New Madhya Pradesh Government Bans Open Sale Of Meat, Eggs, Restricts Use Of Loudspeakers

Singh bling

On 12/18/2023 at 3:57 AM, Muloghonto said:

Thats not how food safety works. In your gora saheb mai-baap countries, you can sell fruit juice you made at a roadside stand without a permit. You cannot with animal products. 

As usual no knowledge .even  In millenial cities like Gurgaon fruit juices and other food products are sold around garbage , nallahs. With flies sitting on them and municipalities do nothing despite years of BJP Government 

On 12/18/2023 at 3:57 AM, Muloghonto said:

have plenty of knowledge of how it works, given that i have food safe level-2 designation that i have maintained for over 20 years. Food safety policies are scientific, they are not BS like your ideological & political views. They do not vary significantly whether its Canada or Japan.

Please visit India and check quality of food on streets in BJP ruled states and then go to authorities you will get reality check how much serious they are on this issue

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

As usual no knowledge .even  In millenial cities like Gurgaon fruit juices and other food products are sold around garbage , nallahs. With flies sitting on them and municipalities do nothing despite years of BJP Government 

Please visit India and check quality of food on streets in BJP ruled states and then go to authorities you will get reality check how much serious they are on this issue

Why are we hung on BJP vs congress ? This move is good regardless. We should think in that sense. If what you say is true first thing I wouldn’t drink a juice from such a place and hopefully the govt applies food safety there as well.  Municipality can do only so much with the population of this country it will take time but they will use a closed nalla system. 

Edited by gattaca

9 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Irrelevant. Food safety standards allows one to sell home-made fruit juices without any licensing the world over. It doesn't allow you to sell animal products without licensing. BJP is simply following the scientific guideline to food safety. 

9 hours ago, Singh bling said:

I just got back from 1 year in India - food safety in Odisha & UP are orders of magnitude better than they are in Kolkata or Ludhiana - places i visited/lived personally this last year. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Irrelevant. Food safety standards allows one to sell home-made fruit juices without any licensing the world over. It doesn't allow you to sell animal products without licensing. BJP is simply following the scientific guideline to food safety. 

Does animal products include milk and milk products?

54 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

So that means BJP Government partially implemented food safety standards and reason we all know is that in Hinduism milk is holy while meat and eggs are sin. 

All changes happen partially. You dont go from 0 to 100 in one day, you have to give people time to adjust. Religious considerations of the majority are obviously a concern, as it represents the majority and in a democracy the majority is what carries weight. 

Meat & egg are not sin in Hinduism however. The concept of sin doesn't really exist outside of the barbaric religions of abraham.