Shubhman Gill diagnosed with Dengue!

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Rizwan cannot operate at the top gear of Kishan even in dreams. He can absolutely murder the bowling. Rizwan is more consistent on flat wickets against poor bowling or bowling which has no help at all. 

I saw some Horn ok not ok lol..something like that exhibition match between Indian team players..that night the hitting which Kishan did against the bowlers..boondiyan ukhed di..haha..I hope he does the same against Pak

found it:

Edited by Need4Speed
1 hour ago, Need4Speed said:

I saw some Horn ok not ok lol..something like that exhibition match between Indian team players..that night the hitting which Kishan did against the bowlers..boondiyan ukhed di..haha..I hope he does the same against Pak

found it:

Exactly. On days like this he literally respect no b owler. He just takes everyone to cleaners. Hope Pakistan runs into such Kishan. 

Just now, Need4Speed said:

No I dont think so..my father got it once but no one in my family was asked by doctors to be careful..

oh k. It is kinda odd two cricket related, Seems like it is spreading in India.

In four weeks, dengue numbers surge by 25,000 across Bengal

3 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

How effective has this guy been ? 

We still struggle against the white new ball from Shaheen & Starc

One cant replicate the match scenario and comfitions ecactky but atleast he provides the 150k pace and left arm angle to practivevwith..

In the past English team used Merlyn by Bola spin bowling machine to counter Kulcha and it helped them..

http://www.bola.co.uk/productlist.html

there is another professional version

2023 BOLA Professional Bowling Machine

that has swing and pace settings too..

why cant our batters use it instread

6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Yes its rampant but probably due to the season..lack of cleanliness in some places may be..

interesting…

Dengue cannot be spread directly from person to person. However, a person infected and suffering from dengue fever can infect other mosquitoes. Humans are known to carry the infection from one country to another or from one area to another during the stage when the virus circulates and reproduces in the blood system

Edited by Need4Speed
20 minutes ago, Need4Speed said:

Yes its rampant but probably due to the season..lack of cleanliness in some places may be..

interesting…

Dengue cannot be spread directly from person to person. However, a person infected and suffering from dengue fever can infect other mosquitoes. Humans are known to carry the infection from one country to another or from one area to another during the stage when the virus circulates and reproduces in the blood system

Ahmedabad has dengue rampant. Some have lost their lives. We are going to have this. Since mosquito is spreading there will be a rise in cases. But for Gill's dengue i would not have known anything about it.

32 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/after-3-deaths-state-declares-war-on-dengue/articleshow/103592252.cms?from=mdr

Was a mistake to host matches in unhygenic Chennai. The city has sewers running through it.

Bangalore is currently reeling with dengue too. Every day on work ConCalls I'd have someone missing from the team because of dengue.

It is dengue season this time of the year. I know this coz I got it around about the same time 6 yrs ago. 

4 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

It is dengue season this time of the year. I know this coz I got it around about the same time 6 yrs ago. 

Exactly every time around the same time we have flu season here, RSV season lol That doesn't make them unhygenic.  Knowledge about diseases is poor for some.