Muhammad Rizwan dedicates SL win to Gaza

rangeelaraja

Not a word on the several hundred Israeli kids murdered by the terrorist organization Hamas. 

These people are beyond repair. 

They not only tarnish their faith  because of their barbaric thoughts, they also show you cannot reason with them. 

The next time this joker indulges in display religion on the cricket field, he should be deported from India. 

26 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Gulf countries play a lot of soccer - I have never seen their players perform namaz between the half’s on the field. …

This religious display should be banned on the cricket field.

if I were Jay shah - this joker Rizwan would have been deported from India in the middle of the tournament.

There are specific and sometimes very limited times for prayer. Football matches last 45 mins a half. Cricket matches ODI are 3 hours or so

28 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Gulf countries play a lot of soccer - I have never seen their players perform namaz between the half’s on the field. …

This religious display should be banned on the cricket field.

if I were Jay shah - this joker Rizwan would have been deported from India in the middle of the tournament.

He seems like a big nautanki. This Gaza statement of his is selective and disrespectful towards victims on the other side. Even disregarding who started the present conflict, his statement is in poor taste. 

Pakistan is born out of separate homeland for religion and it's in their genesis to associate religion in every walk of life which is why the development is not on par with India. Not only rizawan, shoiab author in his YouTube channel says "when there is name  'hyder' in Hyderabad , how can I not like the city? He says, quote-unquote "Hyderabad, you are a great nation" ! 

shoiab malik in 2007 t20 worldcup apologized to the muslims all over the world on losing the final ! 

I said this yesterday, Rizwan will dedicate it to hamas/gaza, now the same terror org has so far killed 10 innocent Indian/Hindu students, bcci needs to get working here and tell this joker to keep his mouth shut if not hindu orgs have every right to protest in Ahmadabad for Saturday's game, the whole world cup can go to hell, if this is what mullahs want then hindus should give it back.

28 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Haramkhor Rizwan MC.. How about Israeli kids and babies murdered you pos

.. I hope Ind beat the **** out of this terroristan on Sat... Inki maa ka bhos***

They have long won the battle Bhai, what's the use of India beating Pak? Bcci will make more money, more tax for the Ind gov, more free handouts for Indian Muslim leeches like the waqt board, madrasas, more empowerment for the already empowered Muslim minorites, more funds for Hamas, islamic terror orgs, Hindus loosing the battle ever since bin qasim landed here.

38 minutes ago, nevada said:

He seems like a big nautanki. This Gaza statement of his is selective and disrespectful towards victims on the other side. Even disregarding who started the present conflict, his statement is in poor taste. 

Did you expect more from a extremist islamist? Even liberal Muslim thinks like this, the issue here is their religion and scriptures, it needs reformation.

58 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

LMAO!

Hindus on this India forum are frothing and demanding deletion of objective truthful posts behind support for Pakistan in India.

Meanwhile Pakistani/Muslims calmly support terror and make Cricket world cup a vehicle for political speech.

Such is the world we live in.

All of my comments from yesterday have been deleted by mods, there was a lot of truth and learning for other in those comments, we need another platform soon.

45 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Just the way talking about 2002 without mentioning Godhra is typical tactic of Islamists and jihadis. You can spare me the rest of your cute islamist/jihadi talking point. Have heard them all.

Not answered the question I see.