IMPORTANT : Why India's chances of winning the World Cup now are hinged on ending the group stage by topping the table.

8 hours ago, Vijy said:

But SA in KOs is a different team. I remember them walloping some teams in 2015 (ABDV scored a lot), and then they choked vs NZ

Hope this team is not that different....  That side was filled with Chokers.  Faf Abd & De Kock Amla are top tier level bottlers.  Also that 2015 side lost to India Pak in group stages too. 

There's a fairly high possibility of Pak finishing 4th at the expense of SA( or even NZ).

SA has already lost to a minnow (which I doubt Pak will). SA vs Pak will be played in Chennai where Pak will already be camping after their match vs AfG. With a slow Chennai pitch and SA's tendancy to choke the match is 50-50 despite SA's great form.

Pak is playing it's last league match at Kolkata vs hopeless Eng on Nov 11. High chance Pak will win that match against a demoralised English team.

17 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

India v SA in Eden Garden...  This is the ideal scenario.   Low bounce not a true wicket like Mumbai...  But a perfect belter as well to nullify their tall bowlers. 

Perfect match up as you can get. @Nikhil_cric @Gollum

I will be highly anxious to face SA or NZ or Aus in Wankhede.  It suits these sides the most. 

Against a Asian team you would back India 10/10 times in Wankhede. 

SA in 2015 destroyed us there... That venue is their most favorable venue in India. 

How many times does one have to repeat it..India will play their semi final at Wankhede unless their opponent is Pakistan.