Congrats Afghanistan

Frustrated

9 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Nah,BD plays more to loose more:wp23:

But BDs pace attack is way more superior to Afghans

They have hired a proper fast bowling coach in Donald,this is what finance can do

It will help BD in the longer run,they too need to get rid of Shakib, Mushfiqur and other oldmen now

I'm hugely impressed by their pace bowling stocks

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

My response was to a post comparing Afghan as and BD

Why are you making it BD fast bowlers vs Others in the world?

I'm not comparing to anyone. You said you are hugely impressed by their pacers. What's impressive about their performances?

Just now, Lord said:

I'm not comparing to anyone. You said you are hugely impressed by their pacers. What's impressive about their performances?

They have been impressive,every fast bowler goes through mauling

Mustafizur doesn't deserve a place here

These guys are young and under Donald they have shown signs ,not long ago BD struggled to put a fast bowling attack but now they have good fast bowlers coming up

They were regularly getting seam movement in Asia cup

23 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Those craving for Allan Donald to become bowling coach of India, what has he done to deserve the craving.

They won a bilateral odi series in sa and a test in nz ,due to the their pacers.

They are picking their quickest and tallest pacers and their technique is also improving, someone like shoriful is well suited for new ball bowling and has good stats but isn't quite a world beater.Ebadot is another guy who has comparatively improved under donald, though is out with injury.They need pace friendly tracks at home as well.

I guess the bar is quite low for bangladesh.I don't what's more challenging, to be ban pace bowling coach or sa? 

26 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

They have been impressive,every fast bowler goes through mauling

Mustafizur doesn't deserve a place here

These guys are young and under Donald they have shown signs ,not long ago BD struggled to put a fast bowling attack but now they have good fast bowlers coming up

They were regularly getting seam movement in Asia cup

Ebadot got injured at wrong moment...  He was so impressive to watch.  He is their fastest.  Taskin Idk is injured or what? 

There is that Mrittunjoy kid who is Tall & nippy too.   Was seen in Asian Games.

Their batting has been a big let down so far. 

I still rate their bowlers better than Pak. 

Wasim Jnr Zaman Khan the tape ball products are not quality at all in front of these young BD pacers. 

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Ebadot got injured at wrong moment...  He was so impressive to watch.  He is their fastest.  Taskin Idk is injured or what? 

There is that Mrittunjoy kid who is Tall & nippy too.   Was seen in Asian Games.

Wasim Jnr Zaman Khan the tape ball products are not quality at all in front of these young BD pacers. 

Well said

37 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Tasking has been dropped I think. Some commentator said that.

Just now, Lord said:

Tasking has been dropped I think. Some commentator said that.

Brain dead call...  Mahmud is smaller & has less pace bounce.  Taskin could have troubled Klassen with some short stuff.

Fizz & others were bowling in the slot at gentle pace to him.  Not quick to hit hard lengths. 

52 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Wasay Habib is funny & that Purjosh meltdown... Others are meh..  

I know what you are saying but I don’t care for those type social media influencers types. I try to listen to their ex-cricketers who are super entertaining. you are right though it can get tiresome very fast. 

25 minutes ago, maniac said:

I know what you are saying but I don’t care for those type social media influencers types. I try to listen to their ex-cricketers who are super entertaining. you are right though it can get tiresome very fast. 

I don't listen to their ex Cricketers at all..   They seek viewership only & are frankly boring when they overdo catering to Gullible Indian audience. 

Their TV segments are much better...  Where they go hard at everyone. 

9 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

That guy is brain did himself, dropped a few (2?) sitters in the warmup vs Eng & someone the match thread said he was picking his nose & then out that in his mouth :damnmate:

Keeping pitch conditions in mind it was a blunder to bench him.  Wankhede is grave yard for Trundlers. 

Likes of Umran peaked here in IPL for a reason.