Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

13 hours ago, mishra said:

Iranian drone attack seems to be inspired by Takeshis castle.  They say they have pottential to make it 10 times more.  TBH, Contestant there have more chance of success reaching upto Castle door

Screenshot-2023-07-08-at-11442-AM_64a870

Nope...  While Mullah regime is stupid...  I am amazed at Iranian capabilities.  This was a unprecedented attack on Israel. 

I will never forgive Indian regimes who sit silent after Parliament attacks and 26/11...  This is how prepared one has to be.  

Apparently a secret base in Golan Heights was destroyed. 

The importance and sensitivity of this place is such that the Israeli army imposed a complete media ban for this area and everything is censored and no damage assessment and public announcement is allowed.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en-us/component/content/article/iran-hit-secret-israeli-intel-base-at-golan-heights-smashed-by-missile-attack?catid=17&Itemid=101

Israel got rattled big time...  However both sides seems have pleased their domestic audience...  So that's classic Feb 29 2019 Indo Pak redux

Edited by Lone Wolf

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Apparently Nupur Sharma deserved what she got. Backlash plus had to go underground to keep her head intact. But this girl needs to be defended by Indian govt because it's our diaspora. 

If this state can't protect its own citizens why would they fight for those who are not. 

I kinda disagree here. Indian government shouldn't even raise a finger here. The government has enough problems for the moment. She not only threatened city officials but also is a known hinduphobe. She is also working for what looks like a communist organization. She is brainwashed to a great degree to fight the "oppressors" to the point of issuing death threats. This won't fly with anyone let alone doing publicly to a judge lol.

I have a checkered view of the diaspora itself. Do Irish feel the same way about Irish Americans. I think we should let go of the concept of looking out for our diaspora because they have certainly moved on. Infact they have joined forces with western and now islamic and communist forces in fighting against India. We should call them the way they describe themselves - as Americans - and not our diaspora. We have a return program for them which is sufficient for now. And I say this with close relatives who are aroudn the world. Its not easy coming to this line of thought but we have to mark the line somewhere.

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I kinda disagree here. Indian government shouldn't even raise a finger here. The government has enough problems for the moment. She not only threatened city officials but also is a known hinduphobe. She is also working for what looks like a communist organization. She is brainwashed to a great degree to fight the "oppressors" to the point of issuing death threats. This won't fly with anyone let alone doing publicly to a judge lol.

I have a checkered view of the diaspora itself. Do Irish feel the same way about Irish Americans. I think we should let go of the concept of looking out for our diaspora because they have certainly moved on. Infact they have joined forces with western and now islamic and communist forces in fighting against India. We should call them the way they describe themselves - as Americans - and not our diaspora. We have a return program for them which is sufficient for now. And I say this with close relatives who are aroudn the world. Its not easy coming to this line of thought but we have to mark the line somewhere.

The comparison of Indian diaspora with European ones is nonsensical : Ireland doesn't care for its diaspora because the irish migration is hundreds of years old, peaking just over a 100 year ago and ireland's national identity wasnt formed when these irish absorbed into the anglo-american fold. Further, ireland's population is significantly smaller than 'muh irish ancestors, i am brian boruu's descendant' yankee larpers, so its natural for irish to enforce a seperation, lest they get culturally completely subsumed by irish-americans. We are not in the same scenario at all.

Our comparative is China- for whom diaspora is a major strategic asset. why should india take the complete opposite view of the irish when it comes to diaspora ? because in the next 50 years, indians who are born as indian citizens and their children, ie, 2nd gen in immigrant terms, will constitute between 10-20 % of the population of USA, Canada, Australia & NZ. thats 4 of the 5 eyes, our greatest strategic competitor in the long term, if anyone's counting and that is significant ability to influence these nations if we play our cards right. 

That alone, trumps any other gains from the diaspora, where financial gain, in the tune of tens of billions of dollars, is significant as well.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

The comparison of Indian diaspora with European ones is nonsensical : Ireland doesn't care for its diaspora because the irish migration is hundreds of years old, peaking just over a 100 year ago and ireland's national identity wasnt formed when these irish absorbed into the anglo-american fold. Further, ireland's population is significantly smaller than 'muh irish ancestors, i am brian boruu's descendant' yankee larpers, so its natural for irish to enforce a seperation, lest they get culturally completely subsumed by irish-americans. We are not in the same scenario at all.

Our comparative is China- for whom diaspora is a major strategic asset. why should india take the complete opposite view of the irish when it comes to diaspora ? because in the next 50 years, indians who are born as indian citizens and their children, ie, 2nd gen in immigrant terms, will constitute between 10-20 % of the population of USA, Canada, Australia & NZ. thats 4 of the 5 eyes, our greatest strategic competitor in the long term, if anyone's counting and that is significant ability to influence these nations if we play our cards right. 

That alone, trumps any other gains from the diaspora, where financial gain, in the tune of tens of billions of dollars, is significant as well.

China's comparison with us is also moot since China is communist and any chinese immigrants may still be working for China. Its clearly not the case for India where Indians do as they please with the proviso that they are law abiding citizens of the country they live in. When push comes to shove, Indian diaspora can't and won't help us. Do you think Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley are going to vouch for India. They are uncle toms and chutney marys who will sell us out for American good. So your "strategic thinking" won't help us.

Future was planned by gloablists centuries ago even then they can't get it done as God (or nature if you're an atheist) has other plans. So don't go planning 50 years in advance. Your comment sounds like the 5 year plans that Nehru started after Independence :laugh:

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

China's comparison with us is also moot since China is communist and any chinese immigrants may still be working for China. Its clearly not the case for India where Indians do as they please with the proviso that they are law abiding citizens of the country they live in. When push comes to shove, Indian diaspora can't and won't help us. Do you think Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley are going to vouch for India. They are uncle toms and chutney marys who will sell us out for American good. So your "strategic thinking" won't help us.

Future was planned by gloablists centuries ago even then they can't get it done as God (or nature if you're an atheist) has other plans. So don't go planning 50 years in advance. Your comment sounds like the 5 year plans that Nehru started after Independence :laugh:

Absolutely agree. However push comes to shove needs to be defined. It was Indians who pulled the trigger in Jaliawala Bagh. It was same Indians who did navy revolt which was final nail in the coffin of direct British Raj.

So Going by history, We can safely assume that Indian diaspora is India's heft in West but you never know as to what level they Go. If you are in doubt,  always read this line "Hindus think they belong to India and NOT India belongs to them"

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nope...  While Mullah regime is stupid...  I am amazed at Iranian capabilities.  This was a unprecedented attack on Israel. 

I will never forgive Indian regimes who sit silent after Parliament attacks and 26/11...  This is how prepared one has to be.  

Apparently a secret base in Golan Heights was destroyed. 

The importance and sensitivity of this place is such that the Israeli army imposed a complete media ban for this area and everything is censored and no damage assessment and public announcement is allowed.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en-us/component/content/article/iran-hit-secret-israeli-intel-base-at-golan-heights-smashed-by-missile-attack?catid=17&Itemid=101

Israel got rattled big time...  However both sides seems have pleased their domestic audience...  So that's classic Feb 29 2019 Indo Pak redux

Thanks for this. After reading through the link, I started news reading between the lines of various new report, There is no mention of Iranian Missiles getting destroyed. And now Israelis want a ban on Iranian Missile development program. They are threatened

37 minutes ago, mishra said:

Absolutely agree. However push comes to shove needs to be defined. It was Indians who pulled the trigger in Jaliawala Bagh. It was same Indians who did navy revolt which was final nail in the coffin of direct British Raj.

So Going by history, We can safely assume that Indian diaspora is India's heft in West but you never know as to what level they Go. If you are in doubt,  always read this line "Hindus think they belong to India and NOT India belongs to them"

Is that a good thing or bad thing? Do you mean we are not possessive of India or lacking in any ownership of India? and by hindus, do you mean children of hindus not raised in India? Can you explain a little more.

6 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

The form of government is not relevant to immigrant links to motherland. What is relevant, is first generation immigrants have extensive ties with the motherland. Indian diaspora hasn't helped, because India doesn't have a national narrative like China, USA, UK etc. have. This has changed due to modi and with the coming Thiruvalluvar institutes, modelled after the confucious institutes, we will have deeper hooks in the immigrant community. 

My comment about what is the demographic scenario 50 years from now, is a well known fact amongst people and institutes who do demographic projections. 

I didn't just dream up the numbers outta thin air, i can cite sources that have projected this.

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

The form of government is not relevant to immigrant links to motherland. What is relevant, is first generation immigrants have extensive ties with the motherland. Indian diaspora hasn't helped, because India doesn't have a national narrative like China, USA, UK etc. have. This has changed due to modi and with the coming Thiruvalluvar institutes, modelled after the confucious institutes, we will have deeper hooks in the immigrant community. 

My comment about what is the demographic scenario 50 years from now, is a well known fact amongst people and institutes who do demographic projections. 

I didn't just dream up the numbers outta thin air, i can cite sources that have projected this.

My point is even if there is research that has gone into demographics, no matter how accurate they are, it is still speculation as we don't know how it would turn out 50 years from now. Even great planners such as globalist rulers allocate for this unpredictability. I wish these institutes you speak of have some effect on the immigrant community but in my opinion, they are not as powerful as the mainstream media that is prevalent and powerful in these countries.

Lets take vaccine acceptance as a recent example. How many of you took the shot even though one could have looked at the other side or even think differently. Media is very powerful that's why we see so many lemmings like this one - a SJW, that too of Indian descent, working for a seditious marxist organization, for a foreign people who do not even share the same culture as her. You are arguing for the Indian govt to defend this girl. Ok then :laugh:

20 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

See the response to threats to Americans vs Indians. Don't think the American govt are friends to India. They hang with their close buddies UK and NATO. Their relationship with India is just temporary and only looking for their interests. This girl can make comments against Indian Americans such as Jindal and Haely but can she even say something bad against Trump or Biden. She knows who she can threaten with impunity on a subconscious level. She won't even threaten a white englishman like Boris Johnson. Rishi Sunak is fair game. Low self esteem chutney mary she is :facepalm:

33 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

See the response to threats to Americans vs Indians. Don't think the American govt are friends to India. They hang with their close buddies UK and NATO. Their relationship with India is just temporary and only looking for their interests. This girl can make comments against Indian Americans such as Jindal and Haely but can she even say something bad against Trump or Biden. She knows who she can threaten with impunity on a subconscious level. She won't even threaten a white englishman like Boris Johnson. Rishi Sunak is fair game. Low self esteem chutney mary she is :facepalm:

Well it's true. But I say nothing wrong in it. Country like US becomes greatest superpower in known history because of some of its inherent qualities. Some fundamental ones like capitalism, hard work, merit, innovation etc. But also great capacity for hypocrisy. Now human beings by nature are hypocrites. We can't help ourselves here. But it takes special power to carry this off at the level at which our colonial masters could. Brits, french or dutch. These colonial lords are now servants to the world heavy weight champion of hypocrisy and exploiting fault lines. 

If there is anything I am grateful to Chacha Nehru for , then it's sowing the seed of non alignment in us. Perhaps it's always been there but this was largely formalized. So, I wouldn't worry about India trusting US. It will never happen irrespective of the party in power. 

But it's also important to recognise that the cost here is that we won't be a great power. But that's fine. 

As for Indian diaspora outside, they have to be clear about their identity. And they have to ensure that things are transmitted correctly. 

This Patel girl really came as a surprise for me. Gujjus are probably the most held together and rooted communities in the world. This is a sign that their affluence and success is now disconnecting the following generations from their rooting. 

Honestly I couldn't care less. It's for the pravasi to figure out. It's not Indian govt's problem and should never be. Pravasi has to define their relationship to the Indian state and culture. Not the other way round. 

29 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Well it's true. But I say nothing wrong in it. Country like US becomes greatest superpower in known history because of some of its inherent qualities. Some fundamental ones like capitalism, hard work, merit, innovation etc. But also great capacity for hypocrisy. Now human beings by nature are hypocrites. We can't help ourselves here. But it takes special power to carry this off at the level at which our colonial masters could. Brits, french or dutch. These colonial lords are now servants to the world heavy weight champion of hypocrisy and exploiting fault lines. 

If there is anything I am grateful to Chacha Nehru for , then it's sowing the seed of non alignment in us. Perhaps it's always been there but this was largely formalized. So, I wouldn't worry about India trusting US. It will never happen irrespective of the party in power. 

But it's also important to recognise that the cost here is that we won't be a great power. But that's fine. 

That is the only good thing he did in his time - the Non Alignment Movement. We have to stay non aligned that is the struggle for us and the generations to come and not become like panickstan. We still have this undue respect for gora governments that needs to end. If the gora says something is true, then it mst be true. that needs to end

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

My point is even if there is research that has gone into demographics, no matter how accurate they are, it is still speculation as we don't know how it would turn out 50 years from now. Even great planners such as globalist rulers allocate for this unpredictability. I wish these institutes you speak of have some effect on the immigrant community but in my opinion, they are not as powerful as the mainstream media that is prevalent and powerful in these countries.

Well as a math guy, i'd say that barring massive shifts in global political order and immigration policy, the indian % of these nations are pretty much set in stone, with maybe an error range of +/-  2% 

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Lets take vaccine acceptance as a recent example. How many of you took the shot even though one could have looked at the other side or even think differently. Media is very powerful that's why we see so many lemmings like this one - a SJW, that too of Indian descent, working for a seditious marxist organization, for a foreign people who do not even share the same culture as her. You are arguing for the Indian govt to defend this girl. Ok then :laugh:

i dont want indian govt to defend this girl. But i do want Indian government to set up strong links with the diaspora as a strategic asset - this would obviously be done via financial incentives/perks, as in preferencial access to indian markets and by cultural outreach - which the Indian govt is in the process of setting up via Thiruvalluvar centres. 

As for shots- i had to take the shot, since i had to travel during covid and its impossible to even enter india during covid years without the shot.

53 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

As for Indian diaspora outside, they have to be clear about their identity. And they have to ensure that things are transmitted correctly. 

This Patel girl really came as a surprise for me. Gujjus are probably the most held together and rooted communities in the world. This is a sign that their affluence and success is now disconnecting the following generations from their rooting. 

Honestly I couldn't care less. It's for the pravasi to figure out. It's not Indian govt's problem and should never be. Pravasi has to define their relationship to the Indian state and culture. Not the other way round. 

3rd/4th generation gujjus in the west are in the process of being infiltrated via the SJW movements, predominantly via 'veganism' ( as opposed to vegetarianism) and various western 'accept any and all sexual and mental deviancies and indoctrinate your kids in it' under the 'karuna' guise. Jains are particularly vulnerable to this.

14 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Is that a good thing or bad thing? Do you mean we are not possessive of India or lacking in any ownership of India? and by hindus, do you mean children of hindus not raised in India? Can you explain a little more.

I am not sure if its a good thing or bad thing but I am sure that Indian across the world (mostly Hindus) will allways be pro India barring exceptions here and there and will keep trying for betterment of India from whatever position they are in. For example, way I see me and my friends (first generation)  think are based on simple principle India has made us what we are, we are not doing anything in return, butif we are in position to do s we must

On question of sense of attachment with India among second gen+ Hindu diasposra, I think there is massive misunderstanding among India living Indians about these people as they are just as attached as anyone else. Its just that the frequency is off and they know it. Dont ever doubt their commitment, Just as example, we have icf, they have Bharat Army. Worse case, Say a Mahabharat happens between India and West, They will be Bhishma Pitamah of Mahabharat and assume India to be Pandava side.

34 minutes ago, mishra said:

I am not sure if its a good thing or bad thing but I am sure that Indian across the world (mostly Hindus) will allways be pro India barring exceptions here and there and will keep trying for betterment of India from whatever position they are in. For example, way I see me and my friends (first generation)  think are based on simple principle India has made us what we are, we are not doing anything in return, butif we are in position to do s we must

On question of sense of attachment with India among second gen+ Hindu diasposra, I think there is massive misunderstanding among India living Indians about these people as they are just as attached as anyone else. Its just that the frequency is off and they know it. Dont ever doubt their commitment, Just as example, we have icf, they have Bharat Army. Worse case, Say a Mahabharat happens between India and West, They will be Bhishma Pitamah of Mahabharat and assume India to be Pandava side.

Dude if there was a mahabharat, then the second gens and their parents will be escorted into gitmo. They won't be treated as bhishma pitamah.

I'm not saying Indian Americans are bad people. I have cousins, nephews, nieces there among that group. I also spent quite a bit of my time in US. So I see some difference in their attitude. They adjust to their surroundings as most people do. The west has an anglo atmosphere to it no matter how much they deny it. They are engulfed by them and may lose their cultural idenitity to it. My professor was Indian and he had a daughter who ran away from home. He is a happy guy but I can see traces of sadness in him. In today's situation, that may not happen. I'm just giving an example of living in a foreign environment no matter how well that scoeity is to us.

24 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Dude if there was a mahabharat, then the second gens and their parents will be escorted into gitmo. They won't be treated as bhishma pitamah.

I'm not saying Indian Americans are bad people. I have cousins, nephews, nieces there among that group. I also spent quite a bit of my time in US. So I see some difference in their attitude. They adjust to their surroundings as most people do. The west has an anglo atmosphere to it no matter how much they deny it. They are engulfed by them and may lose their cultural idenitity to it. My professor was Indian and he had a daughter who ran away from home. He is a happy guy but I can see traces of sadness in him. In today's situation, that may not happen. I'm just giving an example of living in a foreign environment no matter how well that scoeity is to us.

Think you are overestimating Western Unity and underestimating Indians in West. West does not mean one country. French, Spanish, Germans,English, Dutch (ie lineage from Royality) are separate. Australia Canada US are three ex colonies which is Anglosphere. Its just that US as become so powerful that English there have BIG BIG Say in Anglosphere policy.

Now about non Western living in West, Think Holocaust can not repeat because unlike WWII, Non whites are in critical positions of Power. However, if you look at army numbers, apart from US, I dont see any other Western country has enough non white population to put pressure on whether a holocaust be ordered and executed against non Whites. But be very clear, Indian diaspora knows exactly how to to influence and protect interests as it sees it in West.

Same can not be said about Indian diaspora in Middle East where Indians have not yet reached positions of Power despite huge numbers.

Edited by mishra