59 minutes ago, Khota said:

What that means is 

Is @Muloghonto a

(a) Troll

(b) Fool

(c) Hater

(d) All of the above.

Hint: Answer is "d".

Yes, now you will give me lesson in meteorolgy and how wind patterns work with smoke and high pressure systems, when you are a self declared jaahil with no formal education.

I asked you a question, i am still waiting for the answer. What should be the fine for causing ecological damage by annadata ?

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Yes, now you will give me lesson in meteorolgy and how wind patterns work with smoke and high pressure systems, when you are a self declared jaahil with no formal education.

I asked you a question, i am still waiting for the answer. What should be the fine for causing ecological damage by annadata ?

I asked first, what is the AQI?

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

@Khota - pls don't bring others parents, families etc in discussions...lets not make it personal.

Thanks and I will adhere to what you say.

But this is what triggered me by @ravishingravi. This is his quote:

Have these Jaahil farmers offered an alternative ? Or we just have to choke on their crop burn ?

These farmers happen to be my relatives and he called fathers, wives, mothers and sons all Jaahils. I paid him back by the same token. 

I just wanted to remind him is that civility is not a one-way street. 

I would truly appreciate @Austin 3:!6 if you remind him not to pass derogatory remarks about a group of people he does not like.

Next time I will point it to you and thanks for bringing decorum back.

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Akali Qatamat in India. 

In your mind you think you are so cute and funny. But this is stupid. Pollution is a life and death problem and as an OP you should have some shame and take this topic seriously. If being a troll is your objective, you have failed.

Just now, Khota said:

You can, I can't. I like to address serious topics seriously. AQI please.

i am addressing the topic by proposing a solution to the problem. Duh. Farmers have to obey restrictions else get fined. Thats the standard everywhere in the world. Including our own. Time to add in this restriction.

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

i am addressing the topic by proposing a solution to the problem. Duh. Farmers have to obey restrictions else get fined. Thats the standard everywhere in the world. Including our own. Time to add in this restriction.

First read the topic and understand that. Only address what the topic demands, not your preferences. So Once more AQI please.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

First read the topic and understand that. Only address what the topic demands, not your preferences. So Once more AQI please.

You are not controller of topic, first. second. topic demands solution. Hence i proposed solution. Once more, whats an appropriate fine you think ?

In simple terms whole thing is this.

When a animal is thick say a donkey or a horse or bull what humans do. We use them to do our work because humans are smarter. But there are people smarter then other people who turn up to be called leaders. But there are even more smarter humans set who are part of Government agencies.

So what happened in this food chains. Annadatas had smarter Annadatas who became their leader.  Annadata leaders got played by Government Agencies (Read Foreign Government Agencies) and they started serving (most likely unknowingly) Foreign Agencies interest which was Khalistani agenda. So Indian agencies got into turf protection mode and suddenly these Annadatas were not seen Annadatas any more by people whose support was key to serve the Annadata interest.

Bottom line is regular Annadatas are not at Fault but Annadata leaders should be smarter enough to understand that if they get played by Foreign agencies, They will be screwed by Indian agencies too. So consult the government instead of riding high  on Public Support Testestorone, supply of which can be easily cut by Government Agencies.

This thread of demonisation of Annadatas by same Public who supported the Annadatas is a very small  example and warning to all leaders in various fields.

Edited by mishra

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

You are not controller of topic, first. second. topic demands solution. Hence i proposed solution. Once more, whats an appropriate fine you think ?

It is good that you are solution minded. If that is your true quest, please state the AQI before burn and today. That will lead us to solutions.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

It is good that you are solution minded. If that is your true quest, please state the AQI before burn and today. That will lead us to solutions.

i have already told you, i am not your personal google, Google the facts yourself. So at least you admit that what i propose is a solution. Good.