Sikander Bakht on Geo News : " Boycott of Pakistan players in IPL has left us unprepared to compete in World Cup like events. If ICC does not intervene, then Pak should quit being an ICC member "

Its all about money. All the countries which voted for anti National Shasank Manohars model of revenue grab from BCCI in 2017 should forget about cricket.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/sports/icc-meet-bcci-loses-both-revenue-and-governance-vote/articleshow/58382625.cms

Zimbabwe, Bagladesh and Pakistan were the big beneficiaries.

Basic issue was Principally, BCCI wants cricket flourishing in every country but it would rather like to use earnings from India mostly going to India. We will soon have IPL and IPL only. Second tier , third tier tounaments to qualify into IPL is yet to be established

5 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

Sikander Bakht should be happy that India allows medical tourism from Pakistan despite its anti-India terror activities.

Last year his daughter underwent bone marrow transplant in Bengaluru and was cured of a life threatening condition.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/cities/bengaluru-news/2yearold-pakistani-child-undergoes-bone-marrow-transplant-in-bengaluru-101666169458388-amp.html

Two-year-old Amyra Sikandar Khan from Pakistan has successfully undergone bone marrow transplant (BMT) in a city hospital. Daughter of cricket commentator Sikandar Bakht hailing from Karachi, she was recently cured from Mucopolysaccharidosis type 1 (MPS I) with the help of a BMT at Narayana Health.

God Bless the little soul with  great health and a long life.

I thought daughter was a typo and grand-daughter may be more appropriate.

I am surprised that no nobody is surprised that a nearly 70 year old man has a 2 year old daughter ??  

I think the lack of a good cricket team is leaving even very senior citizens in Pak with no other form of "entertainment".

Edited by rangeelaraja
31 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

I am surprised that no nobody is surprised that a nearly 70 year old man has a 2 year old daughter ??  

I think the lack of a good cricket team is leaving even very senior citizens in Pak with no other form of "entertainment".

see previous post..not the cricketer but journalist sikandar bakht

1 hour ago, rangeelaraja said:

its his daughter.. https://www.dawn.com/news/1626397

unless it his grand daughter..sikandar bakht the cricketer is 1957 born.. 66 year old having a 2 year old daughter is a bit of an outlier

Edited by neel roy
12 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Koi god bless wless nahi.we have to be ruthless and stop this as well.they kill our children mercilessly in the name of religion. Ban medical visa and medicine export also.