State Assembly elections 2023

coffee_rules

19 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

The one thing BJP has gained, with us bongs ditching your retarded leftoid ideology, is how to systematically eliminate the leftists. Coz what we did in our state, we are now teaching the rest of our Indian bretheren to do in YOUR state. Tick tock says the time clock.

You want to systematically eliminate leftists? Given your state's leftist government and with support from the leftist south, it should be capable of handling far-right extremist elements like yourself. Maybe, a few of them could be sent to Parappana Agrahara jail in Bengaluru.

1 hour ago, Lannister said:

A young candidate, unlike some narcissistic outdated old-thing, and with mentors to guide him. Wishing him all the best, and make sure to secure all MLAs, just in case. I trust DK Shivakumar will handle that.

GAl5Wd4WkAAwRcR.jpeg

GABuETJWUAA-wk-.jpeg

Insults Kurmis as BiHaris, his fellow Telanganawallu . I thought he was progressive!!!  

54 minutes ago, Lannister said:

You want to systematically eliminate leftists?

Ofcourse, Just like you systematically want to eliminate hindus. 

54 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Given your state's leftist government and with support from the leftist south, it should be capable of handling far-right extremist elements like yourself. Maybe, a few of them could be sent to Parappana Agrahara jail in Bengaluru.

And we will do the same to you as we win, kid. You reap what you sow. Don't whine when we stuff far-left extremist elements like yourself in jails when we win. Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.

35 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

And we will do the same to you as we win, kid. You reap what you sow. Don't whine when we stuff far-left extremist elements like yourself in jails when we win. Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Your government has first started it. Don't flee when leftists come for you.

22 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Your government has first started it. Don't flee when leftists come for you.

Nope. Your government did. Don't lie like you commie scums do. You commies genocides of hindus happened before, bub. We are not fleeing, we are coming to your home state, bubba. 

And steadily gaining ground everywhere in the south. Tick tock says the clock.

8 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nope. Your government did. Don't lie like you commie scums do. You commies genocides of hindus happened before, bub. We are not fleeing, we are coming to your home state, bubba. 

And steadily gaining ground everywhere in the south. Tick tock says the clock.

Blah blah blah. You right-wing freak.

22 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Blah blah blah. You right-wing freak.

Blah blah blah. You left-wing freak. 

As usual, you whine and spew vitriol when busted for lying and making stuff up. Cope harder, for atheist/agnost right wingers like me are on the rise. We ex-commies are gonna do the same to you commies as what you fantasise to do to our hindu bretheren. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Blah blah blah. You left-wing freak. 

As usual, you whine and spew vitriol when busted for lying and making stuff up. Cope harder, for atheist/agnost right wingers like me are on the rise. We ex-commies are gonna do the same to you commies as what you fantasise to do to our hindu bretheren. 

Perhaps you are an atheist, but also a cunt, attempting to incite religious fundamentalism.

Just now, Lannister said:

Perhaps you are an atheist, but also a cunt, attempting to incite religious fundamentalism.

Lesser cunt than you genocidal leftards who have more blood on your hands than us. Your bodycount in India is higher, bub. As i said, leftard days are numbered, because even atheist & agnosts are throwing their lots in with the ideologies native to India and rejecting your euro-simping colonial ideologies soaked in blood.

21 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Lesser cunt than you genocidal leftards who have more blood on your hands than us. Your bodycount in India is higher, bub. As i said, leftard days are numbered, because even atheist & agnosts are throwing their lots in with the ideologies native to India and rejecting your euro-simping colonial ideologies soaked in blood.

I hope those on the right are wise enough to distance themselves from distorted and twisted fuucks like you. 

Edited by Lannister

13 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I hope those on the right are wise enough to distance themselves from distorted and twisted fuucks like you. 

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thats some serious copium. The right in India of Indian ideological origin are far more tolerant than the left, which is why i can be in the right wing while believer hindus cant be in the left wing. Duh. 

There is nothing distored about kicking out leftoid ideologies coz of their western imperialistic and genocidal nature bub. Plenty of atheists/agnosts in our dharmic fold before you Euro slave leftards even exited. The only twisted * is the gungadeen house negro like you who simps for genocidal western ideologies. 

Hence we made your kind extinct in bengal and are going to do so across the whole country and the world.

Edited by Muloghonto

20 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thats some serious copium. The right in India of Indian ideological origin are far more tolerant than the left, which is why i can be in the right wing while believer hindus cant be in the left wing. Duh. 

There is nothing distored about kicking out leftoid ideologies coz of their western imperialistic and genocidal nature bub. Plenty of atheists/agnosts in our dharmic fold before you Euro slave leftards even exited. The only twisted * is the gungadeen house negro like you who simps for genocidal western ideologies. 

Hence we made your kind extinct in bengal and are going to do so across the whole country and the world.

Discussing with you on this private platform is futile. I hope individuals with your perspective express themselves more openly in public; it would genuinely benefit our cause. The response you'll get will be much different from how I'm currently interacting with you.

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Discussing with you on this private platform is futile. I hope individuals with your perspective express themselves more openly in public; it would genuinely benefit our cause. The response you'll get will be much different from how I'm currently interacting with you.

you think it will benefit your genocidal foreign ideology peddling cause to have atheists & agnostics side with hindus over foreign genodical ideology peddlers. Brilliant. Now you see why your ideology is supported by poorly educated retards and mine by intelligent well educated people ? 

We are public, bub. Very much public. 

24 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

you think it will benefit your genocidal foreign ideology peddling cause to have atheists & agnostics side with hindus over foreign genodical ideology peddlers. Brilliant. Now you see why your ideology is supported by poorly educated retards and mine by intelligent well educated people ? 

We are public, bub. Very much public. 

Come out in public and declare that you intend to systematically eliminate leftists. Stalin had the boldness to reference Sanatana Dharma, while you explicitly express a wish to target civilians. Do you have the courage? Step out, you sick phuck. 

On 12/4/2023 at 6:38 PM, coffee_rules said:

If they do this North South divide for 2024, it will back fire Congress even further. They won’t even get what they have now. Renuka Chowdhary already trumpeted this on TV, that South is against BJP or something like that. 

And Pappu did a Bharat jodo yatra and here they are trying Bharat todo along north-south .... What a bunch of nincompoops

9 hours ago, Lannister said:

Come out in public and declare that you intend to systematically eliminate leftists. Stalin had the boldness to reference Sanatana Dharma, while you explicitly express a wish to target civilians. Do you have the courage? Step out, you sick phuck. 

I explicitly said we will do to you leftoids what you seek to do to us. We will also do to your imperialistic colonial genocidal barbarian ideology that you seek to do to us. Duh. 

We will use the exact same language as you leftoids have been using against us. 

On 12/6/2023 at 3:49 AM, Lannister said:

A young candidate, unlike some narcissistic outdated old-thing, and with mentors to guide him. Wishing him all the best, and make sure to secure all MLAs, just in case. I trust DK Shivakumar will handle that.

GAl5Wd4WkAAwRcR.jpeg

GABuETJWUAA-wk-.jpeg

Liking him for sure. More hindutva that hindutva parties. 

https://twitter.com/Angryman_J/status/1732749008840577133?t=2D8p1euLaX3119UJMpf83Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/MrSinha_/status/1733014765109489688?t=F08gSZB0ZV98ztT9J8SHig&s=19

Edited by ravishingravi