Muhammad Rizwan dedicates SL win to Gaza

rangeelaraja

8 hours ago, Lannister said:

No, we endorse the freedom to practice any religion and also uphold the rights of those who are not religious. It's hilarious that you label yourself as tolerant. 

Leftists are appeasers of Islamists (But Islamists view you with contempt). In this case, a right thinking person does not have a choice. Whether one is a practicing or non practicing Hindu, an atheist or agnostic, they won't go with the side that supports and fails to criticize Islamists...start by criticizing Islamists to have larger support across the country. Maybe leftists don't need my support, but I am open to supporting left if they started criticizing Islamists.

30 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Leftists are appeasers of Islamists (But Islamists view you with contempt). In this case, a right thinking person does not have a choice. Whether one is a practicing or non practicing Hindu, an atheist or agnostic, they won't go with the side that supports and fails to criticize Islamists...start by criticizing Islamists to have larger support across the country. Maybe leftists don't need my support, but I am open to supporting left if they started criticizing Islamists.

I don't deny that Islamists pose a global threat, but within India, they constitute a small minority. Hindutvas, given our demographic makeup, present a more significant concern for building an equitable and rational society. Ultimately, our aim is to maintain a secular country to prevent any religious extremists from influencing our institutions.

1 hour ago, Lannister said:

I don't deny that Islamists pose a global threat, but within India, they constitute a small minority. Hindutvas, given our demographic makeup, present a more significant concern for building an equitable and rational society. Ultimately, our aim is to maintain a secular country to prevent any religious extremists from influencing our institutions.

You're back... Mind answering the questions I asked? 

So Hinduism is more of a threat that from Islamists eh? I guess you missed all the attempts to bomb and kill including the busting of a sleeper cell recently. All peaceful I suppose. 

2 hours ago, bharathh said:

You're back... Mind answering the questions I asked? 

So Hinduism is more of a threat that from Islamists eh? I guess you missed all the attempts to bomb and kill including the busting of a sleeper cell recently. All peaceful I suppose. 

Let's face it, who is responsible for the murders of prominent leftists like Gowri Lankesh, Kalaburagi, and others? Who in India embraces a more confrontational approach towards progressive ideologies?

6 hours ago, Lannister said:

Let's face it, who is responsible for the murders of prominent leftists like Gowri Lankesh, Kalaburagi, and others? Who in India embraces a more confrontational approach towards progressive ideologies?

For each anecdotal evidence chosen to frame a narrative, I can choose another anecdotal evidence to support another narrative. Do you want to go down that route ? 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

For each anecdotal evidence chosen to frame a narrative, I can choose another anecdotal evidence to support another narrative. Do you want to go down that route ? 

It's undeniable that the Indian right resorts to violence and threats, even against non-Muslim civilians. This situation is going to shift soon. 

3 hours ago, Lannister said:

It's undeniable that the Indian right resorts to violence and threats, even against non-Muslim civilians. This situation is going to shift soon. 

Expectations from rationalists is always higher. RW don't care for evidence or context to base arguments. But leftists like you are not doing a great job either. Dabolkar would be disappointed. 

Let's see now with one event in recent past. Series of 4 recorded beheadings happened after some supported Nupur Sharma online. What was Hindu RW backlash against them. I mean surely majoritarian RW hindus can't allow beheading of its own citizens. 

Hindu man beheaded for supporting Nupur Sharma

If ever there was a case for aggressive backlash this was it. Wonder what happened. 

Edited by ravishingravi

13 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Expectations from rationalists is always higher. RW don't care for evidence or context to base arguments. But leftists like you are not doing a great job either. Dabolkar would be disappointed. 

Let's see now with one event in recent past. Series of 4 recorded beheadings happened after some supported Nupur Sharma online. What was Hindu RW backlash against them. I mean surely majoritarian RW hindus can't allow beheading of its own citizens. 

Hindu man beheaded for supporting Nupur Sharma

If ever there was a case for aggressive backlash this was it. Wonder what happened. 

The more your faction embraces violence, the swifter your downfall. A favourable outcome for the left. We've observed this transformation in Karnataka.

The more your faction embraces violence, the swifter your downfall. A favourable outcome for the left. We've observed this transformation in Karnataka.

23 hours ago, Lannister said:

It is the Islamists. No question about that. 

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

On Karnataka, it swings every five years. So if that's your ray of hope you are in trouble. 

Thing is I am really trying to steel man your argument but you are not helping me. 

To check your locus standi. Here is one more question. Do you support death threats against Nupur Sharma for alleged blasphemy ? 

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

As we see the left is sweeping elections everywhere including Karnataka, um... what? Other than Kerala - where do the leftists not lose their deposits in elections?

Just now, ravishingravi said:

On Karnataka, it swings every five years. So if that's your ray of hope you are in trouble. 

Thing is I am really trying to steel man your argument but you are not helping me. 

To check your locus standi. Here is one more question. Do you support death threats against Nupur Sharma for alleged blasphemy ? 

He makes airy statements with 0 facts, poses questions, and runs away. Don't expect any answers.

36 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I am an atheist. I would prefer a society without religions in it. 

What are your thoughts regarding the murder of Gowri Lankesh? Do you support murdering civilians because your faith cannot tolerate any form of criticism?

I am an atheist. I would prefer a society without religions in it. 

What are your thoughts regarding the murder of Gowri Lankesh? Do you support murdering civilians because your faith cannot tolerate any form of criticism?

So this guy is not willing to say that death threats to Nupur Sharma was condemnable. That's his moral compass and he can lecture others on Hindu aggression. You are not an atheist. You are a radical hinduphobe. There is a difference. 

On Gowri Lankesh, I condemn this unequivocally. No matter what her views no one has the right to take life. I am unequivocal free speech proponent and totally anyone being able to insult any religion. 

7 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

So this guy is not willing to say that death threats to Nupur Sharma was condemnable. That's his moral compass and he can lecture others on Hindu aggression. You are not an atheist. You are a radical hinduphobe. There is a difference. 

On Gowri Lankesh, I condemn this unequivocally. No matter what her views no one has the right to take life. I am unequivocal free speech proponent and totally anyone being able to insult any religion. 

This is quite amusing. Why would I, as an atheist, be concerned about the disputes among religious extremists? Regardless of their faith, they do not speak for the left. If you seek condemnation, direct your inquiries to Muslim representatives.

It's those on your side who need to regularly extend apologies to us on the left.

29 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

He says that he is an atheist, yet he is ok to support Rizwans antics on the field and will never condemn death threats to Nupur or Jaipur beheadings. He will keep bringing in Gauri lankesh, but any sane person knows that BJP - RSS being accessory to murder will only weaken their position. They may oppose her views but would never have the cojones to acutally murder her. 

On 10/20/2023 at 8:30 PM, bharathh said:

By your logic, Egypt is an occupier of Gaza as well.

What stopped the Palestinians in Gaza from creating a life for themselves with all the aid money they get? They couldn't even build a hospital for themselves! 0 desalination plants for water, 0 job-creating industries (other than those in the terrorist domain), 0 production (except for human production, which, despite being blockaded, has one of the highest in the world!). What stops them from being productive with their money instead of building and launching rockets into Israel? 

Why is Egypt's occupation not talked about? 

On 10/20/2023 at 10:23 PM, bharathh said:

Still haven't answered why Egypt is not considered an equal opportunity occupier like the Israelis and why the Palestinians in Gaza have one of the highest reproduction rates in an open air prison. Also, not sure where I mentioned Islam or Muslims in my discussion with you.

It's ok if you don't have answers. 

On 10/15/2023 at 10:10 PM, bharathh said:

How would the response from non RW Hindus differ from RW Hindus? What are you looking for? 

Here you go @Lannister

Unanswered questions