Aus beat Pak in the 3rd test and Clean Sweep the series 3-0

6 hours ago, Iconoclast said:

PCB rested him so he can play the T20 series vs NZ immediately after this tour.

Terrible decision IMO. He finally found his rhythm and Pak team were looking competitive.

Dropping him deflated the team and I feel was partially responsible for the meek batting collapse.

And to replace him we only have our third string spinner as both Khurram and Abrar are injured.

Shaheen never bowled at same pace in tests as he used in white-ball. But in last 1-1.5 year he has not been bowling into 140kmphs.

In recent times he mostly bowled sub 140 kmph. Lost his pace in recent times.

Pakistani batting has done better than Indian batting , I know conditions are different but what happened today in Cape town can happen to this Indian team at Sydney ,Lords Perth , Auckland.

You have 4 number 11s plus 3 or 4 useless batsmen.

4 hours ago, putrevus said:

Pakistani batting has done better than Indian batting , I know conditions are different but what happened today in Cape town can happen to this Indian team at Sydney ,Lords Perth , Auckland.

You have 4 number 11s plus 3 or 4 useless batsmen.

36 all out. 78 all out

120 all out

153 all out

109 all out 2023 vs aus

124 Christchurch

112 galle

14 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Rested for what, that guy is the biggest fraud.

His team is trying to avoid 3-0, instead of fighting hard and helping his team , he is resting.

Arre bhai. He is already down. Why make it worse for him. Right call. He was a no show in first test

Did ok in second and now he might get injured. His body cant handle it.

17 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Rested for what, that guy is the biggest fraud.

His team is trying to avoid 3-0, instead of fighting hard and helping his team , he is resting.

Unlike shaheen, Bumrah conversely  won't quit. Will give him credit for that. He will keep playing but issue with him is in second innings he barely tries bouncers. Bowls within himself. He pisses me off. 

Happened once in second innings last time in SA. 

Last test of England 2022

And in wtc final vs nz he was injured yet he stopped in form siraj from playing due to selfishness. He was the worst bowler in the final of wtc

Edited by harpicP
17 minutes ago, adi B said:

Australia should be ashamed of letting the last pair score 85 runs.

There's decent spin available here ,Australia have to get at least a 100 run lead so that means they need 400+ on the board.Dont think it's that easy 

Paxtan will get lead inshallah