Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

If you can't show proof, don't make claim. Its just that simple. 

Because whats good for the goose, is good for the gander. its just that simple. If their civilians celebrate innocent civilians getting killed, then ours need to pay them back in the same coin.

Thanks for confirming you do celebrate slaughter of innocents. 

Just now, cric_fan said:

Thanks for confirming you do celebrate slaughter of innocents. 

Nope. I said people should pay these savages back in kind. Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander. You have heard this, yes ? If they can dance on the streets celebrating our dead civilians at the hands of their desert cult savages, we should do the same when their innocents die. 

Now, please show proof of your claim.

42 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Yea and israeli terrorists are angels

They don't need to be angels to have our support. They just need to be much, much better. Which they are. Israelis aren't savages who parade humans naked in the streets before publicly executing them. Hamas is. So hamas is worse. Its just that simple. I do not have to be perfect, to be better than you. 

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nope. I said people should pay these savages back in kind. Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander. You have heard this, yes ? If they can dance on the streets celebrating our dead civilians at the hands of their desert cult savages, we should do the same when their innocents die. 

Now, please show proof of your claim.

There are too many screenshots to share

Just now, Muloghonto said:

They don't need to be angels to have our support. They just need to be much, much better. Which they are. Israelis aren't savages who parade humans naked in the streets before publicly executing them. Hamas is. So hamas is worse. Its just that simple. I do not have to be perfect, to be better than you. 

“Israelis aren’t savages’

lmao!

Just now, cric_fan said:

There are too many screenshots to share

Then just share one. You have to produce evidence for your claim and you have not yet. 

Just now, cric_fan said:

“Israelis aren’t savages’

lmao!

Correct. Far less savage than the filthysteens.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Then just share one. You have to produce evidence for your claim and you have not yet. 

Correct. Far less savage than the filthysteens.

There you go. Thanks for confirming what I have been saying all along.

Your hate for Muslims/Islam results in you licking israeli arses inside out until they are shiny.

3 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Don't worry. We can teach you. So about 38% of country voted for Modi. Roughly 30 crore people cheering for killing of innocent Palestinians. Yes that's a lot of screenshot. But don't give 30 crores. Atleast give 300. 

So you accept it. Thanks

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

There you go. Thanks for confirming what I have been saying all along.

Your hate for Muslims/Islam results in you licking israeli arses inside out until they are shiny.

Correct. But that isnt evidence of your claim. Your claim is we are celebrating Filasteen civilian dead on twitter. So produce evidence of your claim.

This isnt Pakistaniland, where claims without evidence are entertained, sorry.

So our Pak friend here @cric_fan who refuses to condemn the beheading and rapes that we have seen today by Hamas, made a statement that all Modi bhakta cheer killing of innocent Palestinians. 

When asked for one instance. He runs away. There are 300 million modi voters and he can't provide one instance. So easy to put a hole in their narrative. 

1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

So our Pak friend here @cric_fan who refuses to condemn the beheading and rapes that we have seen today by Hamas, made a statement that all Modi bhakta cheer killing of innocent Palestinians. 

When asked for one instance. He runs away. There are 300 million modi voters and he can't provide one instance. So easy to put a hole in their narrative. 

Funny thing is, this retard is saying ' tum log masoom filasteeni ki maut pe naachte ho' and i am trying to tell this retard 'achcha ? wah wah! hume to naachna hi chahiye, lekin mujhe nahi lagta ki hum yeh kar rahe hai, proof dikhao aur mera dil khush karo' and STILL this *er wont produce evidence.

:facepalm:

Just now, ravishingravi said:

Liar! I said I am against all forms of violence against innocents on BOTH sides. Can you read or do you have comprehension issues?? Or both?? Typical manipulative bakht.

I mean, your country is led by a savage so….

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Funny thing is, this retard is saying ' tum log masoom filasteeni ki maut pe naachte ho' and i am trying to tell this retard 'achcha ? wah wah! hume to naachna hi chahiye, lekin mujhe nahi lagta ki hum yeh kar rahe hai, proof dikhao aur mera dil khush karo' and STILL this *er wont produce evidence.

:facepalm:

Tbh I sometimes wish that we got some coherent arguments from that sides to check ourselves. Maybe we got it wrong. But be it Khalistani or Pakistani, incapable of basic logic. Hyper emotional tribal lot. 

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Liar! I said I am against all forms of violence against innocents on BOTH sides. Can you read or do you have comprehension issues?? Or both?? Typical manipulative bakht.

I mean, your country is led by a savage so….

Our savage is better than your founder, bub. 

I am still waiting for your evidence of dancing hindu bhakts at dead filasteen bodies. I want it to be true, you want it to be true, so what takleef do you have in showing evidence of it being true ?? 

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Our savage is better than your founder, bub. 

I am still waiting for your evidence of dancing hindu bhakts at dead filasteen bodies. I want it to be true, you want it to be true, so what takleef do you have in showing evidence of it being true ?? 

Another one manipulating my words. I DID NOT say they are dancing over dead bodies., I said they are openly celebrating on social media. Can you read?