Supreme court turns down same sex marriage and the right of same sex couples to adopt kids

bharathh

6 hours ago, Khota said:

This is called teaching the truth. More science learns more some will get shocked.

Let us not forget only 700 years back we thought sun goes around the earth.

So teaching that there are 57 genders is the truth?  People identifying as animals and stars is scientific? 

What nonsense. If you believe this then you're already brainwashed. 

4 hours ago, Ranvir said:

So teaching that there are 57 genders is the truth?  People identifying as animals and stars is scientific? 

What nonsense. If you believe this then you're already brainwashed. 

No one is identifying as that.

3 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Yes they are, that is what is being taught in schools in the UK to children. I'm sure it's pretty similar in America and Canada. 

I don't know what is taught across schools, but nonbinary is a fact.

25 minutes ago, bharathh said:

So how many genders are there according to science? 

I fully don't understand it but I think you are alluding to sex not gender. There could be many genders but I am not so well versed. It is best left to science.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

I fully don't understand it but I think you are alluding to sex not gender. There could be many genders but I am not so well versed. It is best left to science.

I agree you don't know much. However, according to science, how many are there? Even if there is no definite answer - how many discovered so far? Any sites where I can read about them as you seem to be well-informed about the science behind this?

11 hours ago, bharathh said:

I agree you don't know much. However, according to science, how many are there? Even if there is no definite answer - how many discovered so far? Any sites where I can read about them as you seem to be well-informed about the science behind this?

Any reputable journal like The Lancent or New England etc.

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Indian constitution is very clear that everyone is equal. Now they are saying homosexuals are not equal. That makes no sense.

In india a single man is ineligible to adopt a girl child . So where is equality. The life of a child adopted by homosexual couple is going to be hell . He she will be teased and in many case isolated as normal parents may ask their children to stay away from him /her as .Indian society still don't have unwed single mothers a phenomina which is very common in west from 70-80 years. Stop imposing western ideas on conservative indian society.

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

In india a single man is ineligible to adopt a girl child . So where is equality. The life of a child adopted by homosexual couple is going to be hell . He she will be teased and in many case isolated as normal parents may ask their children to stay away from him /her as .Indian society still don't have unwed single mothers a phenomina which is very common in west from 70-80 years. Stop imposing western ideas on conservative indian society.

Even in the west those kids will get annihilated in school. 

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Equality is a universal idea, not a western.