them could fill that gap right now.  He was the one prepared for new ball role. 

Rest are all unknown,  untested & limited in case of Zaman who doesn't even has pace or Wasim Jnr who is limited utility for ODIs with Rauf around. 

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Except Dahani none of them could fill that gap right now.  He was the one prepared for new ball role. 

Rest are all unknown,  untested & limited in case of Zaman who doesn't even has pace or Wasim Jnr who is limited utility for ODIs with Rauf around. 

not even dahani is good enough. didn't he get smacked by India U23 players?

48 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

It baffles me, why can't we select Saim Ayub but we have Abdullah Shafiq in squad with no List A performances. 

Ridiculous decision. That and Hasan ahead of Arshad(unless there are other issues around him) . Almost as bad as Jadeja and Shardul playing for us. 

Otherwise, it's pretty much the best ODI squad PAK could have possibly picked.  PCB's restructuring and investment in grassroots talent/PSL is bearing rich dividends.

I don't think PAK are going to win and it will be tough to make semis but any team that underestimates PAK is in for a stark reality check.

11 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Ridiculous decision. That and Hasan ahead of Arshad(unless there are other issues around him) . Almost as bad as Jadeja and Shardul playing for us. 

Otherwise, it's pretty much the best ODI squad PAK could have possibly picked.  PCB's restructuring and investment in grassroots talent/PSL is bearing rich dividends.

I don't think PAK are going to win and it will be tough to make semis but any team that underestimates PAK is in for a stark reality check.

Saim is the only lefty I really like from Pak after Sharjeel and Haris Sohail. 

He has also worked very hard on his batting, if you remember him playing for QG two years back, you will see he is totally different batsman now.